Image ImageImage Image

OT: Pizza

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

northbrookrich
Veteran
And1: 54

Re: OT: Pizza 

Post#101 » by northbrookrich » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:53 pm

It is all better than the garbage they call pizza here in NY!
bulletbill
Bench Warmer
And1: 84

Post#102 » by bulletbill » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Magilla_Gorilla wrote:Sarpino's is my favorite chain

went with this last night to try something new. lol the experience went a lil somethin like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxskVFwoo
TB#1
Banned User
And1: 9

Post#103 » by TB#1 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm adding this thread to the Travel guide.
Beryl 96
Starter
And1: 0

Post#104 » by Beryl 96 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:04 pm

And yeah In Bruges is an awesome movie.
Grand Champ
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#105 » by Grand Champ » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Beryl 96 wrote:Tanelli's, on Fullerton off of Central, blows everything I've had out of the water. This stuff is magical, if you fed it to a horse, it'd sprout wings and become a pegasus, then proceed to donkey kick you to death for being stupid enough to waste such glorious pizza on anybody but yourself. Give this stuff to the middle east and all violence and tensions will halt till a shortage comes around, which will then plunge us into world war V, yes, it will be so epic that 3 and 4 will get skipped.

Get it with Sausage, and if you want Pepperoni for a dash of extra flavor, haven't tried adding anything else because messing with this kind of perfection might cause a black hole to form and send humanity to Bruges which, if you're wondering is in Belgium.

How is the hood there? I'm not familiar with Cragin but I know the west side has some terrible parts to it and this is north of the usual "Austin" awfulness.

Would it be safe to take a bus out there at night?
Grand Champ
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#106 » by Grand Champ » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

bulletbill wrote:
Magilla_Gorilla wrote:Sarpino's is my favorite chain

went with this last night to try something new. lol the experience went a lil somethin like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxskVFwoo

:rofl:
Bulls69
Head Coach
And1: 416

Post#107 » by Bulls69 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:38 pm

nycrich wrote:It is all better than the garbage they call pizza here in NY!

I agreed I ate pizza in both Chicago and NYC call me a homer but Chicago uses better quality of cheese and meat then NYC. The NYC pizza was so overrated I was not impress at all I love Chicago pizza it's the real deal.
Knicksgod wrote: I know LeBron won't go to Chicago. There could be another surprise team, but if he leaves Cleveland, then teaming with Bosh and Gallo in NYC is a likely scenario.
Beryl 96
Starter
And1: 0

Post#108 » by Beryl 96 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:24 am

Grand.Champ wrote:
Beryl 96 wrote:Tanelli's, on Fullerton off of Central, blows everything I've had out of the water. This stuff is magical, if you fed it to a horse, it'd sprout wings and become a pegasus, then proceed to donkey kick you to death for being stupid enough to waste such glorious pizza on anybody but yourself. Give this stuff to the middle east and all violence and tensions will halt till a shortage comes around, which will then plunge us into world war V, yes, it will be so epic that 3 and 4 will get skipped.

Get it with Sausage, and if you want Pepperoni for a dash of extra flavor, haven't tried adding anything else because messing with this kind of perfection might cause a black hole to form and send humanity to Bruges which, if you're wondering is in Belgium.

How is the hood there? I'm not familiar with Cragin but I know the west side has some terrible parts to it and this is north of the usual "Austin" awfulness.

Would it be safe to take a bus out there at night?

Hmmmm, seems fine to me, haven't had any problems out there yet, don't know if the same can be said for people on the buses. Buddy who used to live there says its not quite as bad its made out to be anymore. You should probably be fine as long as you don't go wandering down the alleys and side streets too much?
Miltpalaciofanclub
Bench Warmer
And1: 93

Post#109 » by Miltpalaciofanclub » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 am

Just don't go south of the tracks or Grand. You should be fine. You're also West of Central.
Rerisen wrote: There was a big thread on the GB making fun of Austin Rivers for his 8 PER and only playing cuz his dad is the coach. Snell's is even worse.... who's kid is he, Gar's?

Return to Chicago Bulls