Image ImageImage Image

PM the mods! Courtesy of doughnuts!

Moderators: HomoSapien, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN

TB#1
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: Contact the mods. 

Post#101 » by TB#1 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:26 pm

That's a mighty good looking space you got there.
mcmaximus
Sixth Man
And1: 0
Location: Anywhere where there's food, internet access, and a bed

Post#102 » by mcmaximus » Wed Sep 2, 2009 7:28 am

How come my avatar's are being deleted?
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,652

Post#103 » by BrooklynBulls » Sat Sep 5, 2009 2:20 pm

mcmaximus wrote:How come my avatar's are being deleted?

When you use that shrinkyourpictures site, it doesn't store them for hosting. You need to save that new shrinked picture and upload it to a hosting site, like imageshack.us.
mcmaximus
Sixth Man
Location: Anywhere where there's food, internet access, and a bed

Post#104 » by mcmaximus » Sun Sep 6, 2009 1:46 am

I'd really apprieciate it if you Mods didn't delete my avatars all the time. If you continue then why?
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,652

Post#105 » by BrooklynBulls » Tue Sep 8, 2009 1:11 am

mcmaximus wrote:I'd really apprieciate it if you Mods didn't delete my avatars all the time. If you continue then why?

The mods are deleting your avatars? It seems like the website that is hosting them, is deleting them. Not us.
Ralphb07
RealGM
And1: 5,955

Post#106 » by Ralphb07 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:59 pm

I need help. When I try to log in it tells me my password is incorrect. I'm able to be on now because I have my home pc set up to automatically sign me in.
jax98
RealGM
And1: 3,013

Post#107 » by jax98 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Ralphb07 wrote:I need help. When I try to log in it tells me my password is incorrect. I'm able to be on now because I have my home pc set up to automatically sign me in.

Are you sure you're using the correct password when signing in? I know from experience that I have a tendency to forget certain passwords that I have on auto.

If you are using the correct password, all I can suggest is changing it from your home PC and make a completely new log-in.
Ralphb07
RealGM
And1: 5,955

Post#108 » by Ralphb07 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Morten Jensen wrote:
Ralphb07 wrote:I need help. When I try to log in it tells me my password is incorrect. I'm able to be on now because I have my home pc set up to automatically sign me in.

Are you sure you're using the correct password when signing in? I know from experience that I have a tendency to forget certain passwords that I have on auto.

If you are using the correct password, all I can suggest is changing it from your home PC and make a completely new log-in.

Yeah I was using the right one. I just changed it like you said and logged out and obviously it let me back in since I'm replying back, thanks

That weird it was doing that. I've been going crazy the past 2 days at work
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,850

Post#109 » by Ben » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Ralph, is the issue resolved then? I had PM'ed Howard Mass to ask him about it, but if you're totally good to go then I'll let Howard know he doesn't have to look into it.
Puertorique
Banned User

Post#110 » by Puertorique » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:54 am

Hey Ben B. I was just wondering if you ever got the Email that I sent you?

Thanks.
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#111 » by Ben » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Puertorique wrote:Hey Ben B. I was just wondering if you ever got the Email that I sent you?

Thanks.

I just saw it. With things being so slow none of us is checking the account as regularly as we do during the season. Thanks for the note; I sent one back. It's all good. :thumbsup:
greenwing
Sixth Man
And1: 442

Post#112 » by greenwing » Sun Oct 4, 2009 3:38 am

I created a thread a little while ago which I wrote in the label "OT" about a new blog site I have just created. And I understand that all threads are subject to be locked or moved depending upon what a particular mod feels is appropriate. However, I cannot seem to find the thread anymore and I certainly did not spam the forum. Could anyone please let me know where the thread went? Much appreciated.
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#113 » by Ben » Sun Oct 4, 2009 11:03 pm

greenwing wrote:I created a thread a little while ago which I wrote in the label "OT" about a new blog site I have just created. And I understand that all threads are subject to be locked or moved depending upon what a particular mod feels is appropriate. However, I cannot seem to find the thread anymore and I certainly did not spam the forum. Could anyone please let me know where the thread went? Much appreciated.

I looked into it and I think that you started two of those threads, one on this board and one on the GB, yes? If so, they were moved to the "Restricted" board, which means that they're not accessible by anyone or viewable by you. I'm almost certain that none of the Bulls mods did it but rather a global mod, and I can't tell you exactly why. Perhaps he thought that it competed with RealGM. People can't advertise for other forums, although I took you to be talking about a blog site rather than a forum, so I would have left your thread in place. But that's me. Anyway, if you want to inquire about it you could post on the Feedback Forum.

Sorry not to be able to be of more help, but again, I'm almost certain that none of us was responsible.
greenwing
Sixth Man

Post#114 » by greenwing » Mon Oct 5, 2009 6:42 pm

Ben B. wrote:
greenwing wrote:I created a thread a little while ago which I wrote in the label "OT" about a new blog site I have just created. And I understand that all threads are subject to be locked or moved depending upon what a particular mod feels is appropriate. However, I cannot seem to find the thread anymore and I certainly did not spam the forum. Could anyone please let me know where the thread went? Much appreciated.

I looked into it and I think that you started two of those threads, one on this board and one on the GB, yes? If so, they were moved to the "Restricted" board, which means that they're not accessible by anyone or viewable by you. I'm almost certain that none of the Bulls mods did it but rather a global mod, and I can't tell you exactly why. Perhaps he thought that it competed with RealGM. People can't advertise for other forums, although I took you to be talking about a blog site rather than a forum, so I would have left your thread in place. But that's me. Anyway, if you want to inquire about it you could post on the Feedback Forum.

Sorry not to be able to be of more help, but again, I'm almost certain that none of us was responsible.

Thanks for the help, Ben B. I did create two threads, one here and one in the general section, because I thought it would help with more exposure to the blog. But yeah, the Dunk Base is definitely not a rival forum and we have no intention of adding a forum. We're simply a blog site. I'll be mostly catering to Bulls fans, but the blog deals with the NBA as a whole. I figured, though, that it was probably a global mod who moved the thread. So I will inquire about it at the feedback forum. Thanks again.
greenwing
Sixth Man

Post#115 » by greenwing » Wed Oct 7, 2009 2:06 am

So yeah, it's been over a day and several people have viewed my thread in the feedback forum, but there's been no response. So if you guys don't mind I'll make a new thread here. But I'm only going to post this in the Bulls section in case it gets viewed as spam again. Thanks for your understanding.
JackFinn
RealGM
And1: 1,605

Post#116 » by JackFinn » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:35 am

Sorry about the Bears thread
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#117 » by Ben » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:06 am

Well it was fine as long as no one was responding, which was a while. Then folks started naming names and it was all over. :lol:
Scott May
Head Coach
And1: 24

Post#118 » by Scott May » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 am

Chrome gave me one of those malware warnings when I clicked on the ESPN: Rose Ankle Still Hurts thread:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=952795

The website at www.realgm.com contains elements from the site www.avatary24.palto.org, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.avatary24.palto.org.

Thanks.
On indefinite hiatus as of May 27, 2014.
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#119 » by Ben » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:40 pm

I reported it to the admins.
Scott May
Head Coach
And1: 24

Post#120 » by Scott May » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:04 am

Same exact deal/message right now on p. 8 of the Spurs post-game thread.

Thanks.
On indefinite hiatus as of May 27, 2014.

Return to Chicago Bulls