ImageImageImageImage

Calling all Comerica Park seasoned vets...Need help w/ tix

sfballa13
Assistant Coach
And1: 928

Calling all Comerica Park seasoned vets...Need help w/ tix 

Post#1 » by sfballa13 » Sat May 21, 2011 2:36 am

I am looking to purchase some tigers tickets for an upcoming friday game...

Looking to purchase a set of two tickets and when rating the tickets i look for:
- Good View
- Unique Experience
- Value

Section 122 Row 4
4 Rows behind visitors dugout

or

Section 116 Row 1
W 25 dollar parking pass in the Tigers lot

I think the dugout seats may be nice but is there a benefit to sitting front row in section 116. Will I be able to get balls from the players or autos and will there be more opportunity for a unique experience 4 rows away from the dugout or sitting front row in section 116.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Only been to Comerica a few times and want to make sure this game is awesome as its for a very special occasion.
TSE
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: Calling all Comerica Park seasoned vets...Need help w/ t 

Post#2 » by TSE » Sun May 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Autographs aren't going to matter for where you sit, and most visiting players will be near the dugout, so if you want theirs then you should sit closer to there and you are only 4 rows away from walking up closer to them. I'd take the Row 4 seats, the other row pushes you too far away from the infield to interact with that many player chances. In the closer section you might get balls tossed to you by the visiting players from time to time. But you would have more chance of a ball being hit towards you in the early outfield seats.

Return to Detroit Tigers