ImageImageImage

RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Bucks (Sat., 830PMEST)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

kacey ring
Sixth Man
And1: 902

Re: RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Bucks (Sat., 830PMEST) 

Post#81 » by kacey ring » Sun Feb 4, 2024 4:37 am

Damn, that Bucks run to end the first half was a back breaker.

I swear the Mavs have to lead the league in giving up 20+ point leads in the last two seasons. Very frustrating
Forbes
Analyst
And1: 2,684

Post#82 » by Forbes » Sun Feb 4, 2024 6:04 am

kacey ring wrote:Damn, that Bucks run to end the first half was a back breaker.

I swear the Mavs have to lead the league in giving up 20+ point leads in the last two seasons. Very frustrating

We probably do lead the league in this and there’s a couple reasons.

Live and die by the 3
Horrible coaching
Bad defense

It’s already hard as hell to keep a lead in basketball you also MUST be able to get stops. We hardly ever get stops. Hate to see.

I wish I could read the minds of the FO.

Do they realize we really need an overhaul or are we about to be on the treadmill.

Luka and Lively are keepers. Turn everything else upside down
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,995

Post#83 » by Mavrelous » Sun Feb 4, 2024 7:19 am

Disclaimer, I didn't watch, but from up 24 to up 5 with 0 timeout, and that's with extremely short rotation and players needing a breather, with roster problems, injuries, the last thing this team needs is being held back by the coach.
3 crucial games coming, Sixers w/o Embiid, Knicks w/o Randle, and Nets, every game in these is a must win, this team must be with a healthy margin above .5 before ASB.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,868

Post#84 » by 41Dirk41 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 9:46 am

Good effort by the guys, we can't do much more in this game. Bucks are crearly better.

That was a fight between the 2 most overrated coach in the league. They were both horribles. No surprise.

The resurrection game by Kleber, just like Jesus Christ after 3 days. What a come back.
Now how many games will we wait for another good game? 10?15?
Solid game by THJ and Green, Luka singlehanded the Mavs like usual.
Obviously DNP for Holmes after a good game, it was a safe bet but at least this time Powell wasn't completely trash like always. Just an hustle game by a G-Leaguer.

If Kyrie doesn't come back we are not a PO team... But it this means fire Kidd i'm not so sad about it.
We are a no where team leaded by a no where FO and a moron former owner.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#85 » by Mavrelous » Sun Feb 4, 2024 11:17 am

2nd Mavs game against the Bucks they get shafted by the refs, I also watched the Blazers get shafted against them, the level of protection this team gets from officials is insane, not even Lakers get that.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
BliscoSantos
Bench Warmer
And1: 719

Post#86 » by BliscoSantos » Sun Feb 4, 2024 11:48 am

Mavrelous wrote:2nd Mavs game against the Bucks they get shafted by the refs, I also watched the Blazers get shafted against them, the level of protection this team gets from officials is insane, not even Lakers get that.

I agree that officiating was bad ... that's why I don't understand how Kidd is being so lifeless on the sidelines...he doesn't show any sign of emotion,no passion,no fight..he's Just being anemic... it's like he's sabotaging the games on purpose to show FO they need a trade or maybe he's beging them to get fired
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,868

Post#87 » by 41Dirk41 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 11:49 am

Mavrelous wrote:2nd Mavs game against the Bucks they get shafted by the refs, I also watched the Blazers get shafted against them, the level of protection this team gets from officials is insane, not even Lakers get that.

Giannis has just shooted like 600FTs, it's insane. And Lillard is another ultra protected guy.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#88 » by Mavrelous » Sun Feb 4, 2024 12:47 pm

BliscoSantos wrote:

I agree that officiating was bad ... that's why I don't understand how Kidd is being so lifeless on the sidelines...he doesn't show any sign of emotion,no passion,no fight..he's Just being anemic... it's like he's sabotaging the games on purpose to show FO they need a trade or maybe he's beging them to get fired

Sigh...
I have no idea what they are thinking, head coach job is clearly out of his ability, being petty and vindictive to the team's detriment and lacking any responsibility, Mavs need a coach that can overcome roster shortcomings, not one that exacerbates them to make a point.
I have no idea what team record is since he wanted some positive **** written.

Return to Dallas Mavericks