ImageImageImage

Lebron vs Stevenson

Moderator: ijspeelman

L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#81 » by L&H_05 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:26 pm

B Mac wrote:Actually what he is saying is that him coming back at Stevenson would be like Jay-Z coming back at Soulja Boy. Makes perfect sense to me.
Tru dat, homes..

Stevenson should know his roll within the NBA and keep his mouth shut...He's just another reject high schooler that should feel lucky he's even in the league.. He's always been a scrub.. Not much is going to change with his game..
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#82 » by TheOUTLAW » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:33 pm

How straight forward would the comment have to be for it to be understood. Now what's funny is that I have no idea what Soulja Boy said about Jay Z but I understand the analogy just fine. The fact is that LeBron doesn't feel that he has to respond to Stevenson (Soulja boy). If you didn't understand that it might be you and not LeBron that is having trouble with the language.

Funny how Wiz fans feel the need to take a shot at LeBron whether he is wrong about something or not.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
INKtastic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,975

Post#83 » by INKtastic » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:23 pm

you have to wonder when a player gets 25/7/7 in a game and afterwards the guy defending him not only thinks that he did a good job on defense, but also thinks that the guy he was guarding is overrated.

25/7/7 - that'd be a career night for most of the league, including Stevenson
http://www.inktastic.com/ Custom T-Shirts and more
TheOUTLAW
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#84 » by TheOUTLAW » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:38 pm

It really wasn't a particularly good game for LeBron but mainly because of the turnovers. However I don't attribute that to Stevenson, I attribute it to LeBron just going through a careless spell. What I found hilarious was the idea that the article states that Stevenson forced LeBron into a tough 3 at the end of the game. Not only was it not a tough 3 it really was not even contested. LeBron just missed it.
UncleDrew wrote: I get Buckets!
INKtastic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,975

Post#85 » by INKtastic » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:51 pm

I sure wish the wizards were still on our schedule this year.
http://www.inktastic.com/ Custom T-Shirts and more
gflem
Analyst
And1: 276

Post#86 » by gflem » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:19 pm

I think all the haters need to know is that no matter how hard they try, they cant change the fact that the cavs were the best in the east last year period. AND as much as we would like to, we cant change the fact that SA rolled our team in the finals.

I would LOVE to see stevensen try to play D on Lebron by himself. He cant and he knows it. everyone knows it. You know how to tell when someone is a complete idiot? when he spouts off his garbage despite having all the facts in the matter proving the opposite of what he said.

If I remember correctly didnt stevenson bail on the univ of cincy and Huggins? man if you are worried about cutting it academically for huggins you probably should just keep your mouth shut and get back on the short bus.
bigjim
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#87 » by bigjim » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Isn't Stevenson the guy that shot the game winner off the top of the backboard in the game with 8 players? superman that ho
oikosnomos
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,934

Post#88 » by oikosnomos » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:23 am

You know, Rasheed the other night said that Lebron ain't no king...but it didn't seem all the big a deal to me because:

1. Rasheed is a good player
2. Rasheed has paid his dues in this league.
3. Rasheed wasn't disrespecting James, he was just not giving him anything extra

D-Steve isn't any of those things and he was just talking trash that was nothing more than a hater would say. What a joke.
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#89 » by B Mac » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:35 am

Soulja Boy's not done running his mouth yet:

"I hope we play Cleveland," Stevenson said. "I'm going to get Soulja Boy courtside seats and have him wear a DeShawn Stevenson jersey. Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."

Stevenson wasn't done.
"And tell LeBron to cut that beard off and stop copying me."

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/
CzBoobie
Assistant Coach
And1: 409

Post#90 » by CzBoobie » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:57 am

B Mac wrote:Soulja Boy's not done running his mouth yet:

"I hope we play Cleveland," Stevenson said. "I'm going to get Soulja Boy courtside seats and have him wear a DeShawn Stevenson jersey. Maybe (James) can have Jay-Z there since LeBron's all on his (shorts) anyway."

Stevenson wasn't done.

:rofl:
Uncooked
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#91 » by Uncooked » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:38 pm

CzBron wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:rofl:

Oh Deshawn, you make me laugh, bring on the Wiz please.
Gordon Bombay
Head Coach
And1: 79

Post#92 » by Gordon Bombay » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:12 pm

i wonder what soulja boy thinks of all this? at least he's got deshawn stevenson in his corner (and what a treat that is)
LoveThemCavs
Analyst
And1: 143

Post#93 » by LoveThemCavs » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:53 pm

8) Cavs can knock the Raptors behind the Wizards tommorow. The Wiz play the Heat. I hope Stevenson keeps talking all the way up to the playoffs too. It's funny that a 38 percent shooter averaging 11-3-3 in 32 minutes a night thinks he can back up this talk. Bring on the Wiz.
L&H_05
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#94 » by L&H_05 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm

Gordon Bombay wrote:i wonder what soulja boy thinks of all this? at least he's got deshawn stevenson in his corner (and what a treat that is)
Soulja Boy has probably no idea who DeShawn Stevenson is.. And it's not smart for a young up and coming kid to associate himself with the likes of an NBA bum such as D-Steve..

Although, LBJ shouldn't have brought up his name... It's pretty much a dis on the kid, and that wasn't warranted...
Benedict_Boozer
RealGM
And1: 5,726

Post#95 » by Benedict_Boozer » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:13 pm

B Mac wrote:Soulja Boy's not done running his mouth yet:

Stevenson wasn't done.

That's actually pretty hilarious :rofl:

I mean Stevenson is a scrub but he knows how to talk smack
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,883

Post#96 » by Wizardspride » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:37 pm

B Mac wrote:

Stevenson wasn't done.

DeShawn..DeShawn :nonono:. I for one do not
want to play you guys. But not because I fear you or
anything. It's simply the fact that even if Gil returns
he won't be "Agent Zero" until next year. Jamison has
a very bad back ,Caron has a partial tear in his labrum
and a bone issue in his hand. Heck, I really wouldn't be
upset if we didn't make it to the playoffs period.

Anyway, I know this is off topic but how is Delonte West
performing? I've never envisioned him as point guard.
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
The MVPlaya
Starter
And1: 33

Post#97 » by The MVPlaya » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:38 pm

Apparently, James said something about DeShawn to former Cav Drew Gooden, who recently related that information to DeShawn. He didn't appreciate it.
"We're all in the same profession," Stevenson said. "We don't need to talk bad about one another. So, that's how it happened. I was ticked off and that's why I said something to him at tip-off. So, it goes back further than people think."

I asked DeShawn if what James said was basketball-related or personal and he said: "It was both. I won't say what he said. I said something back and we'll leave it at that."

Maybe James, who wears a beard, is jealous of the one Stevenson is growing?
Stevenson with a laugh: "I don't know what he's jealous of. He makes more money than me that's for sure."
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,883

Post#98 » by Wizardspride » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:47 pm

The MVPlaya wrote:
Apparently, James said something about DeShawn to former Cav Drew Gooden, who recently related that information to DeShawn. He didn't appreciate it.
"We're all in the same profession," Stevenson said. "We don't need to talk bad about one another. So, that's how it happened. I was ticked off and that's why I said something to him at tip-off. So, it goes back further than people think."

I asked DeShawn if what James said was basketball-related or personal and he said: "It was both. I won't say what he said. I said something back and we'll leave it at that."

Maybe James, who wears a beard, is jealous of the one Stevenson is growing?
Stevenson with a laugh: "I don't know what he's jealous of. He makes more money than me that's for sure."

This sheds a whole new light on things.
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
B Mac
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 540

Post#99 » by B Mac » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Yeah, never talk to Drew Badden again.
second_coming32
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#100 » by second_coming32 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Stevenson just a punk with a hard on for Lebron. Get used to it Cavs fans, the haters will grow. Lebron's gotta learn to let it go.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers