Image ImageImage Image

PM the mods! Courtesy of doughnuts!

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

TB#1
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: Contact the mods. 

Post#181 » by TB#1 » Thu Mar 4, 2010 12:52 am

And of course duck has refused repeated requests to return to the mod squad, but like djhitek, he remains active behind the scenes and makes sure the rest of us live up to their high standards instead of being the puke, unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian **** that we are. Sir, Yes Sir.

Well, that is technically more Tek's job, but still...
SHO'NUFF
Head Coach
And1: 2,161

Post#182 » by SHO'NUFF » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:03 am

So Doug.....what ever happened to sigdomain.com??
#BullsFansLivesMatter Image
EastBayFJ
Head Coach
And1: 295

Post#183 » by EastBayFJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 am

Brooklyn

If you are going to edit and delete my posts you might want to take the time and understand the root of the issues and remove corresponding non conforming posts from the origination point

That is if you are interested in consistency

Thanks

FJ
"GarPax played Grab Ass with Mirotic for 5 years and been in Omaha playing Hide the Salami with Doug McBuckets for the 1.5 years and they've developed feelings for him. Well, I say "F feelings and F loyalty!" I want CHIPS! Jerry Krizause
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,652

Post#184 » by BrooklynBulls » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 am

EastBayFJ wrote:
If you are going to edit and delete my posts you might want to take the time and understand the root of the issues and remove corresponding non conforming posts from the origination point

That is if you are interested in consistency

I have literally no idea what that means.
EastBayFJ
Head Coach

Post#185 » by EastBayFJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

It was a polite and formal request for you to be consistent about what you delete

If I was deleted for insulting or belittling another poster - look at the entire dialogue within the threads so you might see where stuff came from in the first place ( IE name calling and insulting other posters etc )

I really couldn't give a rip except for the principle of the matter

No response required. Just making , what I believe , is a fair point
"GarPax played Grab Ass with Mirotic for 5 years and been in Omaha playing Hide the Salami with Doug McBuckets for the 1.5 years and they've developed feelings for him. Well, I say "F feelings and F loyalty!" I want CHIPS! Jerry Krizause
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#186 » by BrooklynBulls » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:10 am

I saw the entire thread. You insulted boogydown. Boogydown took your insults, and responded by correcting your grammatical errors. If you have a problem with a post, go ahead and report it.
EastBayFJ
Head Coach

Post#187 » by EastBayFJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 am

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=997051

4th post in this thread which 2nd paragraph and last if you are interested

And here we go in the subject thread in the 2nd post

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=997061

Granted , I was baiting in the initial post on that thread but didn't specifically call anyone out

And ole boogerdown came waltzing in and directly insults and baits.

And that is seemingly OK

Like I said - I have no problem being edited or being told to cool it if I've given a spray to someone that IMO is a fwit

I'm simply asking for someone to be across the issues before they edit me and be consistent in editing the other party who has also transgressed

Otherwise its a double standard

And the issue(s) were

1. There was a thread going with people speculating about a possible scenario

2. Before someone came in and thought he was smarter than everyone with an offensive , boorish post ,pissed all over the thread and got another mod to lock it under some horseshat about it being misleading or some such nonsense

3. If the offended parties were that mortified as to whatever their pathetic issues were then why particpate in the first place and kill a thread where there was an interesting subtext emerging in talking about a LaMarcus Aldridge comparison to Greg Monroe

/end turning blue in the face on something that's fair and simple
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#188 » by BrooklynBulls » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 pm

He does not directly insult you or call you names at any point. He attacks the integrity and grammar of your post(s). Grammar nazi's are annoying, but are not against the TOS. Neither is anything else he wrote.
EastBayFJ
Head Coach

Post#189 » by EastBayFJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:49 pm

He did - for whatever reason you are just not prepared to read

How is being directly called "dumb" and a bait to lowering the intelligence of the board because of the initial thread not qualify ?

And I don't give a stuff the "insult" and the "baiting

Its the one eyed double standard that exists and is irritating

I would have more respect for you if you just conceded that you couldn't be arsed and have been drawn into a tete a tete where its more important for you to save face and posture rather than just be reasonable within what clearly is right there where the flaming originated from ( with what I clearly referenced )

Very ordinary outcome
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#190 » by BrooklynBulls » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Surely, I am saving face by not punishing boogydown, bowing down to his direct authority. Or perhaps he gets a little slack because after he attacked your POST, not you, you came at him with silly taunts, the silliness of which he makes clear by correcting your grammar. He never calls you dumb- he said he'd rather be a dick than dumb--the implication that you are the one being dumb is yours to take, but I let this slip because the statement can be taken is universal-- "I'd rather be a dick about details, rather than get the whole thing wrong by being chill"

It is an ordinary outcome because it is the right one. I've had just about enough of this debate, though, so if you feel my action was somehow hypocritical, you may speak with the other moderators regarding it.

Toodles.
EastBayFJ
Head Coach

Post#191 » by EastBayFJ » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Later Cyclops
TB#1
Banned User

Post#192 » by TB#1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 pm

EastBayFJ wrote:He did - for whatever reason you are just not prepared to read

How is being directly called "dumb" and a bait to lowering the intelligence of the board because of the initial thread not qualify ?

And I don't give a stuff the "insult" and the "baiting

Its the one eyed double standard that exists and is irritating

I would have more respect for you if you just conceded that you couldn't be arsed and have been drawn into a tete a tete where its more important for you to save face and posture rather than just be reasonable within what clearly is right there where the flaming originated from ( with what I clearly referenced )

Very ordinary outcome

I'd have more respect for you if you admitted you were being disruptive and would move on and stop insulting moderators trying to to their job and stop tilting windmills at a system that has done you no wrong.
CellarDoor
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 972

Post#193 » by CellarDoor » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 pm

FWIW, Brooklyn is right. The only thing Boogy said that could be construed on any level as an insult is the I'd rather be a dick than dumb. And it's an ambiguous statement at worst and in NO way a direct insult.

PS, TB: tilting windmills?
tsherkin wrote:You can run away if you like, but I'm not done with this nonsense, I'm going rip apart everything you've said so everyone else here knows that you're completely lacking in basic basketball knowledge...
TB#1
Banned User

Post#194 » by TB#1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:35 pm

CellarDoor wrote:FWIW, Brooklyn is right. The only thing Boogy said that could be construed on any level as an insult is the I'd rather be a dick than dumb. And it's an ambiguous statement at worst and in NO way a direct insult.

PS, TB: tilting windmills?

Happy to educate you.

Don Quixote
s1a0m1m2
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#195 » by s1a0m1m2 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 pm

For some reason I can't use the search function on this site. It is frustrating how difficult it is to follow my posts if I cannot use the "view your posts" function. Is there a specific reason this is happening, or is there anything that can be done to allow me to use the search function?
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,850

Post#196 » by Ben » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 pm

s1a0m1m2 wrote:For some reason I can't use the search function on this site. It is frustrating how difficult it is to follow my posts if I cannot use the "view your posts" function. Is there a specific reason this is happening, or is there anything that can be done to allow me to use the search function?

I think that it only works for the mods right now. Others have expressed frustration with the loss of the search & "view posts" functions as well. There' some work being done on the site right now, and maybe those functions can be restored. Try asking about it on the Feedback Forum.
TheAdmiral
RealGM
And1: 1,213

Post#197 » by TheAdmiral » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 pm

s1a0m1m2 wrote:For some reason I can't use the search function on this site. It is frustrating how difficult it is to follow my posts if I cannot use the "view your posts" function. Is there a specific reason this is happening, or is there anything that can be done to allow me to use the search function?

There is a way to view your posts by using Google. It may not be the most ideal solution, but hey, it works. I would recommend you to try the exact following:

Code: Select all

"s1a0m1m2" site:realgm.com

Type that in Google and your posts will show up.
D-31 wrote:again..all of u Jordan fans are caught up in his scoring accolades and fail to realize that he was a lousy basketball player.

Jordan never fully understood basketball. He had the lowest basketball IQ of any NBA "superstar" in history.
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#198 » by BrooklynBulls » Sat Apr 3, 2010 7:57 pm

Now you can PM us! THANK YOU DOUG!
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#199 » by Rasho Brezec » Sat Apr 3, 2010 7:59 pm

A fine mod told me to thank dougthonus. Thank you, dougthonus!
SHO'NUFF
Head Coach
And1: 2,161

Re: PM the mods! Courtesy of doughnuts! 

Post#200 » by SHO'NUFF » Sat Apr 3, 2010 10:45 pm

#BullsFansLivesMatter Image

Return to Chicago Bulls