ImageImageImage

Brunson vs. Carlisle, who do you support?

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

Who would you want to see moving to the next round?

Brunson
47%
Carlisle
53%

Total votes: 17

dygaction
Head Coach
And1: 4,442

Brunson vs. Carlisle, who do you support? 

Post#1 » by dygaction » Fri May 3, 2024 5:34 am

Pacers vs Knicks
Previous Mavs, who do you want to see moving to the next round? Not predict, but like or support.
MassimoPayne
Sophomore
And1: 93

Re: Brunson vs. Carlisle, who do you support? 

Post#2 » by MassimoPayne » Fri May 3, 2024 6:50 am

I just think the pacers are unappealing and boring.
I prefer the fighting Knicks around Brunson and my guy Hartenstein
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,822

Post#3 » by Mavrelous » Fri May 3, 2024 7:49 am

Whoever can give Boston tougher time, Knicks for me
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,161

Post#4 » by HMFFL » Fri May 3, 2024 8:10 am

Mavrelous wrote:Whoever can give Boston tougher time, Knicks for me
Yes! How I feel too

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM Forums mobile app
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,090

Post#5 » by daoneandonly » Fri May 3, 2024 4:54 pm

Carlisle 100%. Helped the Mavs to their only title win.

F Brunson and KP
kacey ring
Sixth Man
And1: 862

Post#6 » by kacey ring » Sat May 4, 2024 2:46 am

I want to see a Mavs-Knicks finals.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,147

Post#7 » by ozwizard8 » Sat May 4, 2024 4:39 am

That is exactly my mindset too. Do you want Orlando Magic or Cavs in ECSF?

Btw I cast my vote Brunson although I also like Carlisle and Turner in Pacers.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,822

Post#8 » by Mavrelous » Sat May 4, 2024 4:46 am

ozwizard8 wrote:

Magic, I want to see Celtics offense sweat...
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#9 » by ozwizard8 » Sat May 4, 2024 4:59 am

daoneandonly wrote:Carlisle 100%. Helped the Mavs to their only title win.

F Brunson and KP

A lot of respect and love for Carlisle.
And F KP for sure. He quitted this team on many occasions. Partied in LA during the second Clippers series instead of resting. He was so bad in those games with no energy.

For Brunson I cant say that. Total disrespect by Cuban. Didnt sign him for $55m, didn't sign for $100m, didn't even bid a max offer or sth. He was our rookie and improved his game every year. Hard-working success story, good friend of Luka, brought Mavs to WCF with Luka so I cannot hate him.
ChipotleWest
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,398

Post#10 » by ChipotleWest » Sat May 4, 2024 5:13 am

Don't really care about either that much anymore. I don't hate either but don't support either one.
"The best ability is availability"

Not if the player sucks a**.
GermanFan120
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,162

Post#11 » by GermanFan120 » Sat May 4, 2024 5:43 am

Knicks fans are always annoying and entitled. So I cannot wait to see them cry.
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
Astaluego
Sophomore
And1: 113

Post#12 » by Astaluego » Sat May 4, 2024 2:07 pm

ozwizard8 wrote:

With KP out, couldn't the Cavs greats bother them more? ask why I didn't see them...what I want is to see Boston fail...I think we are better than any of the teams in the east in a possible final except for the Celtics... Although in terms of the narrative, ...first we got rid of our bete noire in the last Playoff to start (Clippers) we continue to clear up doubts to those who believe that SGA is even in the same stratosphere as Luka, eliminating the Thunder, in the conference final we beat the Nuggets where Jokic symbolically gives up his crown to Jokic and the final KI completes his revenge at TD Gardem... this makes for a good movie
Old Mike Lorenzo
Teffer10
Head Coach
And1: 858

Post#13 » by Teffer10 » Sat May 4, 2024 8:19 pm

Carlisle for sure.

Love to see what Brunson is doing but I've always been an avid Knicks and Lakers hater.

I'll always be grateful to Carlisle for coaching this team to its only championship.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#14 » by ozwizard8 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:33 am

Teffer10 wrote:Carlisle for sure.

Love to see what Brunson is doing but I've always been an avid Knicks and Lakers hater.

I'll always be grateful to Carlisle for coaching this team to its only championship.

Its sounds like Carlisle cant get out of first round BS narrative is gone for good now :lol:

It was just bad teams (very old Dirk+**** roster), or simply bad matchups. Mavs lost to Spurs where Spurs won all of other series much easier. Clippers had prime Kawhi and PG without injuries in our 2 matchups. We weren't favorite in any of those series and didn't have homecourt either.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,859

Post#15 » by 41Dirk41 » Tue May 14, 2024 8:12 am

ozwizard8 wrote:

Its sounds like Carlisle cant get out of first round BS narrative is gone for good now :lol:

It was just bad teams (very old Dirk+**** roster), or simply bad matchups. Mavs lost to Spurs where Spurs won all of other series much easier. Clippers had prime Kawhi and PG without injuries in our 2 matchups. We weren't favorite in any of those series and didn't have homecourt either.

If the favorite teams always won series then they can avoid PO and give the Championship to the better RS record team. Carlisle was done here.

Your weak arguments are ridicolous just like those on Kyrie indeed after 1 year and a half of bulls*It you have finally stopped to write about him and deleted your silly signature but your laughtables posts are still here.
Unfortunately for you. Moron.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#16 » by ozwizard8 » Wed May 15, 2024 12:11 am

41Dirk41 wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:

If the favorite teams always won series then they can avoid PO and give the Championship to the better RS record team. Carlisle was done here.

Your weak arguments are ridicolous just like those on Kyrie indeed after 1 year and a half of bulls*It you have finally stopped to write about him and deleted your silly signature but your laughtables posts are still here.

You're so weak kiddo. I live in your mind rent-free. You are trying to write back some of the insults you deservedly labeled to yourself but looking so silly. You know your IQ level and feel sensitive about it as well. :lol: :lol: You dont worth the time. No basketball knowledge, you're mentally weak and you're probably 13 years old or sth so adults should not even reply to you.

Get that kid out here MODS. S/he can go cry elsewhere for asking Carlisle, Kidd, and new Mavs coach to be fired. Would rather see Pacers-Knicks, Carlisle-Brunson discussion here.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,859

Post#17 » by 41Dirk41 » Wed May 15, 2024 6:40 am

ozwizard8 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:Its sounds like Carlisle cant get out of first round BS narrative is gone for good now :lol:

You're so weak kiddo. I live in your mind rent-free. You are trying to write back some of the insults you deservedly labeled to yourself but looking so silly. You know your IQ level and feel sensitive about it as well. :lol: :lol: You dont worth the time. No basketball knowledge, you're mentally weak and you're probably 13 years old or sth so adults should not even reply to you.

Get that kid out here MODS. S/he can go cry elsewhere for asking Carlisle, Kidd, and new Mavs coach to be fired. Would rather see Pacers-Knicks, Carlisle-Brunson discussion here.

Another 0 arguments post from you, man i've never seen a great IQ poster like you aged so bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Say goodbye to your beloved DFS and Dinwiddie... They played great PO :wink:

P.S.

I miss your long posts about how bad is Kyrie Irving for this team and other bulls*hit, i really miss them.
The doctor always says "laughing is good for your health" :wink:
fuller4379
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,486

Post#18 » by fuller4379 » Today 4:04 pm

Carlisle. He gave us a championship.

I don't like the tampering that New York Knicks did on Brunson. I also didn't like some of the lies on Brunson's end after he left. He should be grateful for the opportunity the Mavericks gave him. Most second rounders don't get instant NBA minutes.

The reality - The Mavs could have extended Brunson after the LA series where Brunson contributed nothing. By the time Brunson looked like he was worth the extension, the Knicks were already tampering. Brunson took a huge step forward under Kidd's first year. The Mavericks main ballhandler is Luka; therefore, Brunson's role here would be more of a sixth man. He bet on himself in taking a bigger role offered in New York for the same money and succeeded.
Baz
Rookie
And1: 1,636

Post#19 » by Baz » Today 7:49 pm

Definitely Rick. His coaching made this franchise a winner & he didn't deserve to be pushed out the way he was. When he returned to Dallas and we played a tribute video for him you could see the love he had for the Mavs.

Brunson was solid while with us & I can't blame him for betting on himself. But I mean, he didn't really achieve much here aside from the one postseason run in his contract year. Got the sense he always had one foot out the door.

Return to Dallas Mavericks