Image ImageImage Image

B & B "Rumor": Bosh for Hinrich, Tyrus, pick

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

Re: B & B "Rumor": Bosh for Hinrich, Tyrus, pick 

Post#81 » by kyrv » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:04 am

red222 wrote:I post these rumors from PSD so I apologize for copying I just want to post good news so I am sorry if I offended anyone by doing this

I was going to create a thread, but you had already done so.

I was going to comment it was B+B and a fake rumor from their pretend inside sources. Like their source inside the Bears that didn't know who owned the team.

B and B: Bum and Bummer

Bernstein wrote:...yes we're stupid and we make stupid jokes...

If you don't believe me, maybe you will believe Bernsey.
Mattchoo
Rookie
And1: 107

Post#82 » by Mattchoo » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:07 am

theanimal23 wrote:Mattchoo, what I meant was -- do these players make more by either signing an extension now (if possible), or opting out and signing a new contract?

Audio:
http://www.670thescore.com/episode_down ... Id=4297647
31:55 minutes

I don't know this to be truth, but I think they make more money signing an extension with their bird rights in place. If they sign with a new team out right, they will make less in the new deal and it is one year shorter. Again, I'm just going off of memory from something I read a long time ago....

Doesn't someone like Sham know the CBA inside out?
Kyben36
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#83 » by Kyben36 » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:13 am

Shinky wrote:I'd also like to point out that while B+B are not well liked around here, they rarely ever throw things like this out there without a source. And that source is probably a Bulls beat writer.

That secret bulls beat wrighter nobody can know about but here so much about from his friend who si on this board
DropStep
Junior
And1: 158

Post#84 » by DropStep » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:17 am

I don't think TOR will get as much as they could have two years ago for Bosh. We might actually have a shot imho. The clock is starting to tick louder in Toronto, and they have pretty much lost their leverage of trying to resign him. If I'm Miami, for example, I don't send a lot of talent Toronto's way if I think I can get him for nothing at the same money in 5 months.

And anyone that has the ability to haul down 20+ rebounds in a single game, is in no way shape or form, "overrated".

Dan Gadzuric had 20 rebounds in a game, not saying just saying. Noah is playing great, but he is for some reason overrated suddenly imho and Deng is underrated. But Bosh next to Noah and Deng could be formidable. Maybe I am deluded, but I think they and Rose could be 4/5 of a contending starting 5 in two years.
-Illmatic-
Head Coach
And1: 97

Post#85 » by -Illmatic- » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:25 am

DropStep wrote:I don't think TOR will get as much as they could have two years ago for Bosh. We might actually have a shot imho. The clock is starting to tick louder in Toronto, and they have pretty much lost their leverage of trying to resign him. If I'm Miami, for example, I don't send a lot of talent Toronto's way if I think I can get him for nothing at the same money in 5 months.

And anyone that has the ability to haul down 20+ rebounds in a single game, is in no way shape or form, "overrated".

Dan Gadzuric had 20 rebounds in a game, not saying just saying. Noah is playing great, but he is for some reason overrated suddenly imho and Deng is underrated. But Bosh next to Noah and Deng could be formidable. Maybe I am deluded, but I think they and Rose could be 4/5 of a contending starting 5 in two years.

Yeah but Dan Gadzuric is plan be if we miss out on top free agents
Bulls1983
Rookie
And1: 75

Post#86 » by Bulls1983 » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:25 am

Like someone said here, Toronto board usually have great sources, and they got nothing about this...so it sounds like crap to me.
red222
RealGM
And1: 2,293

Post#87 » by red222 » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:31 am

would any of you include deng 2???
-Illmatic-
Head Coach

Post#88 » by -Illmatic- » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:35 am

red222 wrote:would any of you include deng 2???

Hinrich, Thomas, Johnson, and Deng for Bosh, Turkoglu, and fillers

I would do it. Probably more realistic.
Shinky
RealGM

Post#89 » by Shinky » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:36 am

I'd pack his bags for him.
kulaz3000
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 23,825

Post#90 » by kulaz3000 » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:37 am

Heck yeah!
Why so serious?
Payt10
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 9,200

Post#91 » by Payt10 » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:39 am

I'm not going to believe anything Boers and Bernstein say. No way does this happen.
"All I want to do is grab somebody and bang nowadays" -Brad Miller
-Illmatic-
Head Coach

Post#92 » by -Illmatic- » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:44 am

Shinky wrote:

I'd pack his bags for him.

you're probably going to have to take either Calderon or Turkoglu back. Both older and worse contracts.
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,850

Post#93 » by Ben » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:44 am

Toronto came THIS close to blowing an 18 point 4th quarter lead against Orlando but they're gonna pull it out in the end. That kind of thing could have hurt them a lot, mentally. Instead, they're .500 and they just beat one of the conference's best teams on the road. They're not going to trade Bosh before the deadline.

You really have to hand it to the Toronto board. Their game thread is at 133 pages and counting. Pretty phenomenal.
Shinky
RealGM

Post#94 » by Shinky » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:46 am

Ben B. wrote:Toronto came THIS close to blowing an 18 point 4th quarter lead against Orlando but they're gonna pull it out in the end. That kind of thing could have hurt them a lot, mentally. Instead, they're .500 and they just beat one of the conference's best teams on the road. They're not going to trade Bosh before the deadline.

You really have to hand it to the Toronto board. Their game thread is at 133 pages and counting. Pretty phenomenal.

Well, it is Canada. Not much to do there. :lol:

Toronto will have to trade Bosh, or lose him for nothing. He's not going to re-sign there.
red222
RealGM

Post#95 » by red222 » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:48 am

Pacers get Calderon
Bulls get Bosh Nestrovic and Butler
Raptors get Hinrich and Jamison and a 1st
Wizards get Deng TJ Ford and Tyrus
Ben
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,850

Post#96 » by Ben » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:48 am

Shinky wrote:
Well, it is Canada. Not much to do there. :lol:

Toronto will have to trade Bosh, or lose him for nothing. He's not going to re-sign there.

Could happen that way. But if they do trade him, I'm betting that it'll be next summer as part of a S&T. They'll do their best to re-sign him-- they can give him the most money, after all-- and if they can't, they'll probably get better value for him when he's being shipped off re-signed than when he could walk away in 4 months' time.

FWIW, if Toronto is forced to S&T Bosh this summer, and he agrees to the move (b/c he would make a lot more money than he would if he were simply to walk), we would be a more likely destination than Miami, b/c they don't have any salaries with which to package Beasley, and also more likely than NY for a similar reason. NY has Curry and Jeffries, neither of whom is desirable.

I haven't given much thought to other, possible destinations for Bosh in a S&T. Houston could so something like Battier, Scola S&T, and Landry and could take back extra salary b/c they'll be under the cap.
GM_JAMES
Senior

Post#97 » by GM_JAMES » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:54 am

Someone asked about wheather a player gets more from re-signing with their original team or as a free agent. Not an expert, But they do get more. I know an extra year in salary for sure. It depends on there years of service to what "Max" category they belong to. But just like how Portland offered Milsap a huge signing bonus in an attempt to pry him away from Utah. I think he gets like 10 million this year, but only 6m per for the remaining yrs. The Bulls could do the same thing for a FA if they have the cap room.

Now for the Bosh rumor. I am certained (Sorry Rap Fans) that Toronto's management knows he is going to walk away after this season. I am as certain that the Bulls have targeted Bosh as well as D-Wade. And Rose is the only save player. I would have said Noah too as a rebounder, but for a shot at a Star Joakim would be dealt too. Do the Bulls have the pieces thou. ??? Either way they will have a shot at him in the summer. But by getting him in a trade they could offer Hinrich or Deng or Both and save some serious cash. Which they could then turn around and us to re-sign him and Maybe sign another Star like Wade etc. Here is the deal I would offer ...

http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade.php?tradeid=5367889

Kirk Hinrich, Loul Deng & Tyrus Thomas
-4-
Chris Bosh & Turk
Chi town
RealGM
And1: 7,042

Post#98 » by Chi town » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:57 am

The only way I believe this is if Rose is "the pick" or the Bulls take on Hedo with Bosh. Which I would have no problem with because you could then trade Deng for expirings and a late 1st and still have room to sign a big time FA after Bosh signs because you got rid of Kirk

Rose
FA (Probably JJ)
Turk
Bosh
Noah

Turk would def. help the 3pt shooting over Deng. That's for sure. His contract is big but not as big as Deng's and he would probably be really good with Bosh and Rose taking all of the scoring pressure off of him as well as Noah defending the rim for him like Howard did in ORL.

Even if TOR makes the playoffs Bosh still is not staying so if BC is smart he would trade Bosh now before the deadline passes. If I'm a Raps fans I would just go crazy for this deal and demand a whole lot more although any time a star is traded you don't get value back.
Red Larrivee
RealGM
And1: 18,723

Post#99 » by Red Larrivee » Thu Jan 7, 2010 2:57 am

Yeah I'm probably in the minority who believes the credibility of their sources.

Last year, Boers said about a couple hours before it went down that his Bulls source told him there was no Amare deal and they were going to get Salmons and Miller from the Kings. Then Bernstein has been saying for the longest that the Bulls wanted Tyrus out but couldn't find a taker, which Wojo basically said in his article a few weeks ago on Yahoo.

Bernstein did at least reiterate that this deal wasn't a lock to happen, but it was at least relevant enough to share. Not sure why Toronto would want Kirk, but this would obviously a good deal for us.
red222
RealGM

Post#100 » by red222 » Thu Jan 7, 2010 3:01 am

Red Larrivee wrote:Yeah I'm probably in the minority who believes the credibility of their sources.

Last year, Boers said about a couple hours before it went down that his Bulls source told him there was no Amare deal and they were going to get Salmons and Miller from the Kings. Then Bernstein has been saying for the longest that the Bulls wanted Tyrus out but couldn't find a taker, which Wojo basically said in his article a few weeks ago on Yahoo.

Bernstein did at least reiterate that this deal wasn't a lock to happen, but it was at least relevant enough to share. Not sure why Toronto would want Kirk, but this would obviously a good deal for us.

i am with you on that

Return to Chicago Bulls