Image ImageImage Image

Bulls Trade Rumors Only

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

drosestruts
General Manager
And1: 3,390

Re: Bulls Trade Rumors Only 

Post#1061 » by drosestruts » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:30 pm

The Hield to Philly trade happened very early in the day so i don't think those 2nd were the ones offered in a Drummond deal. Which means you were looking at 2 to 3 of these picks:

2024 NYK 2nd - currently 53rd and the knicks might climb higher

2027 PHL 2nd

2028 PHL 2nd

2029 PDX 2nd

2029 PHL 2nd

2029 LAC 2nd

This is what you're all obsessing over we didn't trade Drummond for. A pick in the late 50's (garbage) and some picks 3-5 years away from now?
League Circles
RealGM
And1: 9,179

Re: Bulls Trade Rumors Only 

Post#1062 » by League Circles » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:16 am

This is not a rumor but didn't want to create a thread - we should offer Caruso and Vuc for Draymond Green and either Trayce Jackson-Davis, Gui Santos or maybe their first round pick. I think we can spare Caruso especially if we re-sign Patrick and Demar. I think Draymond changes the entire character of the team as a defender, vocal leader and playmaker. Hell he's even shot better this year than Vuc lol. I think GS and the Bulls both need a shakeup and this could help both teams. With Green gone they'd probably want to keep Trayce Jackson-Davis or maybe Santos but I'm sure they'd let one go.

We save about 4 mil in salary hit with this trade so we can more easily stay under the tax and keep Patrick, Demar and Drummond (and maybe even Craig though he wouldn't be as needed). Then we could look like one of these lineups:

5: Drummond, Bulls FRP
4: Green, Patrick, Jackson-Davis or Santos, Phillips
3: Demar, Patrick, Terry
2: Zach, Ayo
1: Coby, Carter, Ball

OR:

5: Green, Drummond, Sanogo
4: Patrick, Jackson-Davis or Santos, Phillips
3: Demar, Bulls FRP, Terry
2: Zach, Ayo
1: Coby, Carter, Ball

Thoughts?