Image Image Image Image

Back on top

Shootdabull
Veteran
And1: 138

Back on top 

Post#1 » by Shootdabull » Tue Aug 5, 2008 1:52 pm

Thanks to a 10 run seventh by seattle we are back on top. I am having a hard time figuring this team out we play well for a few series then seem to fall back. I'm anticipating a good game tonight, we have Floyd going who has been solid and we are up against Robertson who we seem to do pretty good against. It will be interesting to see how we respond after geating our lumps from the Royals. It is a good time to put some distance on the tigers and make this a two team race. Ozzie seems fired up after bean ball wars - I hope the rest of the team is.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Re: Back on top 

Post#2 » by TNBT » Wed Aug 6, 2008 2:23 pm

I'd love to beat Detroit as much as the next guy, but my girlfriend is always in a much better mood when her Tigers win. Oh well, I'm sure I can deal with -- Lets Go White Sox!
Cliff Levingston
RealGM
And1: 1,094

Post#3 » by Cliff Levingston » Wed Aug 6, 2008 4:50 pm

The Next Big Thing wrote:I'd love to beat Detroit as much as the next guy, but my girlfriend is always in a much better mood when her Tigers win. Oh well, I'm sure I can deal with -- Lets Go White Sox!

Just tell her to stop being a stupid Detroit fan, and while she's at it, cook dinner. :thumbsup:
Shootdabull
Veteran
And1: 138

Post#4 » by Shootdabull » Wed Aug 6, 2008 5:02 pm

Cliff Levingston wrote:
The Next Big Thing wrote:I'd love to beat Detroit as much as the next guy, but my girlfriend is always in a much better mood when her Tigers win. Oh well, I'm sure I can deal with -- Lets Go White Sox!

Just tell her to stop being a stupid Detroit fan, and while she's at it, cook dinner. :thumbsup:

:lol: I'm sure that will put her in the mood.........

Big game tonight our slim lead is on the line - I don't expect the twins to drop another one. Verlander seems to have game our numbers and has been pitching well. Danks drew a tough match up and is going to need to pitch well to keep us in this one. I'm expecting a close one tonight.

Return to Chicago White Sox