ImageImageImageImage

Delmon Young Charged With a Hate Crime

Selanne
Ballboy
And1: 0

Delmon Young Charged With a Hate Crime 

Post#1 » by Selanne » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:08 am

Delmon Young has been charged with a hate crime after getting into a scuffle with a group of men and hurling ant-Semetic epithets. If found guilty, he should eb banned for life by MLB. He should be treated like anyone else charged with a hate crime. When that happens many groups call fro harsh sentences and termination by the perpetrators employers.
TSE
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: Delmon Young Charged With a Hate Crime 

Post#2 » by TSE » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Well I have been of the mindset he should have been banned by the team the day we got him, but not because of that but because he's an inefficient and unworthy baseball player by my standards. He was never good enough for my team and I never respected him in the first place. This is what you deserve as a team when you bring non-respectable players on the team. If you can't have baseball talent, at least have some character. It's ok when a guy like Cabrera has an off the field problem because he CAN make up for it on the field, but this guy cannot. Just another stupid transaction by Dombrowski that continues to bight him in the ass even more. Deplorable owner = deplorable GM = deplorable team. Thanks Illitch and DD and Delmon for this. You guys all belong in the dumpster together. Get out of town you frakkin' losers!!
Lionlifer
Rookie
And1: 626

Post#3 » by Lionlifer » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

TSE wrote:Deplorable owner

Really?

The dude has done everything in his power to get Detroit a title, the guy spends crazy money on the team, and keeps the team in the D.

Whether or not he has accomplished his goal (WS) shouldn't make him a deplorable owner, the fact that he really cares for the team and city is something to be admired.
2016 Pistons All Time Fantasy League Champ!
Snakebites
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 14,985

Post#4 » by Snakebites » Tue May 1, 2012 5:49 pm

Just ignore TSE.

He's just mad that the Tigers don't understand how incredible he'd be at running a team.

Return to Detroit Tigers