Post#1 » by TTown » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:43 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Re: Greg Halman stabbed to death, brother arrested 

Post#2 » by Sweezo » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Terrible news. Halman seemed like a genuinely happy guy who worked hard and accomplished quite a bit in his relatively brief career. Sad to see it all end this way.
TTown
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Post#3 » by TTown » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:11 pm

mariner's facebook page has a great photo up of safeco field right now, with a greg halman in remembrance tribute up on the video board.
ImageImageImageImage
Jeff23
Lead Assistant
And1: 245

Post#4 » by Jeff23 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:32 pm

oh my god. I just saw it on yahoo.. i dont get too many news about the MLB here in switzerland. This is such a sad moment. May he rest in peace. I am in shock. I used to rock his picture as my avatar. :(

You dont know how i am feeling right now, i feel so sorry for him and his family.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#5 » by Sweezo » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Maybe this is kind of odd or morbid, but I was at the Mariners team store yesterday and found a game used Halman bat for sale. I bought it because I felt compelled to do so. It's such a shame...As much as I had my doubts about certain parts of his skill set, I liked the kid and wanted him to be successful. He had a fantastic disposition and seemed like the kind of guy a fanbase like ours could really rally around. I felt honored to buy that bat and plan to handle with care and respect.
Jeff23
Lead Assistant
And1: 245

Post#6 » by Jeff23 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 am

Sweezo wrote:Maybe this is kind of odd or morbid, but I was at the Mariners team store yesterday and found a game used Halman bat for sale. I bought it because I felt compelled to do so. It's such a shame...As much as I had my doubts about certain parts of his skill set, I liked the kid and wanted him to be successful. He had a fantastic disposition and seemed like the kind of guy a fanbase like ours could really rally around. I felt honored to buy that bat and plan to handle with care and respect.

Good move. Thanks for sharing this.

Return to Seattle Mariners