ImageImageImage

Lebron vs Stevenson

Moderator: ijspeelman

oikosnomos
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,934

Post#41 » by oikosnomos » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Only problem with playing the Wizards in the playoffs is that we will again get blamed for having an easy road...oh well...
P'Oed
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#42 » by P'Oed » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 pm

great game last night, both teams really went hard at each other. There's really no "Deshawn vs. Lebron" rivalry, they were 2 guys talking $hit during a heated basketball game. I could really care less what the Cavs do, as a Wiz fan I'm concerned about everyone getting back healthy and getting above .500 for the playoffs. We haven't proven anything other than the fact we can make the playoffs in the Leastern Conference and you guys haven't proven anything other than Lebron needs to be f'ing Superman for you to even have a shot at anything. Until then you can brag about beating the Wizards every year and the Spurs can punch you in your heads with their championship rings.

I expected all this trolling yesterday I wonder what happened.

^^^ hahaha, wow, even your moderators are Lebron-like babies. How is that trolling? You guys are coming on our board doing the same thing and I don't consider it trolling. We're talking about Cavs-Wiz so why can't I put my 2 cents in.
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach

Post#43 » by oikosnomos » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:53 pm

At least the Cavs are worthy of playing the Spurs. You don't even get to buy into that fight.
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#44 » by P'Oed » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:57 pm

how are you worthy of playing the Spurs when you got swept by them in one of the lowest rated, most boring Finals in the history of the NBA?
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#45 » by TheOUTLAW » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:03 pm

We were worth because we played and beat the teams we needed to in order to get there.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#46 » by P'Oed » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:07 pm

what can I tell you dude, all i saw was a team that had no business being in the Finals...and I'm not the only one who thought so. But whatever, the last thing I want is to argue about a Cavs team that I could really give a crap about. Congrats on yer Finals appearance last year and if we play you in the playoffs this year all I can say is it's gonna be a lot of fun.
L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#47 » by L&H_05 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Then how in the hell can you even come over here and tell us about our team, when your team can't beat the team that shouldn't be in the finals ?? :-?

Spurs>Cavaliers>Wizards

I think we can all agree here..
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#48 » by P'Oed » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:14 pm

i can come over here cause you guys are coming on our board doing the same thing. And as far as not beating the team that shouldn't be in the Finals we did it last night. Glad to see you're that pissed about it too.

Your mods deal with your board and ours will deal with this one. Just because there might be a Cavs fan trolling your board does not mean you deserve to troll this one.
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#49 » by B Mac » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:28 pm

You keep saying you dont want to argue about a team you don't give a crap about, but yet you continue to post on our board about us....

Washington = small annoying yippy dog with a big mouth that wont leave the big dog alone.

Cleveland = big ass dog that would bite the small dog in half with a single chomp
L&H_05
RealGM

Post#50 » by L&H_05 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Nobody is pissed.. (Ironic you go by P'Oed) Now, if we kept losing to the Wizards that would be deemed worthy of being something to be pissed off about... We beat the Wiz a few weeks ago with 2 D-Leaguers..:lol:

Losing to Detroit sucks, Losing to the Spurs suck--Hell, for some reason losing to the Jazz and Bucks really pisses us off around here for some reason...

The Cavs have zero to prove against the Wizards.. It's the Wizards that need to prove they can beat the Cavs in a series.. And until it happens, you and every Wiz fan can say whatever you want, but you know deep down inside, no matter what you say, your team simply has not backed any of it up..So how can we as Cavs fans take it seriously ?? :-?
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#51 » by P'Oed » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:53 pm

it's all good dude. I hope we play each other in the playoffs, it'll be fun. I really didn't say anything that terrible about your team, I just saw a thread about a Wizards player and felt obligated to respond. It's amazing to me that you're offended to the point where your mods are editing my posts. But hey, good game and good luck the rest of the season. I'm out.
TheKingOfVa360
General Manager
And1: 1,663

Post#52 » by TheKingOfVa360 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:06 pm

How are the Cavs a big dog? Some of you guys need to be honest about your team. The Cavs last year was one of the worse teams ever to make it to the finals and the franchise has never won a championship. Boston is a big dog, the Lakers are a big dog, Detriot is a big dog, hell the Spurs is a big dog the Cavs aren't. Now they are in a bad cap situation with Wally, Big Z, and Ben Wallace eating up cap. The future isn't that bright for the Cavs compared to some other teams. I think the team peaked out last season with this current core.

On a side note Damon Jones is the funniest player in the NBA and I loved when he did the "Tony Yayo" I can't feel my face after he hit that 3 pointer. He is also a cool guy in person, I ran into him a few times down in New Orleans.
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach

Post#53 » by oikosnomos » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:10 pm

P'Oed wrote:it's all good dude. I hope we play each other in the playoffs, it'll be fun. I really didn't say anything that terrible about your team, I just saw a thread about a Wizards player and felt obligated to respond. It's amazing to me that you're offended to the point where your mods are editing my posts. But hey, good game and good luck the rest of the season. I'm out.

Who is offended? Entertained? Yes. A little shocked at how bold Deshawn "Who the Hell is" Stevenson is considering he is Deshawn "Never heard of" Stevenson? Yep...not offended...it isn't that deep man.

That dude can talk. I think the Cavs will respond on the court. Hope you feel good about Deshawn backing up his statements against Lebron. I know I do :lol:
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach

Post#54 » by oikosnomos » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:22 pm

TheKingOfVa360 wrote:How are the Cavs a big dog? Some of you guys need to be honest about your team. The Cavs last year was one of the worse teams ever to make it to the finals and the franchise has never won a championship. Boston is a big dog, the Lakers are a big dog, Detriot is a big dog, hell the Spurs is a big dog the Cavs aren't. Now they are in a bad cap situation with Wally, Big Z, and Ben Wallace eating up cap. The future isn't that bright for the Cavs compared to some other teams. I think the team peaked out last season with this current core.

25 Millions is expiring contracts that can be traded for necessary pieces doesn't exactly seem like a bleak future to me. Cavs are already a good team, they have young talent in West, Gibson, Sasha, AV...oh yeah Lebron. The objective is to build a championship team...not get under the cap, but we all have our goals I guess.

Boston and the Lakers are regular season big dawgs...ask the 2007 Mavericks how important that is :roll:

Cavs have proven they can win in the playoffs. Wiz haven't. Funny how one win against the Cavs emboldens Wiz fans. Flattering actually.
Gus McCrae
General Manager
And1: 2,009

Post#55 » by Gus McCrae » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:31 pm

Is there a link for video footage of the spat? I didn't get to see what happened..
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach

Post#56 » by oikosnomos » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:37 pm

SoCAL24 wrote:Is there a link for video footage of the spat? I didn't get to see what happened..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R-MKMNHH6JU
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#57 » by B Mac » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:42 pm

TheKingOfVa360 wrote:How are the Cavs a big dog? Some of you guys need to be honest about your team. The Cavs last year was one of the worse teams ever to make it to the finals and the franchise has never won a championship. Boston is a big dog, the Lakers are a big dog, Detriot is a big dog, hell the Spurs is a big dog the Cavs aren't. Now they are in a bad cap situation with Wally, Big Z, and Ben Wallace eating up cap. The future isn't that bright for the Cavs compared to some other teams. I think the team peaked out last season with this current core.

I know its your thing to rip on LeBron and the Cavs for some reason (always has been) but you at least should try to make accurate statements about them if you are going to insist on doing that. The Cavs are in much much better position financially after the trade then they were before hand and that is a fact. Im sure you realize what expirings can get you in this league (if not I overestimated what you know) and we will have some flat out huge expirings starting next season. Tell me how exactly that makes our future not bright?

It sure beats having a star who has repeatedly said he will opt out when the time comes.
L&H_05
RealGM

Post#58 » by L&H_05 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:59 pm

B Mac wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

It sure beats having a star who has repeatedly said he will opt out when the time comes.
OH SNAP !! zing !!!

Ownage on Wizard fan who apparently loves Kobe more than any of his Wizards...:wizard:
yungal07
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#59 » by yungal07 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:42 pm

Cavs a big dog? :laugh:

Wow...someone has an inflated sense of their favorite team...
P'Oed
Rookie

Post#60 » by P'Oed » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:05 pm

L&H_05 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

OH SNAP !! zing !!!

Ownage on Wizard fan who apparently loves Kobe more than any of his Wizards...:wizard:

right, it's almost like Carlos Boozer leaving you guys in the dust...oh wait, it isn't cause he hasn't even left us yet.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers