Image ImageImage Image

Bulls vs Knicks 7pm CT

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

pipfan
RealGM
And1: 3,383

Re: Bulls vs Knicks 7pm CT 

Post#61 » by pipfan » Sat Apr 6, 2024 6:00 pm

I watch for entertainment now-long gone are the days I really cared about results. I want them to win but don't sweat loses anymore. I will say, most nights this team is entertaining to watch. They play hard and compete. I can live with this (for now-still want them to blow it up this summer-not that there's much to blow up anymore)
Indomitable
RealGM
And1: 5,417

Post#62 » by Indomitable » Sat Apr 6, 2024 6:27 pm

Stratmaster wrote:I am traveling and didn't get to see the game... figures.

From the sound of it, Javonte showing just how egregious the Bulls not picking up someone to give quality minutes at the 4 was.

Sent from my SM-S911U using RealGM mobile app

It shows how little Pat gives you. To bad we cannot transfer Javonte into Pat body.
:banghead:
Mk0
RealGM
And1: 16,347

Post#63 » by Mk0 » Sat Apr 6, 2024 9:10 pm

Charlesareed wrote:
nekorajo wrote:Best I've ever seen Ayo play.

Javonte is so underrated.

Javonte green is super underrated he’s what the nuggets are missing with Bruce brown leaving in free agency

I thought Denver was going to sign him but then he got hurt.
NBA officiating bought to you by FanDuel
Charlesareed
Sixth Man
And1: 750

Post#64 » by Charlesareed » Sat Apr 6, 2024 9:57 pm

Mk0 wrote:
Charlesareed wrote:
nekorajo wrote:Best I've ever seen Ayo play.

Javonte is so underrated.

Javonte green is super underrated he’s what the nuggets are missing with Bruce brown leaving in free agency

Oh that’s what happened wow that sucks for him could’ve gotten a ring and a hefty payday in the offseason he Taylor made for any championship contender
Chicago Raised me
transplant
RealGM
And1: 3,408

Post#65 » by transplant » Sat Apr 6, 2024 10:11 pm

DuckIII wrote:It terrifies me when Javonte Green plays well. Thats how confused and psychologically broken I am as a fan at this point. Phase I is complete.

Next step for AK is to rebuild my psyche in a way that I get excited about, and even appreciative of, the tripe he serves. It’s like AK is Jim Jones and I’m a lonely misunderstood outcast whose parents never paid any attention to me. Soon I’ll be his biggest fan.

Oh my dear Duck, you need an intervention. Deep cleansing breaths followed by extensive video review from years 2 to present of the AK era. When you feel you are hopelessly mired in muck, you're cured.
Until the actual truth is more important to you than what you believe, you will never recognize the truth.

- Blatantly stolen from truebluefan
jump
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,421

Post#66 » by jump » Sun Apr 7, 2024 1:20 am

Charlesareed wrote:
Mk0 wrote:
Charlesareed wrote:

Oh that’s what happened wow that sucks for him could’ve gotten a ring and a hefty payday in the offseason he Taylor made for any championship contender

The Warriors signed him to a camp deal, but cut him before the season. I don’t think he was recovered from his knee issue.

Return to Chicago Bulls