Image ImageImage Image

Bulls vs Raptors 7pm CT

Moderators: HomoSapien, Michael Jackson, kulaz3000, dougthonus, Ice Man, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, coldfish, RedBulls23, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

MGB8
RealGM
And1: 3,104

Re: Bulls vs Raptors 7pm CT 

Post#181 » by MGB8 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:10 am

Guru wrote:
MGB8 wrote:
Guru wrote:
They are 2.5 games behind Miami and Orlando who are both 3-7 over the last ten games.

Lol, and if you think the Bulls are anywhere near as good as Miami or Orlando… oy.

Yeah, both have been in a slump, but the Magic may be breaking out of it, and the Heat showed some signs, too. The Bulls are returning to mean after a hot streak, the others are in slumps but should return to mean. Their mean is significantly better than the Bulls.

Bulls fan willing to give excuses to other teams but not their own......Remember this is supposed to be fun.

Bet you that the Heat’s 7 game losing streak ends soon, and that they don’t continue near a 30% win pace for the rest of the season.

Bet you that the Magic rebound, also, though probably not to their original hot pace.

And bet you that the Bulls don’t win 12 more games this season (probably less, but there is always a risk at the end of the season that there are games against teams that are resting players for the playoffs, etc.).
nekorajo
Bench Warmer
And1: 580

Post#182 » by nekorajo » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:14 am

MGB8 wrote:
Guru wrote:
MGB8 wrote:
Lol, and if you think the Bulls are anywhere near as good as Miami or Orlando… oy.

Yeah, both have been in a slump, but the Magic may be breaking out of it, and the Heat showed some signs, too. The Bulls are returning to mean after a hot streak, the others are in slumps but should return to mean. Their mean is significantly better than the Bulls.

Bulls fan willing to give excuses to other teams but not their own......Remember this is supposed to be fun.

Bet you that the Heat’s 7 game los8ng streak ends soon, and that they don’t continue near a 30% win pace for the rest of the season.

Bet you that the Magic rebound, also, though probably not to their original hot pace.

And bet you that the Bulls don’t win 12 more games this season (probably less, but there is always a risk at the end of the season that there are games against teams that are resting players for the playoffs, etc.).

I'm not a gambler, so I'll take that bet.
MGB8
RealGM
And1: 3,104

Post#183 » by MGB8 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:24 am

@Charlotte tomorrow. Then for the rest of the season the easy games are at 3x Washington, 2x Detroit, 1x Memphis and 1x Portland. I very much doubt that the Bulls sweep those - they could easily lose 3 of those 8, and probably will end up losing 2 (or more). The rest of the games are against better teams, where the Bulls will likely, and deservedly, be underdogs. The struggling Jazz likely being the weakest but Lauri, while having several poor games lately, has kept his average up by bum slaying - and the Bulls are bums. Plus, at Utah.

Bulls will be lucky to win 12 more. Like 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 against lucky.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,121

Post#184 » by Dominator83 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:33 am

Guru wrote:
FriedRise wrote:
nekorajo wrote:But even if we swapped rosters with Miami, people would still be calling for a rebuild. I can hear them now.

"They're only a .500 team."
"Jimmy isn't a number 1."

If we were...

Bucks: "We're now an old team that can't play defense. Getting Dame was fun, but it's time to blow it up!"
Knicks: "We're not going anywhere with Jalen Brunson as our best player. Tear it down!"
Sixers: "Yeah he might be the reigning MVP, but he's always injured and can't get his team past the 2nd round. Sell high!!"
Cavs: "This is fool's gold. Mitchell is 27 and we're nowhere close to contending. We need to flip him for assets!"
Pacers: "Yeah Hali might be the point gawd, but this roster still sucks. 4-6 in the last 10. Tank a couple more seasons and draft a legit star."

They're everywhere lol

"I find no enjoyment in a team that started 5-14 and is 17-12 since...is in the play-in game....has a burgeoning star in Colby White....I want to rush to the internet and be the first to call my favorite team terrible and find ways to tell everyone about their flaws."

I love watching that "burgeoning star" get frozen out every 4th quarter by our fake stars.
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !

Return to Chicago Bulls