Image ImageImage Image

PM the mods! Courtesy of doughnuts!

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, fleet, AshyLarrysDiaper, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

TB#1
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: Contact the mods. 

Post#21 » by TB#1 » Thu Dec 4, 2008 6:57 pm

email response sent.
BlackIce
Head Coach
And1: 901

Post#22 » by BlackIce » Tue Dec 9, 2008 2:21 am

Ben. B. It seems i can't PM u so this is the only way i can' contact you. In the Amare thread people were offering ridicules (in my opinion) offers for Amare and I suggested (albeit sarcastically) that the bulls roster, outside of rose, had nothing that would result in a trade for a player of Amares caliber. I understand that Sun's fans were over here suggesting it but that doesn't mean that the trades being throw aound were realistic. I then got suspended (a first) with no warning and no chance to respond to you. One of ur fellow bulls fans pointed out that I had a point and was saying much of the same things that i was. You said I have a repution? That I had been warned several times? I have been warned twice on the raptors forum (for creating a pointless thread, not for attacking anyone or trolling) and once on the knicks board for trolling. Hardly a repution.

here is why i was warned on the knicks board:

Smoke24 wrote:
Well hope this die hard fan doesn't die hard rooting for the rockets to win anything. They have to get past the first round to accomplish anything.

...as opposed to cheering for the knicks who aren't even going to be in the playoffs? Who have all their hopes riding on the 2010 free agency? On getting Lebron? I can understand sticking with ur team through thick n thin (I'm a raptors fan after all and after vc left we were garbage) but how do u get off talking **** about the rockets?

Smoke24 first of all I wouldn't say the knicks n rockets are in the same boat. The rockets r
legit contenders barring injuries (much like the celtics last year). The knicks are
are not. Second of all, u have the right 2 defend ur team (this is ur forum after all) n ur right about he Lebron I just wrongly assumed u were like many knicks fans that wanted lebron in 2010. Thirdly, I like my raptors just fine thank u very much.
Btw why did I be warned for trolling? I can't post on the knicks forum? I didn't attack anyone I just tried to defend this balkman guy. What a joke.

Is this really grounds for trolling? You be the judge. In any case if these are grounds for my repution then I have nothing to say. Anyway I have no authority and you are a mod but this is a bit of an abuse of power. I understand that you have to make quick decisions and maybe you have to deal with a lot but come on this was unjust. Cheers
suckfish
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,273

Post#23 » by suckfish » Tue Dec 9, 2008 10:01 am

Ben. B. It seems i can't PM u so this is the only way i can' contact you.

Well, this is what the purpose of this thread is for. Contact us through the yahoo email account on the first post in this thread.

bullsrgm@yahoo.com
BlackIce
Head Coach
And1: 901

Post#24 » by BlackIce » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:21 am

suckfish wrote:
Ben. B. It seems i can't PM u so this is the only way i can' contact you.

Well, this is what the purpose of this thread is for. Contact us through the yahoo email account on the first post in this thread.

bullsrgm@yahoo.com

i sent the email and got no response.
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,850

Post#25 » by Ben » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:23 am

I just opened this thread now and saw the request for a response. I'll get back to that poster via the Yahoo account. But it's interesting to note that in the interim he's been suspended again by a different board's mod for another issue. Bulls board mods really don't pick on people for no reason. No offense intended to Black Ice, of course. Hopefully we all just move on from this.
Magilla_Gorilla
RealGM
And1: 4,451

Post#26 » by Magilla_Gorilla » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Ben -

You're my boy Blue. I understand.

Baby gorilla was born Dec 4th. He's the smartest baby ever born, he's already watching Bulls games with his daddy. Baby and mom were both fine. It was the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of.
Sham - Y U NO sell me a t-shirt? Best OB/GYN Houston
JackFinn
RealGM
And1: 1,605

Post#27 » by JackFinn » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Magilla_Gorilla wrote:Ben -

Baby gorilla was born Dec 4th. He's the smartest baby ever born, he's already watching Bulls games with his daddy. Baby and mom were both fine. It was the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of.

Look at you. Good for you.

p.s.
More amazing than the introduction of the McGriddle?
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,850

Post#28 » by Ben » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 pm

Magilla_Gorilla wrote:Ben -

Awesome! Huge congratulations. You should have started (or should still start) a thread! Soon there must be pictures. I remind you that many moons ago you made fun of one of my little ones in striped pajamas. I shall not respond in kind, though. :lol:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
jax98
RealGM
And1: 3,013

Post#29 » by jax98 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:16 am

Magilla, you got a baby?

Congratulations!

I assume you have already ordered the first Rose jersey for the child?
JackFinn
RealGM
And1: 1,605

Post#30 » by JackFinn » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:48 pm

I didn't realize all those fun game thread "TYRUS GON' HAVE MA BABY!" were to be taken at face value. Cheers, mate.
Magilla_Gorilla
RealGM
And1: 4,451

Post#31 » by Magilla_Gorilla » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:32 pm

JackFinn wrote:I didn't realize all those fun game thread "TYRUS GON' HAVE MA BABY!" were to be taken at face value. Cheers, mate.

Thus the reason for Tyrus slow start this year.
Sham - Y U NO sell me a t-shirt? Best OB/GYN Houston
Kiid-Nerd-
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#32 » by Kiid-Nerd- » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:42 am

Uh . How come I cant put up a avatar ? When it asks for a URL I put it in but they say...its not right . What up with that ?
kiid-nerd- wrote: Jackass, I'm a girl . Do I have to start typing in pink font ?

King College PrepFreshman&Proud
TB#1
Banned User
And1: 9

Post#33 » by TB#1 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:50 pm

Does the image exceed the 80 x 80 limit?
Kiid-Nerd-
Bench Warmer

Post#34 » by Kiid-Nerd- » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:35 pm

I believe so ..yes it does.
kiid-nerd- wrote: Jackass, I'm a girl . Do I have to start typing in pink font ?

King College PrepFreshman&Proud
Bankshot
Senior
And1: 176

Post#35 » by Bankshot » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 am

Can some one tell me why my blazer blackout thread was locked?
DerrickRose16
Sophomore

Post#36 » by DerrickRose16 » Fri Jan 2, 2009 11:43 am

Um, not to be a jerk or anything, I've been a mod on a forum before and I know it's not the easiest job, especially since unlike most jobs, you don't get paid or thanked, as it's not an actual job. However, I was rather annoyed that my thread got locked.

I understand that my post to start the thread consisted mainly of complaining about the Magic game, but I didn't intend for that to be the only topic of discussion in that thread.

I made the thread as a way of sparking conversation about some of our bigger problems as a team.

Like I said, not trying to be a jerk, I just didn't really understand why my thread got locked. It seemed like Tommy just read the post, saw that the majority of it was about the Magic game (which it was because I was really pissed about that game at the time lol) and locked it because I was talking about the Magic game outside of the postgame thread.

Also, if this isn't the proper place to post my problem, I'm sorry. I'm rather new to this forum, and really wasn't sure where I should post this, so I decided that this thread was as good as any.
Tommy Udo 6
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 28

Post#37 » by Tommy Udo 6 » Sat Jan 3, 2009 1:54 am

Dont take it as a personal insult when threads are locked.

You admit most of your thread was about the Magic game. That clearly belongs in the Post game Thread. Just because every single thing wasnt related to the game, that doesnt allow the thread to avoid being locked.

There was also a problem with the title of your thread. "You know there's a problem when..."

These types of titles are against Forum rules.
You should clearly list the title so that people can avoid the topic if they wish. Another poster complains in your thread that his thread with a similar type of title was locked - and he's right.

Here are the Rules as posted in the Forum Rules Sticky right below this:

Thread Starting Rules

- Don't start a new thread when there are currently other threads on the front page discussing the same topic.
- Make your title meaningful and not suspense building (ie, no titles like "What if.. "
- If starting an off topic thread, be sure to label it appropriately. There is an off topic board, so topics may be moved or locked on a case by case basis. We understand that many of the posters here feel the Bulls board is their community, so we will give leeway to off topic threads of general interest especially to those who post only on the Bulls board.
- If you start a thread and it's locked, than don't start a new thread asking why it was locked.

Here's what you do: Just start a new thread with the same ideas that you had but give it a title relating to the content - not a one liner that doesnt give any clue as to the content until it is opened.

If you do that, I will not lock it :wink:
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- -- Chinese proverb
DerrickRose16
Sophomore

Post#38 » by DerrickRose16 » Sun Jan 4, 2009 6:21 am

LOL my bad. I was always too lazy to read the rules. Thanks for the response.
Tommy Udo 6
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 28

Post#39 » by Tommy Udo 6 » Sun Jan 4, 2009 6:51 pm

DerrickRose16 wrote:LOL my bad. I was always too lazy to read the rules. Thanks for the response.

No problem..Mods agree on forum rules based on feedback from Users.
Then we all try to enforce them.
If you have any input on rules, you can send an e-mail to the yahoo address.
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- -- Chinese proverb
bullgirl10
Ballboy

Post#40 » by bullgirl10 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:52 pm

We emailed you guys too, but the Johnny Red Kerr rumor is absolutely false. We are his granddaughters and we are quite upset with whoever would post that falsely as our grandfather is still alive.

Return to Chicago Bulls