ImageImageImageImage

Gortat vs Kasun

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,535

Re: Gortat vs Kasun 

Post#16 » by Furinkazan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 am

Nemesis21 wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:

Flashes a pic of Gortat then a bunch of words...Then nothing.

Not sure whats the problem.Works fine for me.Maybe restricted to area?
ill try to find another source
legofactory
Junior
And1: 0

Post#17 » by legofactory » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Kasun was a beast he had a very good NBA body and had good hands and was coordinated.
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,255

Post#18 » by Blue_and_Whte » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
Not sure whats the problem.Works fine for me.Maybe restricted to area?
ill try to find another source

I'm the network admin. No restrictions. I just can't read Polish, So I'm not sure what it says. Probablly prompting for some type of install.
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
mark
Sophomore

Post#19 » by mark » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 pm

I'm from Poland. This Gortat photo changes quickly into window and you can watch this highlight in it.
Jiwol
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,298

Post#20 » by Jiwol » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm

You need to download the plugin I guess. Just click on the window and it should be fine. The play is worth seeing, believe me! When I saw it live I was like damn!
morol
Sophomore
And1: 15

Post#21 » by morol » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 pm

grayson11 wrote:The message in could be telling us to download a plug-in. Any Poles in the house?

Works great in IE. In FF it doesn't even if you download the plugin. Try IE, this one play is worth exposing your computer to all kind of internet threats.
Furinkazan
General Manager

Post#22 » by Furinkazan » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

morol wrote:
grayson11 wrote:The message in could be telling us to download a plug-in. Any Poles in the house?

Works great in IE. In FF it doesn't even if you download the plugin. Try IE, this one play is worth exposing your computer to all kind of internet threats.

Works fine in both IE and Firefox for me.
Anyway I coudnt find any other sources.
But yea ...seems like plugin needed...some asf plugin ASX x-ms-asf no idea what it is.
deithven
Sophomore
And1: 5

Post#23 » by deithven » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:07 pm

This time Poland won. Nice game by Gortat :

Poland - Croatia 71:67 (17:17, 21:18, 14:17, 19:15)
Poland: Marcin Gortat 22 (13 reb), David Logan 15, Michal Ignerski 8, Szymon Szewczyk 7, Krzysztof Szubarga 7, Maciej Lampe 5, Filip Dylewicz 3, Lukasz Koszarek 2, Krzysztof Roszyk 2, Adam Wojcik 0, Michał Chylinski 0, Iwo Kitzinger 0
Croatia: Roko-Leni Ukic 14, Davor Kus 11, Marko Banic 11, Nikola Vujcic 9, Marko Popovic 5, Marko Tomas 5, Mario Stojic 4, Damir Rancic 3, Ante Tomic 3, Kresimir Loncar 2, Mario Kasun 0
mark
Sophomore

Post#24 » by mark » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Great game by Gortat. He was really a defensive force inside.
WooCash
Sophomore

Post#25 » by WooCash » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

I just got back from Lodz were i spent 2 days watching Poland play against Croatia. First thing i have to mention is that eurobasket 2009 is going to be in Poland so the national team is doing everything to be as good as possible for the upcoming event. These two friendly games were to prove what Poland is lacking and what they are good at. Now everybody knows that Croatia is a basketball country for years, with many talented players. Poland for the past 10 years had been struggling badly to be competetive in europe. But what i saw during the last 2 days was an outstanding performance by Poland who's icon is Gortat. IM SIMPLY CRAZY ABOUT HIS GAME. This guy is an animal in the post. Players like Nikola Vujcic, Mario Kasun and others where litteraly owned by him. On the defensive end, nobody could get near the paint cause he would of blocked everything. Nobody would even try to play one on one against him. All the rebounds he could of grabbed he grabbed. He brought so much fight and energy on the defensive end that the whole team of Poland was playing the same. It was outstanding. On the offensive end yesterday he was playing like a franchise player! nobody could stop him, he was dunking, getting second chance oportunity's, playing one on one, getting hook shots, it was amaizing. He was unstopible. He even dived for a loose ball twice just like Dennis Rodman in the old days. This guy is my idol and im so happy that Poland has a player of his calibre, we might even compete in the eurobasket thanks to him. I even managed to exchange a few words with him just to say thank you for everything he's done for Polish basketball. The first game Poland lost against Croatia buy 4 points, and yesterday Poland beat Croatia buy 4. These results are great news to us. It wasn't just Gortat playing outstanding, but the rest took example from him and there's a great chemistry there. The last 2 days where amaizing for me.

Some pictures if anyone's interested...

Furinkazan
General Manager

Post#26 » by Furinkazan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 pm

um yea he was great but he still needs to think think and improve improve....
in both games he coudnt hit a mid range shoot he bricked the ball(i hope his shoot was just off this time)
We all know he must impove in that area if wants more time as pf in Orl
also
like that layup situation instead of dunk....his layup was blocked ....while he could easly dunk the ball...he obviously thought nobody will dare to block it

I must also say.Roko Ukic was a player who impressed me especially in first game.I didnt know hes that good.
WooCash
Sophomore

Post#27 » by WooCash » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 pm

His shot was a bit off during those 2 games but believe me, during warm up he was hitting all kinds of mid range shots. In fact, i was 2 hours before the game on the arena and he was allready on the court shooting hoops. He was the first player on the court. He's realy profesional. But during the game his hook shots reminded me a bit of Hakeem :)
WooCash
Sophomore

Post#28 » by WooCash » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 pm

If anyones interested in watching the game in bad quality, there u go http://sport.tvp.pl/koszykowka/reprezen ... achorwacja

Return to Orlando Magic