Image ImageImage Image

trade with grizz

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

Bully6Chicago
Sophomore
And1: 0

trade with grizz 

Post#1 » by Bully6Chicago » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:24 pm

I read a Memphis reporter's possible trade between Bulls and Grizz he offerred Gasol and 2 bums for Gordon, Thomas, JSmith and Duhon I said do do we could have gotten Kobe for that! How about this trade Ben Wallace straight up for Gasol!
Cliff Levingston
RealGM
And1: 1,094

Post#2 » by Cliff Levingston » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:30 pm

Say what?

Here's the deal for Gasol that should be made: Nocioni + Thomas + Duhon + Sefolosha for Gasol and Navarro. (Trade ID: 4385574).

Yea, that'll do just fine.

1. Gordon, Hinrich, Navarro
2. Hinrich, Navarro, Griffin
3. Deng, Griffin, Khryapa
4. Gasol, Smith
5. Wallace, Noah, Gray
jump
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,424

Post#3 » by jump » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:39 pm

If only you were the Grizzlies' GM, Cliffy.
Eminjay7
Sophomore
And1: 43

Post#4 » by Eminjay7 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:44 pm

Cliff Levingston wrote:Say what?

Here's the deal for Gasol that should be made: Nocioni + Thomas + Duhon + Sefolosha for Gasol and Navarro. (Trade ID: 4385574).

Yea, that'll do just fine.

1. Gordon, Hinrich, Navarro
2. Hinrich, Navarro, Griffin
3. Deng, Griffin, Khryapa
4. Gasol, Smith
5. Wallace, Noah, Gray

That deal would be perfect, but I guess it wont happen since the Grizzlies are not dumb and we cant afford to pay Wallace, Gasol, Hinrich, plus the coming extensions for Gordon&Deng!!!
MrSparkle
RealGM
And1: 10,154

Post#5 » by MrSparkle » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:00 pm

Let's just get Navarro. He would be the Pargo and Piatkowski we need to succeed, baby!
NLK
Head Coach
And1: 9
Location: CHICAGO is a big market with many Rings! Eat S#%T New York!

Post#6 » by NLK » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:11 pm

MrSparkle wrote:He would be the Pargo and Piatkowski we need to succeed, baby!

Sadly, with Thabo looking like fake Cartier watch, Duhon firing blanks, & Boylan leaning on Griff to man minutes at SG, it makes me wish we had those two players back here. JP & Pike, had their flaws, but man, if we were struggling, these two guys would find a way to fire the team up (esp. on the bench).
-NLK: Offending Djiboutians since November 2007
"You don't truly know someone, until you fight them."
"To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very essence that makes us human."
Clint Eastwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,083
Location: Taking my talents to South Beach (twice a day at times)

Re: trade with grizz 

Post#7 » by Clint Eastwood » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:47 pm

Bully6Chicago wrote:I read a Memphis reporter's possible trade between Bulls and Grizz he offerred Gasol and 2 bums for Gordon, Thomas, JSmith and Duhon I said do do we could have gotten Kobe for that! How about this trade Ben Wallace straight up for Gasol!

cant support you or cliff on this one. i do the reporters trade in a second. smith is a stopgap nice veteran, but with him gone it accelerates noah's play. with TT gone, noah has even less to compete with for minutes. gasol and wallace would start and complement eachother, and noah would eventually replace wallace in the future. duhon is no loss. navarro would replace gordon, he isnt as good, but he is scrappy and can really shoot it, which is needed with gasol in the post. cardinal is the needed contract filler that sucks, but its not my money. our team is better balanced and we dont have to pay big bucks to gordon. those earmarked dollars go to gasol.

gasol
wallace/noah
deng/noc
navarro/thabo
hinrich
#1TKfan
General Manager
And1: 188

Post#8 » by #1TKfan » Fri Jan 4, 2008 5:23 pm

Granville Colter wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

cant support you or cliff on this one. i do the reporters trade in a second. smith is a stopgap nice veteran, but with him gone it accelerates noah's play. with TT gone, noah has even less to compete with for minutes. gasol and wallace would start and complement eachother, and noah would eventually replace wallace in the future. duhon is no loss. navarro would replace gordon, he isnt as good, but he is scrappy and can really shoot it, which is needed with gasol in the post. cardinal is the needed contract filler that sucks, but its not my money. our team is better balanced and we dont have to pay big bucks to gordon. those earmarked dollars go to gasol.

gasol
wallace/noah
deng/noc
navarro/thabo
hinrich

well, id like to keep TT but a change is needed. i like this. id like it even better if we got rid of kirk instead of gordon.
Clint Eastwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,083
Location: Taking my talents to South Beach (twice a day at times)

Post#9 » by Clint Eastwood » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:01 pm

#1TKfan wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

well, id like to keep TT but a change is needed. i like this. id like it even better if we got rid of kirk instead of gordon.

i actually agree on prefer to trade kirk, but i also prefer to trade noah to TT. i just have this vision of gasol at center and TT at power forward weakside blocking everything in sight for the next 5-7 years

Return to Chicago Bulls