Image ImageImage Image

Bulls @ Wolves 6pm CT

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

jordanwilliams6
Analyst
And1: 3,106

Re: Bulls @ Wolves 6pm CT 

Post#41 » by jordanwilliams6 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:13 am

Seems like this team is really playing up to their competition and struggling against bad teams.
SFBullsfan
Freshman
And1: 2

Post#42 » by SFBullsfan » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:14 am

Cobe with the 3 to ice it!
Mk0
RealGM
And1: 16,433

Post#43 » by Mk0 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:14 am

WHEW
NBA officiating bought to you by FanDuel
aguifs
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,438

Post#44 » by aguifs » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:17 am

Bipolar
#FIREAKME #BOYCOTTABULL #REINSDORKSELLTHEFRANCHISE
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,331

Post#45 » by kodo » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:20 am

Fun game to watch. This is the same team that lost to Washington's bench on a poor shooting night.
This league is pretty much just about 3P shooting.
Chi town
RealGM
And1: 7,063

Post#46 » by Chi town » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:21 am

17-29 vs 11-37

It’s basically every game. Whoever makes the list 3s wins. We suck because we don’t and can’t shoot.

Caruso Ayo and Coby are fun to watch though.
rosenthall
Senior
And1: 289

Post#47 » by rosenthall » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:30 am

This team doesn't get enough accolades for its grit. They've been playing above their heads for 50+ games now. I've never seen comparisons thrown around between this team and the Rose-less Thibs ones, but there are useful similarities.

It's weird, I both really like this team and really don't like it.

I really like all of Ayo, Caruso, DeMar, Coby and Drum. I find Javonte, DT, Pat and Craig likeable enough too. I liked Vuc before he got pouty. I've always admired their ability to consistently hang in games against teams that are better than them. I like that they play for each other every night without ego. I like that each player is more or less playing to their ability. But I really don't like what they represent: a poorly constructed, fully mediocre team with no future.
rosenthall
Senior
And1: 289

Post#48 » by rosenthall » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:31 am

rosenthall wrote:This team doesn't get enough accolades for its grit. They've been playing above their heads for 50+ games now. I've never seen comparisons thrown around between this team and the Rose-less Thibs ones, but there are useful similarities.

I really like all of Ayo, Caruso, DeMar, Coby and Drum. I find Javonte, DT, Pat and Craig likeable enough too. I liked Vuc before he got pouty. I've always admired their ability to consistently hang in games against teams that are better than them. I like that they play for each other every night without ego. I like that each player is more or less playing to their ability. But I really don't like what they represent: a poorly constructed, fully mediocre team with no future.
RSP83
Head Coach
And1: 3,923

Post#49 » by RSP83 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 1:31 am

Weird team.
FriedRise
RealGM
And1: 13,060

Post#50 » by FriedRise » Mon Apr 1, 2024 2:00 am

Lost to Wizards
Beat Pacers
Lost to Brooklyn
Beat Timberwolves

Make it make sense!
The Box Office
Starter
And1: 1,374

Post#51 » by The Box Office » Mon Apr 1, 2024 2:01 am

so much for the Heir Apparent "Anthony Edwards"
drosestruts
General Manager
And1: 3,396

Post#52 » by drosestruts » Mon Apr 1, 2024 2:14 am

new best win of the season?

To carry over the discussion from the Nets game - here's another example of the way the team is capable of playing. If we played 80% as good and hard as we played tonight against the Wizards and Nets we'd be on a four-game win streak.

Everyone played well tonight - Caruso was great. 1st team all defense.

Have to find a way to keep Green. Amazing the impact he's able to have on our games.

Loved the assist numbers from our starters:

DeRozan - 8
Vuc - 6
Ayo - 6
Caruso - 5
Coby - 3

Happy to see Coby's shot fall. Hope it's a sign of another good streak coming up for him.

Let's beat Atlanta.
Red8911
RealGM
And1: 4,232

Post#53 » by Red8911 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 2:19 am

jordanwilliams6 wrote:Seems like this team is really playing up to their competition and struggling against bad teams.

That could be a good thing come play in time…
Jeffster81
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,776

Post#54 » by Jeffster81 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 2:27 am

The Box Office wrote:so much for the Heir Apparent "Anthony Edwards"

Goose!

Wrong Anthony Edwards? Well ok, then.

At least the Bulls are consistent with their inconsistency.
HearshotKDS
Sixth Man
And1: 909

Post#55 » by HearshotKDS » Mon Apr 1, 2024 3:23 am

rosenthall wrote:This team doesn't get enough accolades for its grit. They've been playing above their heads for 50+ games now. I've never seen comparisons thrown around between this team and the Rose-less Thibs ones, but there are useful similarities.

I find myself somehow hating how the team is constructed but loving how they play.
Chi town
RealGM

Post#56 » by Chi town » Mon Apr 1, 2024 3:56 am

FriedRise wrote:Lost to Wizards
Beat Pacers
Lost to Brooklyn
Beat Timberwolves

Make it make sense!

Pretty easy. DDR and Vuc don’t give a damn against scrub teams. We get down early and then don’t have enough late. Vuc and DDR don’t have the legs.

Caruso won us this game. Those 3s were the difference.
Chi town
RealGM

Post#57 » by Chi town » Mon Apr 1, 2024 3:57 am

HearshotKDS wrote:

I find myself somehow hating how the team is constructed but loving how they play.

Let DDR walk and get Lavine, Pat and Lonzo back with a defensive big and this team would be really fun to watch. Many more wins too.
Chi town
RealGM

Post#58 » by Chi town » Mon Apr 1, 2024 3:59 am

Why the hell is Dalen Terry still playing?

Craig and Green should get all of his mins.
jordanwilliams6
Analyst
And1: 3,106

Post#59 » by jordanwilliams6 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 4:21 am

Chi town wrote:
HearshotKDS wrote:

Let DDR walk and get Lavine, Pat and Lonzo back with a defensive big and this team would be really fun to watch. Many more wins too.

I think people underestimate the positive impact that Demar has on this team, especially guys like Ayo & Coby. He relieves the pressure on them and allows them to play their natural game. It clear they all look up to him and he gives them confidence in tough situations.

Zach is finished here. I was a massive fan of his but it’s clear he’s a negative player. He needs to be moved ASAP if we want to be a winning team in the short term.
Red8911
RealGM
And1: 4,232

Post#60 » by Red8911 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 5:21 am

Chi town wrote:
FriedRise wrote:Lost to Wizards
Beat Pacers
Lost to Brooklyn
Beat Timberwolves

Make it make sense!

Pretty easy. DDR and Vuc don’t give a damn against scrub teams. We get down early and then don’t have enough late. Vuc and DDR don’t have the legs.

Caruso won us this game. Those 3s were the difference.

You’re blaming Demar now for losing to scrub teams lol, he’s the last guy you should be blaming.

Guy gives it all every night, plays most minutes in the league and has won so many games for the bulls yet you still criticize him for some reason .

Return to Chicago Bulls