Image ImageImage Image

PG Buls vs Raptors: Miserable 2nd half, Bulls outcoached AGAIN!

Moderators: HomoSapien, Michael Jackson, kulaz3000, dougthonus, Ice Man, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, coldfish, RedBulls23, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

cool007
RealGM
And1: 3,104

PG Buls vs Raptors: Miserable 2nd half, Bulls outcoached AGAIN! 

Post#1 » by cool007 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:30 am

Terrible 2nd half, way too many turnovers, Billy getting outcoached big time and gave the momentum to Raptors. :banghead:

Coby after getting that 2nd foul in the 1st qtr, sucked BIG TIME at BOTH ends of the floor. He was MIA. Demar tried but no one helped him out in the 2nd half. We just couldn't make any 3pt shots.

If Vuc is not posting up the small guys when the other team goes small, then he is just a liability out there. He can't shoot 3s and can't defend to save his life. I rather have give a lot of minutes to Drummond this game. He was much better than Vuc today.

Carter sucks so bad. I rather have Billy try Bitim instead and see what he does out there. We already know Carter sucks.

Ayo was superb in the 1st half but in the 2nd half was really bad, too many turnovers by him and not much anything else - solid defense though.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,121

Re: PG Buls vs Raptors: Miserable 2nd half, Bulls outcoached AGAIN! 

Post#2 » by Dominator83 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:32 am

I put this at the end of GT:

Only thing worse than watching the Mid 3 dominate late game usage is watching the Mid 2 do it. Make some effing trades already. I don't care what little we get back.
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Charlesareed
Sixth Man
And1: 755

Post#3 » by Charlesareed » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:32 am

Bad loss smh this team can’t seem to hold on to big leads and it’s sad this is the only team in the league who don’t have a guy to get a bucket anytime we need it also the bulls are the only team I’ve ever seen that doesn’t have 3pt snipers every season were well below average 3pt team it’s improving thus season but other teams still lite is up from 3 ps fire Billy he’s the main problem
Chicago Raised me
ScrantonBulls
Senior
And1: 1,052

Post#4 » by ScrantonBulls » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:33 am

How can AKME see this and justify running it back? At best they win the play-in and then get obliterated in the first playoff series. The phrase that perfectly epitomizes AKME is "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

What are we doing here? Good grief.
MrSparkle
RealGM
And1: 10,180

Post#5 » by MrSparkle » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:33 am

Billy's lost the plot. I think he coaches a program to drive home a point: hierarchy, routine, discipline.

I don't know how you could allow Demar to be trapped into duplicate turnovers like that, not call a timeout after the first turnover/bucket and immediately shuffle the entire deck.

7 minutes without a FG is just mind-boggling.

OTOH, the team is very short-handed and undersized now. Vuc's a wimp. Never mind the two picks, we would've been ripping our hair out if he was signed to an unrestricted bargain deal. He stinks. Bruce Brown is a hell of a 3D player, but it is embarrassing that they had him and Thad in the front-court and Vuc couldn't do anything special.

So with Terry's (more than a walk-it-off) sprain (or maybe worse, who knows)... We're at 5 guys in boots/PT/rehab? Carried by the concrete-booted Uncle Demar and Vuc. The Advocate Center Bulls indeed. Actually we're about 3 guys removed from being the Windy City Bulls.
aguifs
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,438

Post#6 » by aguifs » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:34 am

Bad roster, bad coaching, bad medical staff...

Only the Bulls
#FIREAKME #BOYCOTTABULL #REINSDORKSELLTHEFRANCHISE
biggestbullsfan
RealGM
And1: 1,946

Post#7 » by biggestbullsfan » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:35 am

Read on Twitter
cool007
RealGM
And1: 3,104

Post#8 » by cool007 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 am

Another thing I hate is how the commentators keep saying that Bulls should put this team away - I am like Bulls are not a championship team, they are a mediocre team and that's what mediocre team does. They let other teams hang around and win about half of these and lose half of these.
WestsideResider
Head Coach
And1: 3,093

Post#9 » by WestsideResider » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:37 am

Awful loss
I'm not here to argue.
Bulliever2020
Pro Prospect
And1: 2,016

Post#10 » by Bulliever2020 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:38 am

Thad Young revenge game
RSP83
Head Coach
And1: 3,925

Post#11 » by RSP83 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:40 am

The only Bulls related stuff in the next 1-2 weeks that's worth watching is what Bulls will be doing by the deadline. Not doing anything = AKME is just toying with Bulls fans. I might just shut it down on following the Bulls this season.
biggestbullsfan
RealGM
And1: 1,946

Post#12 » by biggestbullsfan » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:44 am

Read on Twitter
BeatDaCavs420
RealGM
And1: 22,510

Post#13 » by BeatDaCavs420 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:45 am

I hate everything about this team lmao

Don't even have bright young stars to look forward too lmao

And how many **** times are we gonna see Billy get bitched slapped the second half until we say enough is enough???
GoBlue72391
General Manager
And1: 5,702

Post#14 » by GoBlue72391 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:48 am

Too good to get a high draft pick, not good enough to make the playoffs.

I hope Dalen Terry is okay.
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,368

Post#15 » by kodo » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:50 am

Other than the garbage time 3, Coby's last shot of the 4th came at 9:47. 9 minutes without Coby getting a shot.
Billy pulls him out right in the middle of the 4th, and it goes full Demar from that time on. He checks back in around 4 min, but isn't going to get the ball. Any non-Demar play is going to Vuc.

You can't expect Coby to contribute in the 4th if he never sees the ball. I also think benching someone in the middle of the 4th is terrible for their momentum and heat. It takes a few plays to get yourself going.
GoBlue72391
General Manager

Post#16 » by GoBlue72391 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:51 am

The day Vuc is no longer a Bull is the day I do joyous back flips.
Red8911
RealGM
And1: 4,242

Post#17 » by Red8911 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:54 am

cool007 wrote:Terrible 2nd half, way too many turnovers, Billy getting outcoached big time and gave the momentum to Raptors. :banghead:

Coby after getting that 2nd foul in the 1st qtr, sucked BIG TIME at BOTH ends of the floor. He was MIA. Demar tried but no one helped him out in the 2nd half. We just couldn't make any 3pt shots.

If Vuc is not posting up the small guys when the other team goes small, then he is just a liability out there. He can't shoot 3s and can't defend to save his life. I rather have give a lot of minutes to Drummond this game. He was much better than Vuc today.

Carter sucks so bad. I rather have Billy try Bitim instead and see what he does out there. We already know Carter sucks.

Ayo was superb in the 1st half but in the 2nd half was really bad, too many turnovers by him and not much anything else - solid defense though.

I don’t get why Bitim hasn’t gotten an opportunity. Why bother even bringing him from over seas ? He didn’t look bad in the small amount of time he got in pre season.

I agree try him out in place of Carter. I may not be in practice like Billy is everyday but I believe this guy deserves at least a chance.
GoBlue72391
General Manager

Post#18 » by GoBlue72391 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:59 am

Red8911 wrote:
cool007 wrote:Terrible 2nd half, way too many turnovers, Billy getting outcoached big time and gave the momentum to Raptors. :banghead:

I don’t get why Bitim hasn’t gotten an opportunity. Why bother even bringing him from over seas ? He didn’t look bad in the small amount of time he got in pre season.

I agree try him out in place of Carter. I may not be in practice like Billy is everyday but I believe this guy deserves at least a chance.
We never give any of our young fringe talent a chance. Phillips and Terry are only playing because of injuries.
Red8911
RealGM

Post#19 » by Red8911 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:59 am

biggestbullsfan wrote:
Read on Twitter

Silvi barely watches the bulls, his show is always mostly bears but when talking bulls for 5 minutes all he wants to do is blow things up. I don’t care what he says or thinks.
Red8911
RealGM

Post#20 » by Red8911 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:08 am

GoBlue72391 wrote:The day Vuc is no longer a Bull is the day I do joyous back flips.

He was annoying again today. Missing some easy baskets that could have turned this game around.

If it was someone that isn’t capable of making these shots I wouldn’t care but he obviously is more than capable and should be easy points. Also he let’s his emotions and low confidence get to him, as a veteran he has to do better.

Return to Chicago Bulls