ImageImageImageImage

ALDS: Yankees vs Tigers

TSE
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: ALDS: Yankees vs Tigers 

Post#41 » by TSE » Fri Oct 7, 2011 11:11 pm

Not at all, your perspective is just warped by your personal bias against me. If all it takes is for a fan to not like a player, why do they need me specifically to not like them to hit homers whenever they want? What's so special about me to those 2 guys, that only my disapproval can motivate (or cause - as you apparently see it) them to hit?
RustInPeace
Sixth Man
And1: 3

Post#42 » by RustInPeace » Sat Oct 8, 2011 4:52 am

Well according to some of my homemade metrics that I used to predict the winner of this series, Don Kelly and Delmon Young were going to be responsible for a good chunk of the runs produced in this series, and that our big bats were going to drastically struggle in relation to their regular season performances. It turned out my analysis was dead on so I guess that makes me a better analyst than you, sorry. Of course I don't want to divulge any of the workings of these formulas as I want to keep them secret until an opportunity to work for a MLB franchise comes knocking by.
Manocad
RealGM
And1: 10,561

Post#43 » by Manocad » Sat Oct 8, 2011 4:53 am

TSE wrote:Not at all, your perspective is just warped by your personal bias against me. If all it takes is for a fan to not like a player, why do they need me specifically to not like them to hit homers whenever they want? What's so special about me to those 2 guys, that only my disapproval can motivate (or cause - as you apparently see it) them to hit?

:lol:
So you talk about how worthless two players are, they turn out to be not so worthless after all, it's pointed out to you that apparently your analysis sucked, and you defend yourself by saying it's personal bias.

Yeah, that makes sense. Keep diggin' that hole, man.
Manocad
RealGM

Post#44 » by Manocad » Sat Oct 8, 2011 4:55 am

RustInPeace wrote:Well according to some of my homemade metrics that I used to predict the winner of this series, Don Kelly and Delmon Young were going to be responsible for a good chunk of the runs produced in this series, and that our big bats were going to drastically struggle in relation to their regular season performances. It turned out my analysis was dead on so I guess that makes me a better analyst than you, sorry. Of course I don't want to divulge any of the workings of these formulas as I want to keep them secret until an opportunity to work for a MLB franchise comes knocking by.

BOOM. Roasted.

Well played, sir.
Manocad
RealGM

Post#45 » by Manocad » Sat Oct 8, 2011 5:02 am

TSE wrote:
Manocad wrote:Yeah, luckily the Tigers had an overpriced former #1 draft pick and a total loser wind up as the best two offensive players in the series.

Once again showing that someone doesn't know baseball for beans.

And I bet you believe some guy that wins the lottery also has some magical power to predict numbers too right? My comments still stand and are logically valid. You are just a hater fueled by an irrational fear and your comment here shows ridiculous ignorance on your part.

This is my favorite...I didn't quote anyone but remarkably, someone knew who I was talking about.

Seems like I touched a nerve.
TSE
Banned User
And1: 9

Post#46 » by TSE » Sat Oct 8, 2011 5:50 pm

Grow up kids.
Manocad
RealGM