ImageImage

Dynasty League spot open

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis, humanrefutation

MVP2110
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,136

Dynasty League spot open 

Post#1 » by MVP2110 » Mon Feb 8, 2021 3:49 pm

Hey guys, in the process of starting up a Dynasty league and we're looking for one more member to even out the number of teams. If anyone is interested let me know!
Coach Drew: "Milwaukee has always been a team that I have been intrigued by. When we played them, they were a tough team for us to play. Although we did beat them all four times"
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,684

Re: Dynasty League spot open 

Post#2 » by WeekapaugGroove » Mon Feb 8, 2021 4:58 pm

MVP2110 wrote:Hey guys, in the process of starting up a Dynasty league and we're looking for one more member to even out the number of teams. If anyone is interested let me know!
I might be down. PM me some details.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,136

Re: Dynasty League spot open 

Post#3 » by MVP2110 » Mon Feb 8, 2021 5:00 pm

MVP2110 wrote:Hey guys, in the process of starting up a Dynasty league and we're looking for one more member to even out the number of teams. If anyone is interested let me know!

The spot has been filled
Coach Drew: "Milwaukee has always been a team that I have been intrigued by. When we played them, they were a tough team for us to play. Although we did beat them all four times"

Return to Milwaukee Brewers