Image ImageImage Image

OT: Isiah Talking Titles In New York

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

bullzman23
RealGM
And1: 3

Post#21 » by bullzman23 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 11:33 pm

girlygirl wrote:Sorry, I just don't think MJ changed the game all that much.

www.theslickscript.com
DJhitek
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,354

Post#22 » by DJhitek » Thu Jan 3, 2008 11:42 pm

Isiah must have the impression that he has the safest job in the NBA.

This has nothing to do with the fan base, because Dolan will do what he wants regardless of the fans distaste for Isiah, at least that is how it appears.
aaqubed
RealGM
And1: 830

Post#23 » by aaqubed » Fri Jan 4, 2008 12:06 am

Quick, let's trade Ben Wallace to them for whatever crap they have on their roster and their draft pick. If they're ready to contend right now, maybe he'll think that Wallace will be more valuable than Rose or Beasley.
Bullsville
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#24 » by Bullsville » Fri Jan 4, 2008 12:23 am

aaqubed wrote:Quick, let's trade Ben Wallace to them for whatever crap they have on their roster and their draft pick. If they're ready to contend right now, maybe he'll think that Wallace will be more valuable than Rose or Beasley.

The problem is, we would have to take back not one but two bad contracts, and they wouldn't be expiring deals (Zeke wasted all of those on Crawford and Curry and Randolph and Marbury).

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/new_york.htm
lostonbase
Starter
And1: 279

Post#25 » by lostonbase » Fri Jan 4, 2008 2:31 am

suckfish wrote:I love how this thread doesn't even warrant 'OT' status anymore, the obsession bulls fans have with the Knicks truly is pure.

I respectfully hate the Knicks because of the past great rivalry between the dynasty team and Ewing's knicks. Hate isn't really the word but it's what I'll use.

I hate Thomas the Piston, what could be better the Knicks hired Thomas to run them. That being said no diehard fan deserves having Thomas run their squad.

Dolan's Dad should pull a Grandpa Hilton and give the Knicks to someone other than his kids.

Return to Chicago Bulls