Astros @ Mariners...Do or Die

Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Re: Astros @ Mariners...Do or Die 

Post#21 » by Sweezo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 pm

Bulltalk wrote:Damn it. Throw me a bone. Give me something to feel hopeful about.

Seager?

I stopped at a place to eat lunch, watched the first three insufferable innings, then listened to all but the last inning as I got an important phone call. And of course...possibly the biggest moment of the season so far occurs.

One game means diddly, but if Seager starts to hit again that's a big difference. I'll take that little group dance at home plate over that shot of the players in the dugout with hang-dog faces from last night's game. This team has it's problems but there's no way the true talent level is that of a team that regularly goes on skids against the Marlins and Astros.
TTown
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Post#22 » by TTown » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:46 pm

seager goes yard twice, including a walk-off 3-run bomb in the 9th to at least salvage a win in the series.

glad that josh fields pick finally paid off.
ImageImageImageImage
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#23 » by Sweezo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:58 pm

If anyone wants to feel better about the Pineda trade...that clown just got tossed from the game for having pine tar on his neck. Supposedly an automatic ten game suspension.
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#24 » by Bulltalk » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:02 am

Sweezo wrote:If anyone wants to feel better about the Pineda trade...that clown just got tossed from the game for having pine tar on his neck. Supposedly an automatic ten game suspension.

Thank you for that. :lol:
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)

Return to Seattle Mariners