T-Mac United wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i recruited some new people :clap:
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#4 » by Baller 24 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:26 pm

T-Mac United wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats my same reaction, I thought some ppl actually posted here, but its still only 4 posters :(
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
Rockets?
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#5 » by Rockets? » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:00 am

With all this talk of cheaters and liars lets all take a moment to remember craig biggio the most professional professional the astros or any team for that matter, will ever see.
RAID
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#6 » by RAID » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:48 pm

hai guise
Vator
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 579

Post#7 » by Vator » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:14 pm

nsballer07 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats my same reaction, I thought some ppl actually posted here, but its still only 4 posters :(

There were a little more until we started sucking completely...then people just lost interest I guess.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,225

Post#8 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:59 am

vator wrote:There were a little more until we started sucking completely...then people just lost interest I guess.

Well good sir, prepare for an empty board this season outside of our tight little circle because we're more than likely going to be losing ALOT.

I hope I'm wrong though! I'm just not sold on the rotation at all even though I think the bullpen/lineup/defense should all be pretty good. We're going to need our starters to eat up alot of innings like Lee swallows up Twinkies, and I'm not sure that's humanly possible!

I will however be breaking out the "Twinkie Road to Victory" picture throughout the season to help contribute to some wins.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#9 » by Baller 24 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:54 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Well good sir, prepare for an empty board this season outside of our tight little circle because we're more than likely going to be losing ALOT.

I hope I'm wrong though! I'm just not sold on the rotation at all even though I think the bullpen/lineup/defense should all be pretty good. We're going to need our starters to eat up alot of innings like Lee swallows up Twinkies, and I'm not sure that's humanly possible!

I will however be breaking out the "Twinkie Road to Victory" picture throughout the season to help contribute to some wins.

Well our offense seems pretty good as of right now, we have turned it around for almost every position, although I think we need to upgrade our 3B, but hopefully Ty will do just fine.

Again, there needs to be work done with our pitching, if not then we can see the same results as last year. Woody must try and not start out 1-10 this time, that actually should be his goal for this season :(
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark

Return to Houston Astros