Image ImageImage Image

Gilbert on coaching change

Moderators: HomoSapien, Michael Jackson, kulaz3000, dougthonus, Ice Man, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, coldfish, RedBulls23, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

C3
Veteran
And1: 22

Post#21 » by C3 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:22 am

I love Arenas, I used to hate him.... but he grew on me.

I would trade any player on are team straight up for him. Most combo's too.

How can anybody not love this guy?
Don't take life to seriously and find your potential. Most importantly, have as much fun as you can while you're still here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN2gMP3Q ... r_embedded
C3
Veteran
And1: 22

Post#22 » by C3 » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:24 am

I'll bet you, This guy gets a championship under his belt, before its all done.
Don't take life to seriously and find your potential. Most importantly, have as much fun as you can while you're still here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN2gMP3Q ... r_embedded
girlygirl
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#23 » by girlygirl » Tue Jan 8, 2008 3:34 am

Gilbert is obviously bored out of his mind just rehabbing his knee. So he needs stuff to talk about on his blog...whether or not he has a clue as to what's going on

I like Gil, he's very entertaining...but he better watch out about opening his mouth and inserting his foot...that can get him into trouble down the road
luvmist
Junior
And1: 0

Post#24 » by luvmist » Tue Jan 8, 2008 6:32 am

I was a fan of Scott and I'm a fan of Arenas as a player who made it this far. Ironically, Arenas is more right than wrong about how Scott was coaching. Freaking had a lot of the team shook to get on the court. He molded them pretty good but they don't have the R after their name anymore. Even if they did, treat them with nourishment and they'll grow on you.

I'm still surprised that he got canned, but it might just be better for the team. Arenas seems to be one of the sensible people in the media. Ironically, he might be there for the whole season seeing that he might shut it down since it's his second surgery. I might just subscribe to his blog and read it on a regular basis.
Have You Got On Your Knees Lately.......??

Return to Chicago Bulls