Image ImageImage Image

PG:AYO DOS TRES!

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

madvillian
RealGM
And1: 8,720

Bulls beat Hawks: Just when you think you're out... 

Post#1 » by madvillian » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:59 am

They pull you back in.

The Ayo game. Balled out, both ends. Great game from Demar, White did enough, especially down the stretch. Vuc was great against an overmatched front line and seemed to want to play more inside (good).

Terry played a really key role in the 2nd half and quietly was 3-3 for 7 points in 21 minutes with solid overall decision making and defense, rebounding.

Nice to have Craig back, he's a smarter Pat right now, not the athlete but just knows the 3 and D role as the 4th option to a T.
dumbell78 wrote:Random comment....Mikal Bridges stroke is dripping right now in summer league. Carry on.

I'll go ahead and make a sig bet that Mikal is better by RPM this year than Zach.
d boy gentleman
Analyst
And1: 1,321

PG:AYO DOS TRES! 

Post#2 » by d boy gentleman » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:59 am

Ayo with the career high and sound defense

4 guys scoring 20

Much needed win

Competetive? Yay?

Discuss...
coldfish wrote:Zach should file a complaint. Some of those non calls were battery complaints.

Stratmaster wrote:Will Perdue says asinine things, and his pants are way too short.

sco wrote: New Orleans has to be one of the, if not THE hardest city to eat healthy. I think they fry the water.
madvillian
RealGM

Re: PG:AYO DOS TRES! 

Post#3 » by madvillian » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:01 am

such a nice win, we gotta merge the post gamer!
dumbell78 wrote:Random comment....Mikal Bridges stroke is dripping right now in summer league. Carry on.

I'll go ahead and make a sig bet that Mikal is better by RPM this year than Zach.
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,321

Post#4 » by kodo » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:02 am

Who knew our Zach Lavine replacement was Ayo.

Last 15: 15 ppg, 59% FG, 53% 3P, 71% TS.
FriedRise
RealGM
And1: 13,060

Post#5 » by FriedRise » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:02 am

That definitely was a competitive game.

Good job, AK!
madvillian
RealGM

Post#6 » by madvillian » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:04 am

They pull you back in.

The Ayo game. Balled out, both ends. Great game from Demar, White did enough, especially down the stretch. Vuc was great against an overmatched front line and seemed to want to play more inside (good).

Terry played a really key role in the 2nd half and quietly was 3-3 for 7 points in 21 minutes with solid overall decision making and defense, rebounding.

Nice to have Craig back, he's a smarter Pat right now, not the athlete but just knows the 3 and D role as the 4th option to a T.

Stratmaster
RealGM
And1: 8,329

Post#7 » by Stratmaster » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:04 am

Solid win after a horrible start. Caruso and Zach out... Ayo says "hold my beer"....... in a good way.

Sent from my SM-S911U using RealGM mobile app
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,835

Post#8 » by kulaz3000 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:04 am

Who would have thought an Ayo and Coby backcourt could show so much promise and yet here we are. Consider me pleasantly surprised. Now if we can do something about our front court, maybe I'd be a little more optimistic about our future.
Why so serious?
madvillian
RealGM

Post#9 » by madvillian » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:07 am

kulaz3000 wrote:Who would have thought an Ayo and Coby backcourt could show so much promise and yet here we are. Consider me pleasantly surprised. Now if we can do something about our front court, maybe I'd be a little more optimistic about our future.

The front office to Ayo and Coby after making them relative afterthoughts in the offseason and injuries forcing their hand eventually:

Betta Bulleavit
Head Coach
And1: 2,627

Post#10 » by Betta Bulleavit » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:07 am

What’s with KC getting indignant with Coby for disrupting the post game interview. I mean, I get it. kC has a job to do, but you know how these guys are and what they do. Don’t act brand new. Let them have their way for a minute and restart.
madvillian
RealGM

Post#11 » by madvillian » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:08 am

Betta Bulleavit wrote:What’s with KC getting indignant with Coby for disrupting the post game interview. I mean, I get it. kC has a job to do, but you know how these guys are and what they do. Don’t act brand new. Let them have their way for a minute and restart.

Same **** as with Zach. We have clown level production because for the most part, unlike when he was actually lucid, JR doesn't demand that stuff anymore.

RastaBull
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,599

Post#12 » by RastaBull » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:13 am

Good on Coby for having such a horrible game and playing an extremely solid fourth ... being the sturdy second ball handler needed to close out a lead.

Nonetheless ... Coby needs to get Ayo, Jevon, AND Dalen a Michelin star meal over all star break. Those three stepped up incredibly so across the first three quarters.

Seriously, this was the most fun game and impact Jevon has had. What a bulldog defensively. That is exactly the type of tool we hoped he would be.

Dalen Terry played a fantastic game. Real maturity; played with such control on offense. His entry passes were great, his decisions to extend his dribble were fantastic and always deciding at the right point when to find someone else. I was very very impressed wit him. I see a lot of potential still there and I've seen consistent and exciting growth across this year.

And I think many of us will be talking tons about Ayo's incredible performance!
Doctor Drain wrote:Can a butterfly sing?
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#13 » by kulaz3000 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:14 am

Betta Bulleavit wrote:What’s with KC getting indignant with Coby for disrupting the post game interview. I mean, I get it. kC has a job to do, but you know how these guys are and what they do. Don’t act brand new. Let them have their way for a minute and restart.

I haven't seen this yet, but if true, I'm surprised because KC almost always expects and anticipates a teammate to interrupt his interview after a big performance. Perhaps he was just being sarcastic? Again, I haven't seen it, so maybe I'm wrong, but yeah, KC usually just allows that moment to happen without ever making a big deal out of it, usually.
Why so serious?
Hangtime84
RealGM
And1: 4,387

Post#14 » by Hangtime84 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:18 am

:wink:
kulaz3000 wrote:

I haven't seen this yet, but if true, I'm surprised because KC almost always expects and anticipates a teammate to interrupt his interview after a big performance. Perhaps he was just being sarcastic? Again, I haven't seen it, so maybe I'm wrong, but yeah, KC usually just allows that moment to happen without ever making a big deal out of it, usually.

He just plays into I’ve seen lately
Jcool0 wrote:
aguifs wrote:Do we have a friggin plan?

If the Bulls do, you would be complaining to much to ever hear it.

NBA fan logic we need to trade one of two best players because (Player X) one needs to shine more.
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,321

Post#15 » by kodo » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:20 am

Wouldn't it be fun if AK traded the entire team other than Coby, Ayo, and Caruso for salary dumps.
We'd have $112M to sign a completely new team.
Bulliever2020
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,990

Post#16 » by Bulliever2020 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:21 am

That stepback 3 to put us up 9 was an I'm here moment from Ayo. Looks like another stellar team friendly contract. Gotta give credit to AKME when it's due. Home run there.
FriedRise
RealGM
And1: 13,060

Post#17 » by FriedRise » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:24 am

lol guys, relax. That was almost guaranteed in jest. KC even said it in one of his podcasts that one of the reasons he does those postgame interviews is so that the players can interrupt each other. He just ratcheted it up a notch tonight.
RastaBull
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,599

Post#18 » by RastaBull » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:25 am

DeMar is 29/5.5/4 with 47%FG and 40%3P in 5 February games.

But really, just watch tonight and remember, any Bulls team that we have this year, next year, even year after next ... it's going to be a better team with DeMar than it would be without DeMar.

I actually like listening to opposing analysts lately because they often fawn over how professional DDR and how incredible a scorer he has been for 17 straight season. Refreshing to hear the man get his respect. He was amazing tonight; you can't win these games with a guy like DDR.
Doctor Drain wrote:Can a butterfly sing?
Muzbar
Starter
And1: 1,445

Post#19 » by Muzbar » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:28 am

Coby had a horrendous start shooting wise and then turned it into a decent shooting game, great for him.

So happy Ayo is breaking out, he's my favourite guy on the team. Has Patton been working with him on his shot?
Go Bulls... I guess!? Right!?
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#20 » by kulaz3000 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:29 am

kodo wrote:Wouldn't it be fun if AK traded the entire team other than Coby, Ayo, and Caruso for salary dumps.
We'd have $112M to sign a completely new team.

Teams are rarely build through free agency these days. You often need to trade for difference makers in the modern era, so even with all the cap space, you would still need valuable assets to trade.
Why so serious?

Return to Chicago Bulls