I've had it with Big sexy

Bow2Yao11
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#21 » by Bow2Yao11 » Mon May 28, 2007 4:28 pm

Helton for Sexson! I would definitely do that trade!
John Wall>>>>>>>>>Ricky Rubio
Bay_Areas_Finest
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#22 » by Bay_Areas_Finest » Tue May 29, 2007 7:23 am

Sexson will hit 30 homers, and drive in 100 runs. I'm not gonna get on his case too much. The only thing I've argued about is moving him down in the lineup a bit.

Sweezo wrote:That entire post does nothing to defend your position that Vidro doesn't suck...you just went back to attacking Sexson.

Okay, now, you can argue all you want that Vidro isn't a "GREAT" player, but guys that hit over .300 dont "SUCK", I know that much.

I like Vidro. I dont think he gets as many offensive chances as other players to put up great stats in RBI's, HRs, etc, but he hits well to all fields, and keeps a high BA. Its been a while since we've had a guy like that (Not counting Ichiro).
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#23 » by Sweezo » Tue May 29, 2007 9:33 am

Oh, no, I actually think he sucks. He's making $8-9 million over the next three season, he can't play the field, and he hit in the low .300's with little to no power. I think his average is also overly inflated...there's no way he keeps hitting as many infield singles and bloop "liners "as he gets. Those are lucky hits, and they aren't sustainable production.

"Sucks" is relative...it's an all purpose word for me...
bennith13
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Post#24 » by bennith13 » Wed May 30, 2007 8:13 pm

How much better would we be right now if we would have signed Carlos Delgado instead of Richie? I really think Carlos would have made a huge difference.

Return to Seattle Mariners