toooskies
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,756

Re: Game 65: Cavs @ Celtics 3/1/2023 

Post#41 » by toooskies » Sun Mar 5, 2023 11:52 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
toooskies wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Another approach (I don't expect them to do) would be to get rid of everyone on the roster who looks like a SF, and we might just get some interest from free-agents at the MLE - or a quality player may even request a trade to get more playing time to fill that hole.

I kind of expect Altman to either stay the course and let the guys he's got on the team or in the pipeline try to fill the role UNLESS he can pull off another crazy deal out of the blue.

Like the Nets just have way too many wings but it will take some A+ level creativity or an unexpected opportunity to pry one of them free without even a first round pick.

I don't know, if I were them I would definitely take Okoro and Osman for DFS. That's about as straightforward a deal as you can get, Nets get younger and Cavs improve fit.

Sure depending on the week and team need Isaac may have the equivalent trade value of a late first, but the Cavs are in no rush to trade him and the Nets may prefer other offers.

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that we'd do it. I'm just saying that there are straightforward approaches here if we think we are just one piece away and Okoro isn't that guy yet.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers