ImageImageImageImageImage

Schilling's trashing of Bonds?

backer55
Senior
And1: 1

Schilling's trashing of Bonds? 

Post#1 » by backer55 » Wed May 9, 2007 9:37 am

Curt the Jerk Schilling opened his mouth today and a big bunch of bull chips spewed out. He said on tape, that Bonds had admitted to; using steroids, cheating on his wife, cheating on his taxes, and cheating MLB. There was more, it was all slanted, wrong, wrong, wrong... BS cheap shots.

His comments were lies. Bonds has not admitted to a single of Schillings accusations. Why would a guy, an adult. a pro baseball player, say obvious lies about someone like that? All i can think of it is 1] he's lost his mind. 2] he's jelious of Barry's great year. 3] he's getting in shape for a job at ESPN News when he retires.

Cheated on his wife. Well... hell, get a rope, that's a hanging offence isn't it? Cheated on his taxes? i thought everybody did that, a little anyway. As far as steroids go, i put Schilling and Bonds in the same very large club. Figured they probably did use something, but never actually got caught. Don't Know for Proof Positive, don't really care either. Why the heck would Schilling go through the trouble to, FACT, prove himself a LIAR?
edney2polynice_
Senior
And1: 0

Post#2 » by edney2polynice_ » Wed May 9, 2007 5:53 pm

Schilling is probably the biggest prick in baseball, right next to Bonds & AJ Pierzynski.

What is hilarious is that Schilling and Red Soxs fan fail to revert back to their sluggers comments -- David Ortiz: "I've heard a lot of different things about Barry Bonds, but people should just admit it -- this guy's a bad [expletive]."

And Schilling has stated that he'll walk Bonds' if he's pitching to him and he's near the record more than likely because Bonds' has already taken him deep 8 times in his career, and has an .410 OBP against him.
backer55
Senior
And1: 1

Post#3 » by backer55 » Thu May 10, 2007 6:04 am

Schilling and A.J, AND Kent, no problems there... but Bonds? Heavens man! The travisty, the horror, how could you place Bonds, he's almost my second religion, name amongst so much trash to be thrown to the chickens.

Actually Barry can be thought a jerk, no doubt, especially to those who haven't followed his attempts through the years to "make nice" with the media. He has extended the fig lief or the olive branch, what ever they call it, several times. In the end, always someone who he trusted, burned him with mis-quotes or slanted headlines taken out of contex from idol chat. I could read the morning rag and say, "well that's it, no more nice Barry now." Back in his shell, he'd clam up and abuse those who requested his comments. In his way, Barry is trying again to "make nice" but the mainstream media group isn't willing or ready to forgive or forget. Hence, the media bias and organized attempt to discredit, spread contempt, promote hate, and cause fans to choose "sides." By the way, it's working big time.

I respect Barry. He does his job, then goes home to his family. He tells it like it is, takes no ship, and through all the crititism he has been and still is the very best at what he does. But whatever Bonds is about in peoples minds, he didn't deserve to be verbally accused with the BS that came from Schilling. That's another thing about Barry i can respect, He can move through it, move on as though nothing was said. If schilling had said similar about my family and charector, I'm afraid i'd be hunting the man down for a little chat.

Ortiz? Pure Class!! Count me among the newer members of his fan club. Thanks for the facts on Bonds going deep on Mr ego 8 times. No wonder he hates Bonds, can't stand to admit to himself that Bonds is a better hitter than he's a pitcher.

Return to San Francisco Giants