Image ImageImage Image

OT-Visting Chicago

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

DrewDawg0808
Senior
And1: 0

Post#21 » by DrewDawg0808 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:44 pm

emperorjones wrote:What dates are you here? What are you trying to get into? I'll hook you up.

The 22nd and 23rd of february
Grand Champ
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#22 » by Grand Champ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:00 pm

nas27 wrote:I think Lou Malnati's is an acquired taste. I personally hate their pizza even though I live right by them.

Same, I live near the Art of Pizza and Gino's East (Original location) and both are better than Lou Malnati's. Lou's is ok once in a while when I have a craving for butter though.

And in February the river will more than likely be frozen, so no boat tours :wavefinger:

And I was probably a little harsh on Uno's but Giordano's is trash. Worst pizza around. I HATE when people are like, I had Chicago style pizza and it was terrible. 95% of the time when I ask them where they got it from they say Giordano's. :banghead:

The Shedd Aquarium is incredible and the planetarium is awesome to go to as well!

IF you want to drop some nice dough on a great meal, basically any steakhouse or seafood restaurant along the river will suffice.

Return to Chicago Bulls