Image ImageImage Image

PM the mods! Courtesy of doughnuts!

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

kellmellus50
Starter
And1: 142

Re: Contact the mods. 

Post#121 » by kellmellus50 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 pm

I did nothing wrong with my honest post about former bulls Ben Wallace and should not have been locked.
Ben B is abusing his power and will be reported to the regional mods.
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,846

Post#122 » by Ben » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

kellmellus50 wrote:I did nothing wrong with my honest post about former Ben Wallace and should not have been locked.

1.) Reported to the regional mods? Oh my lord. Now I'm in for it.

2.) See this thread that you started?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=949633

kellmellus50 wrote:You have to read the 51 pages you talk about crying over spilt milk? It makes me really love haveing Ben Gordon on our team and he will be the pistons leading scorer.

Nobody reported you for that semi-literate thread openly mocking Bulls fans, b/c you started it on the Pistons board. But you certainly lost credibility about your good intentions here, and starting a thread on the Bulls board just to stir the pot only seals the deal. Again, go.
kellmellus50
Starter

Post#123 » by kellmellus50 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:33 pm

You have to judge the thread were talking about (Ben Wallace) it's not about a thread 3months ago or 3 years ago .If your judgeing past threads you can lock everyone out. As a moderator your not reading the rules you have to live by and there is nothing on that list that says you lock people out based on past threads.Ben B you made a nkee jerk reaction and made a mistake by locking the thread.
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#124 » by Ben » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:43 pm

kellmellus50 wrote:You have to judge the thread were talking about (Ben Wallace) it's not about a thread 3months ago or 3 years ago .If your judgeing past threads you can lock everyone out. As a moderator your not reading the rules you have to live by and there is nothing on that list that says you lock people out based on past threads.Ben B you made a nkee jerk reaction and made a mistake by locking the thread.

kellmellus50, we have an email address (bullsrgm) on yahoo, and you're welcome to continue your monologue there if you'd like to keep on instructing me how to do my job.
kellmellus50
Starter

Post#125 » by kellmellus50 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Tommy udo 6 the fourm is locked and then you posted this:
The Pistons once had the #2 in a draft - and passed up Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh & Dewyane Wade.
Would you like it if Bulls fans came to the Pistons Board & did Tracking Threads on those players????

Let me respond : What your saying is totally irrelavant you know no one has tracking on players that never played on your team so your point is pointless .No one knows how good a player is untill after you draft them.But when you have a great player and let him go that creates a tracking thread because you knew how good he was and you still let him go .(you have big fans following that player)

People only track players that have played on a team a number of years example:ben gordon 5yrs or ben wallace 3 yrs that is something worth talking about and their performace with the team on how they made them better or worse.
jax98
RealGM
And1: 3,013

Post#126 » by jax98 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:01 pm

kellmellus50 wrote:Tommy udo 6 the fourm is locked and then you posted this:
The Pistons once had the #2 in a draft - and passed up Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh & Dewyane Wade.
Would you like it if Bulls fans came to the Pistons Board & did Tracking Threads on those players????

Let me respond : What your saying is totally irrelavant you know no one has tracking on players that never played on your team so your point is pointless .No one knows how good a player is untill after you draft them.But when you have a great player and let him go that creates a tracking thread because you knew how good he was and you still let him go .(you have big fans following that player)

People only track players that have played on a team a number of years example:ben gordon 5yrs or ben wallace 3 yrs that is something worth talking about and their performace with the team on how they made them better or worse.

Please look at Ben's post.

The moderators have a Yahoo email account to which you can send your thoughts. Do not make another post in here about your locked threads. Use the email. It's what it's there for.
JackFinn
RealGM
And1: 1,605

Post#127 » by JackFinn » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 pm

kellmellus50 wrote:I did nothing wrong with my honest post about former bulls Ben Wallace and should not have been locked.

... dude. You're in dire need of female company. And you need to rebel against whatever environment shaped you to be the way you're like. Seriously, look at what occupies your consciousness. where do you think the path leads for a traveler whose direction is dictated by (Please Use More Appropriate Word) concerns? Dude.
kellmellus50
Starter

Post#128 » by kellmellus50 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:14 am

JackFinn wrote:
kellmellus50 wrote:I did nothing wrong with my honest post about former bulls Ben Wallace and should not have been locked.

... dude. You're in dire need of female company. And you need to rebel against whatever environment shaped you to be the way you're like. Seriously, look at what occupies your consciousness. where do you think the path leads for a traveler whose direction is dictated by (Please Use More Appropriate Word) concerns? Dude.

JackFinn I agree i'am in dire need of female company do you know someone attractive that can hook up with me ? If so private e-mail me the info.The girl in your picture looks right for me.Thanks for the help.
JackFinn
RealGM
And1: 1,605

Post#129 » by JackFinn » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:44 am

I didn't really mean any of that. I just went to myself "wouldn't it be crazy if I typed this?" and then accidentally hit send. Wouldn't it be crazy if you now wrote something like "Darn, now i have to take a cold shower and go to bed. I am done for today."
kellmellus50
Starter

Post#130 » by kellmellus50 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:53 am

Darn, now i have to take a cold shower and go to bed i'am done for today.
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,889

Post#131 » by MAQ » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:49 pm

jedi mind trick?
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
bullseyez
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#132 » by bullseyez » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:02 am

What's the deal w/ you guys deleting my avatars? I've posted 2 different avatars, and they are deleted.
What is the guidelines for posting avatars?
Also, How do I post sigs? I click the Img tab, but how do I transfer the image? Baffled.
Thanx
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,652

Post#133 » by BrooklynBulls » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 am

bullseyez wrote:What's the deal w/ you guys deleting my avatars? I've posted 2 different avatars, and they are deleted.
Also, How do I post sigs? I click the Img tab, but how do I transfer the image? Baffled.
Thanx

Shrinkpictures.com is deleting your avatar. Not us. You have to shrink your picture, then upload it to somewhere like imageshack.us.

To post a sig, go here: ucp.php

Click "Profile"

Click "Signature"

Input the URL of your sig, and if it's a picture, write [img]then[/img] around the address.

For example: a sig is at imageshack.us/mysig.jpg

you would enter [img]imageshack.us/mysig.jpg[/img]

Hope that helps.
bullseyez
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#134 » by bullseyez » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:28 am

BrooklynBulls wrote:
bullseyez wrote:What's the deal w/ you guys deleting my avatars? I've posted 2 different avatars, and they are deleted.
Thanx

Yeah Brooklyn, that helps...Thanx.Shrinkpictures.com is deleting your avatar. Not us. You have to shrink your picture, then upload it to somewhere like imageshack.us.

To post a sig, go here: ucp.php

Click "Profile"

Click "Signature"

Input the URL of your sig, and if it's a picture, write [img]then[/img] around the address.

For example: a sig is at imageshack.us/mysig.jpg

you would enter [img]imageshack.us/mysig.jpg[/img]

Hope that helps.
Yeah, Brooklyn that helps...Thanx! I guess I should change this one:-)
Scott May
Head Coach
And1: 24

Post#135 » by Scott May » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 am

Hey,

My computer notified me that the "Fake Alert" trojan was trying to download itself when I was posting in the Allen Iverson retirement thread.

Somewhat related: is it true that there's a John Thompson sex tape? Just wondering.

Thanks.
On indefinite hiatus as of May 27, 2014.
Scott May
Head Coach
And1: 24

Post#136 » by Scott May » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 pm

This ^^^^^^ happened again right now when I opened the "Look on the Bright Side" thread.

Thanks.
On indefinite hiatus as of May 27, 2014.
kellmellus50
Starter

Post#137 » by kellmellus50 » Tue Dec 1, 2009 4:45 am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME Here we go again i made a honest game thread that people were into and it was locked because Ben b thought people did not have enough time to start one ? my post was started way after the milwakee game and everybody had a chance .
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF BENb OVER USING HIS POWER.
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#138 » by Ben » Tue Dec 1, 2009 4:46 am

kellmellus50 wrote:Here we go again i made a honest game thread that people were into and it was locked because Ben b thought people did not have enough time to start one ? my post was started way after the milwakee game everybody had a chance.ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF BENb OVER USING HIS POWER.

1.) Bulls fans make the Bulls Board game threads. You're not a Bulls fan.
2.) In fact, you mock Bulls fans on the Pistons board.
3.) You started your game thread at 10:40. The Milwaukee postgame thread started at 10:31. 9 whole minutes. Yeah, everybody had a chance.
4.) But that doesn't really matter. What matters is that you're not starting any game threads here.
5.) Ever hear of a board-ban? You're a prime candidate. Seriously.
kellmellus50
Starter

Post#139 » by kellmellus50 » Tue Dec 1, 2009 1:52 pm

I read all the fourm rules and cannot match 1 line with the rules you stated. if you can please let me know?
Ben you can't make your own rules on how people should post.

1) not in the fourm rules(does not say you have to be a fan of that team to post)people post from everywhere
2) not in the fourm rules(all i said in headline is chicago hates losing ben gordon which is true)mocking in the dictionary means teasing and that is not a rule listed that people should not do.
3) not in the fourm rules(does not say you have to give other people more time to start post before you do)
4) not in the fourm rules(does not say you can't start a game thread in another state)also the fourm gives me permission to do so.
5) not in the fourm rules (i did not break any rules to be a prime canidate,)at least none that been pointed out to me.

but the fourm does say this to me which is correct:
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum :which i read and started the honest game thread .
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#140 » by Ben » Tue Dec 1, 2009 2:03 pm

I try not to argue with those who are clearly missing some of the essential pieces. At any rate, the board ban is coming, so we'll soon be done with this. One piece of advice: tone it way the heck down if you want to stay on RealGM, period.

Return to Chicago Bulls