ImageImageImageImage

Opening day is tomorrow!

B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Opening day is tomorrow! 

Post#1 » by B Mac » Mon Apr 2, 2007 1:17 am

Tomorrow vs. the hated White Sox is opening day. Would love to start the season off the right way.

First post on the Indians board!! Woo Hoo!!
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#2 » by TheOUTLAW » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:10 am

Man, I'm moderating all over the place. Well I guess I won't be able to be quite as heavy handed on the Cavs board then
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
Rise Against
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 73

Post#3 » by Rise Against » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:10 am

Come on Indians, we cannot have another disappointing season.

Third post on the Indian board!
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Re: Opening day is tomorrow! 

Post#4 » by TheOUTLAW » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:11 am

B Mac wrote:Tomorrow vs. the hated White Sox is opening day. Would love to start the season off the right way.

First post on the Indians board!! Woo Hoo!!

And you were laughing at me
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
LoveThemCavs
Analyst
And1: 143

Post#5 » by LoveThemCavs » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:15 am

Heck yea, go Tribe. I have the day off, so I plan on watching as much baseball as I can possibly take in until that Ohio State game tommorow night. Hopefully CC is full go tommorow after the liner he took off his forearm the other day. We need alot better start this April than the past few years. Can't wait to see our new 2B Barfield play. I didn't get to watch much of the Spring Training games, how did he do?
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by B Mac » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:15 am

HAHA ;)

Dont go spreading yourself too thin now Outty.
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by B Mac » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:18 am

LoveThemCavs wrote:Heck yea, go Tribe. I have the day off, so I plan on watching as much baseball as I can possibly take in until that Ohio State game tommorow night. Hopefully CC is full go tommorow after the liner he took off his forearm the other day. We need alot better start this April than the past few years. Can't wait to see our new 2B Barfield play. I didn't get to watch much of the Spring Training games, how did he do?

I think he's going to make us really happy. From what I saw of spring training he seems like a guy who gives his all on every play. He also looked pretty darn smooth with the glove out there at 2b. Should be an exciting season, but of course it all comes down to pitching and the bullpen.
L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#8 » by L&H_05 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:29 am

Man, I seriously cannot wait for the Tribe... Hopefully that bullpen stays healthy, and that starting pitching comes through... We have enough hitting..

Although I would appreciate them manufacturing more runs in terms of playing a little small ball, with some stolen bases and bunting etc...
GreenDemon
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#9 » by GreenDemon » Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:11 am

Really are only problem other then the bullpen was staying consistent. It really showed in our run differential, we were +88 and that was one of the highest run differtials ever for a team with a losing record. There was times last year where I almost wish we could carry runs over to the next game since we would win one game 12-1 and then lose the next 2-1 and that just sucked.

That being said I am really looking forward to this season and with 2 potential MVP canidates in Hafner and Sizemore it should be an exciting year. Along with that it will be weird to see CC pitching this early in the season even if he misses the first start since he has had problems at the beginning of the season in years past.
GreenDemon
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#10 » by GreenDemon » Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:35 am

I am just going to say that over the course of the season it would probably be easier to just make series threads as long as they dont get to long. I mean it wont be like basketball where you comment after every play, well alteast less likely.

Do whatever you see fit I was just throwing my 2 cents out there to see what you guys thought.
LoveThemCavs
Analyst
And1: 143

Post#11 » by LoveThemCavs » Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:37 am

True.. I'll just start a series thread then, since we already know the probable pitching matchup anyways.

Return to Cleveland Indians