ImageImageImage

RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Sixers (Sund., 1PMEST)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

BliscoSantos
Bench Warmer
And1: 719

Re: RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Sixers (Sund., 1PMEST) 

Post#141 » by BliscoSantos » Mon Mar 4, 2024 5:56 am

41Dirk41 wrote:
Archx wrote:
BliscoSantos wrote:
I get that he gets frustrated because of the losing, it's certainly a factor,but pouting and not showing any effort when the game is at reach is not a good sign...the game is Long, you can't let things throw you off because of a bad start...you could be having a terrible game but if your team is still close you can still win...when he gets frustrated he loses focus and is making terrible decisions...he need to stay calm,not let it affect his game

He reads these forums.

Read on Twitter

An immature boy is more mature than that no-balls coach.

This isn't the first time he said that... it's nice to see him say the right things but those are just Worda...actions speak louder than words...he needs to stop talking about it ,and start showing it more in his actions

Kidd is too full of himself to even admit when he is wrong,makes mistakes
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,152

Post#142 » by ozwizard8 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 8:40 am

joesha1698 wrote:Mavs might as well trade everyone except centers and Luka and Kyrie. I would trade for one more star and fill the team with 3 and D ( legit shooters from 3) and take my chances rather than depend on soft, often injured, and inconsistent players.

I would rather have a Big 3 + two centers and a bunch of 3&D players ---- that you can rotate in and out of the lineup depending on who's hitting and playing the best defense on a given night than what we currently have.

I know this may sound harsh but I rather have 1 great player ( like a Siakum) than 3 inconsistent players that make more collective mistakes in Green, Washington, and THJ and Mr big Toe.

Think about it, Kyrie, Luka, Gafford, lively, Siakum ( or someone similar) + a combination of great 3&D role players that can be used on a given night is better than having guys who are inconsistent, undisciplined, turnover prone, and don't give the necessary effort .

If this continues we should really consider cleaning house and changing our approach. Build a big 3 and find 3&D through trades.

This is how I feel as of right now after what Im witnessing. We may be better off with 3 great players + 2 very good centers and a bunch of 3 and D guys. That's how I feel right now.

The fact that many doesn't want to accept is that LOSING and MISERY brought to the Mavs with Kyrie trade.

You may wanna fantasize about a big 3, Nets fans dreamed about it with Kyrie who was coupled with KD-Harden. The fact is Kyrie is no longer that guy. He is in Allen Iverson Denver mode. He'd score and have some good games every once in a while but it'd happen against easier teams in most cases.

There is a reason Kyrie teams are constantly losing and underperforming in last 6-7 years whereas Brunson teams doing better than expected. It doesn't mean Brunson is a flashy, more athletic player. Kyrie can make tough shots but his overall game doesn't help the W column as it should for a MAX player.

Trading everyone and keeping Luka-Kyrie doesn't make sense because Kyrie keeps failing every team. He failed Tatum-Brown, he failed KD-Harden and now its Luka.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#143 » by ozwizard8 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 8:48 am

BliscoSantos wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
Archx wrote:
He reads these forums.

Read on Twitter

This isn't the first time he said that... it's nice to see him say the right things but those are just Worda...actions speak louder than words...he needs to stop talking about it ,and start showing it more in his actions

Bunch of BS talking about and bashing Luka for this ****.

Luka not putting effort is such BS line. You cannot post this without high effort: 38/11/10 on 14/27 FG, 4/10 3-pt, 6/6 FT, 40 min played, +9.
He may had few bad plays with frustration but he was still +9. Losing non-Luka minutes is not on him. We cannot expect him to score 45 points and more assists every night.
BliscoSantos
Bench Warmer

Post#144 » by BliscoSantos » Mon Mar 4, 2024 10:27 am

ozwizard8 wrote:
BliscoSantos wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:

Luka not putting effort is such BS line. You cannot post this without high effort: 38/11/10 on 14/27 FG, 4/10 3-pt, 6/6 FT, 40 min played, +9.
He may had few bad plays with frustration but he was still +9. Losing non-Luka minutes is not on him. We cannot expect him to score 45 points and more assists every night.

Watch the game again and tell me if he gave his effort, if he was focused from the start(btw, he himself Said he needed to be locked in fromthe start)...how many times did he lose focus because of a NO call(didn't get back on D) ,how many balls did he lose because of nonchalant play,passes

Just because he scores a lot of points doesn't mean he played with effort...we know scoring comes easy for him...the effort I'm talking about is in the bad passes, bickering with refs,not getting back on D,not trying/trying on certain occasions on D

The obsession with statistics is BS...I prefere the eye test,watching games

Oh and btw ,PJ was +4 and Maxi was +10...are you telling me they played good :lol:
joesha1698
Senior
And1: 125

Post#145 » by joesha1698 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 1:43 pm

ozwizard8 wrote:
joesha1698 wrote:Mavs might as well trade everyone except centers and Luka and Kyrie. I would trade for one more star and fill the team with 3 and D ( legit shooters from 3) and take my chances rather than depend on soft, often injured, and inconsistent players.

I would rather have a Big 3 + two centers and a bunch of 3&D players ---- that you can rotate in and out of the lineup depending on who's hitting and playing the best defense on a given night than what we currently have.

I know this may sound harsh but I rather have 1 great player ( like a Siakum) than 3 inconsistent players that make more collective mistakes in Green, Washington, and THJ and Mr big Toe.

Think about it, Kyrie, Luka, Gafford, lively, Siakum ( or someone similar) + a combination of great 3&D role players that can be used on a given night is better than having guys who are inconsistent, undisciplined, turnover prone, and don't give the necessary effort .

If this continues we should really consider cleaning house and changing our approach. Build a big 3 and find 3&D through trades.

This is how I feel as of right now after what Im witnessing. We may be better off with 3 great players + 2 very good centers and a bunch of 3 and D guys. That's how I feel right now.

The fact that many doesn't want to accept is that LOSING and MISERY brought to the Mavs with Kyrie trade.

You may wanna fantasize about a big 3, Nets fans dreamed about it with Kyrie who was coupled with KD-Harden. The fact is Kyrie is no longer that guy. He is in Allen Iverson Denver mode. He'd score and have some good games every once in a while but it'd happen against easier teams in most cases.

There is a reason Kyrie teams are constantly losing and underperforming in last 6-7 years whereas Brunson teams doing better than expected. It doesn't mean Brunson is a flashy, more athletic player. Kyrie can make tough shots but his overall game doesn't help the W column as it should for a MAX player.

Trading everyone and keeping Luka-Kyrie doesn't make sense because Kyrie keeps failing every team. He failed Tatum-Brown, he failed KD-Harden and now its Luka.

Kyrie is putting up great numbers and playing efficient. Fans ( unrealistically) want a 31 year old to run around and play in playoff mode night in and night out and it's not realistic. This is why Brunson just got hurt. Veteran players are trying to avoid these injuries because they know better. This is how Luka was playing prior to trading for Kyrie and its not sustainable. He's going to pay for it in his 30s with chronic injuries.

I won't get into some of the other stuff you said because it's your opinion and not based in all the facts and definitely not properly contextualize.

I maintain my overall point. The biggest problem with the Mavs is coaching/ no accountability culture, and inconsistent guys who make between 11-17 million a year to be 3 and D guys but are very inconsistent game to game and make a lot of mistakes.

I look at it this way - maxi, green, thj, Washington = 60-70 million a year. Are we getting consistent ball hawk defense, consistent shooting, and less turnovers?

The more one of these guys tend to touch the ball, the more we get a turnover, missed shot, and suspect defense...and we seem to want to put all that on Kyrie and Luka but that's simply unfair. I would take my chances with Kyrie and Luka and the two centers the Mavs have.

For 25-35 million we would be better off with an all-star level PF who is and inside and out threat. We could then spend that 15 million on 3 and D guys who consistently bring the defensive effort and knock down 3s at a high level. With Luka less is more. We need less guys making decisions so we can become a more efficient team. So why would I take my chances with PJ, green, thj - when I can have a big 3 handle the ball who are way more efficient?

A better version of the Mavs are as follows:

Lively
Sikaum type PF
3&D shooter
Kyrie
Luka

Bench
Gafford
3&D backup PF
3&D backup SF
3&D backup SG
3&D backup PG

When you have vets who clearly understand their roles - it's allows your best players to increase efficiency because they make better decisions with the ball. What Luka and Kyrie need from the guys around them is to do three things at a high level: Hit shots , play defense, and take care of the ball.

The problem is we have too many guys (named above) who are making mid tier money but cannot consistently do those things better than a vet minimum guy. This is definition of overrated. Our best role player vs the Sixers on both sides of the ball was DJ Jr and he makes literally a 1-2 million a year. The guys making collectively 60 million and yet - missed a lot of shots, turned the ball over, and played their typical uninspiring defense.

This is really the problem with the Mavs. All big 3s are not created equally. A Luka, Kyrie, and siakum big 3 with lively and gafford - with a bunch of 3&d minimum salary guys ( that can be mixed and matched on a given night) to ensure effort and shot making - is a way more efficient team, that has a consistent inside and outside threat, it also reducing bad decisions/ including shot selections and turnovers, and it ensures effort on defense and increase shot making. It also deals with an issue that we have now that no one is talking about...when you have a lot of overpaid players/ inconsistent players ( maxi, Washington, green, thj) it kills chemistry because these guys collective mistakes, lack of effort, and missed shots/ ill-advised shots - adds up to a less efficient team that cannot stop anyone. That's exactly who the Mavs are. When you think about the identity of the Mavs -its the mid tier paid guys / coaching that is holding this team back the most. I blame mgmt for that. Markets like Dallas ( that struggle to get big names ) tend to over play and over value mid tier guys. Players on min contracts routinely out play these guys as you seen with the Sixers.
joesha1698
Senior

Post#146 » by joesha1698 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 1:52 pm

Last point, big 3s are not created equally. Steph, Klay, and Green were a big 3 for years. So was holiday, Gianna's, and Middleton. Kyrie and Luka are fine. Most night they are very efficient. The issue is decision making, consistent effort, and consistent shot making from 3 - from a bunch of guys making 11-17 million on avg but constantly being beat by vet min guys in this area .
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,868

Post#147 » by 41Dirk41 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 2:28 pm

We need more Exum (or another ballhandler if he is done physically) because everytime the ball is in THJ or Green hands it's a TO or a bad shoot... But seems Kidd loves those options.
kacey ring
Sixth Man
And1: 902

Post#148 » by kacey ring » Mon Mar 4, 2024 3:51 pm

I recommend everyone watch this. Honestly, the best breakdown of Mavs defensive flaws that I’ve seen.

https://youtu.be/AuENk362dQQ?feature=shared

Some of the things he calls out seems like basic defensive principles. Not sure if it’s an effort issue or if some guys really lack the proper IQ.
kacey ring
Sixth Man
And1: 902

Post#149 » by kacey ring » Mon Mar 4, 2024 5:04 pm

Have to share this one too:

https://youtu.be/J3udeaO3WDs?feature=shared

Mavs need to hire this guy as a video coordinator with plans to grow into an assistant coach.
ChipotleWest
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,874

Post#150 » by ChipotleWest » Mon Mar 4, 2024 7:04 pm

joesha1698 wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:

Kyrie is putting up great numbers and playing efficient. Fans ( unrealistically) want a 31 year old to run around and play in playoff mode night in and night out and it's not realistic. This is why Brunson just got hurt. Veteran players are trying to avoid these injuries because they know better. This is how Luka was playing prior to trading for Kyrie and its not sustainable. He's going to pay for it in his 30s with chronic injuries.

I won't get into some of the other stuff you said because it's your opinion and not based in all the facts and definitely not properly contextualize.

I maintain my overall point. The biggest problem with the Mavs is coaching/ no accountability culture, and inconsistent guys who make between 11-17 million a year to be 3 and D guys but are very inconsistent game to game and make a lot of mistakes.

I look at it this way - maxi, green, thj, Washington = 60-70 million a year. Are we getting consistent ball hawk defense, consistent shooting, and less turnovers?

The more one of these guys tend to touch the ball, the more we get a turnover, missed shot, and suspect defense...and we seem to want to put all that on Kyrie and Luka but that's simply unfair. I would take my chances with Kyrie and Luka and the two centers the Mavs have.

For 25-35 million we would be better off with an all-star level PF who is and inside and out threat. We could then spend that 15 million on 3 and D guys who consistently bring the defensive effort and knock down 3s at a high level. With Luka less is more. We need less guys making decisions so we can become a more efficient team. So why would I take my chances with PJ, green, thj - when I can have a big 3 handle the ball who are way more efficient?

Lively
Sikaum type PF
3&D shooter
Kyrie
Luka

Bench
Gafford
3&D backup PF
3&D backup SF
3&D backup SG
3&D backup PG

When you have vets who clearly understand their roles - it's allows your best players to increase efficiency because they make better decisions with the ball. What Luka and Kyrie need from the guys around them is to do three things at a high level: Hit shots , play defense, and take care of the ball.

The problem is we have too many guys (named above) who are making mid tier money but cannot consistently do those things better than a vet minimum guy. This is definition of overrated. Our best role player vs the Sixers on both sides of the ball was DJ Jr and he makes literally a 1-2 million a year. The guys making collectively 60 million and yet - missed a lot of shots, turned the ball over, and played their typical uninspiring defense.

This is really the problem with the Mavs. All big 3s are not created equally. A Luka, Kyrie, and siakum big 3 with lively and gafford - with a bunch of 3&d minimum salary guys ( that can be mixed and matched on a given night) to ensure effort and shot making - is a way more efficient team, that has a consistent inside and outside threat, it also reducing bad decisions/ including shot selections and turnovers, and it ensures effort on defense and increase shot making. It also deals with an issue that we have now that no one is talking about...when you have a lot of overpaid players/ inconsistent players ( maxi, Washington, green, thj) it kills chemistry because these guys collective mistakes, lack of effort, and missed shots/ ill-advised shots - adds up to a less efficient team that cannot stop anyone. That's exactly who the Mavs are. When you think about the identity of the Mavs -its the mid tier paid guys / coaching that is holding this team back the most. I blame mgmt for that. Markets like Dallas ( that struggle to get big names ) tend to over play and over value mid tier guys. Players on min contracts routinely out play these guys as you seen with the Sixers.

Who is this Siakam type PF you have in mind? You can't get Siakam himself most likely because the Pacers just traded for him and they have his bird rights. No reason to sign and trade him to us especially because we have no picks.

Picks are the key thing, you can't trade a worse player for a better player without them and we have none.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#151 » by ozwizard8 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 8:53 pm

ChipotleWest wrote:
joesha1698 wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:The fact that many doesn't want to accept is that LOSING and MISERY brought to the Mavs with Kyrie trade.

Lively
Sikaum type PF
3&D shooter
Kyrie
Luka

Bench
Gafford
3&D backup PF
3&D backup SF
3&D backup SG
3&D backup PG

Who is this Siakam type PF you have in mind? You can't get Siakam himself most likely because the Pacers just traded for him and they have his bird rights. No reason to sign and trade him to us especially because we have no picks.

Picks are the key thing, you can't trade a worse player for a better player without them and we have none.

Mavs essentially traded their key rotation pieces, especially the ones with tradeable contracts for the Kyrie investment.
Including the Kyrie trade, Mavs sent probably 3 picks and 2 swaps.

There isn't much things left to trade to get better or acquire good players. Mavs need to find some excited 'new owner' to trade Kyrie and take assets back. Jazz was able to trade albatross Gobert contract for a lot of picks. PHX paid a lot for KD. Even Lillard took a lot to trade for Bucks.
That many picks and players can help to facilitate other trades. Divest from Kyrie and invest in elite SF-PF.

Luka team cannot afford a worse defender than him in the roster. Kyrie is that guy. His good stats happen against bench units and usually against subpar teams. Did anyone watch the last 2 games of Kyrie against Celtics? He did not look like a max player at all. Celtics fans make fun of him as he is the clown for most of the league.

Before Kyrie: WCF and 4th seed.
With Kyrie: Accidental tanking and play-in struggle.
Celtics/Nets fans, Tatum-Brown-Durant-Harden can tell a similar story.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#152 » by ozwizard8 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 9:11 pm

BliscoSantos wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:
BliscoSantos wrote:

Watch the game again and tell me if he gave his effort, if he was focused from the start(btw, he himself Said he needed to be locked in fromthe start)...how many times did he lose focus because of a NO call(didn't get back on D) ,how many balls did he lose because of nonchalant play,passes

Just because he scores a lot of points doesn't mean he played with effort...we know scoring comes easy for him...the effort I'm talking about is in the bad passes, bickering with refs,not getting back on D,not trying/trying on certain occasions on D

Oh and btw ,PJ was +4 and Maxi was +10...are you telling me they played good :lol:

You're delusional. He of course gave effort. He may not give 45 pts effort but gave 38/11/10 on 14/27 FG, 4/10 3-pt, 6/6 FT, 40 min played, +9.

Luka is great at taking responsibility after losses. He did that last year as well. But he is a human-being. He wont be able to post 50-pt each night to bail out kyrie and subpar pieces around him. When Luka is having a 70% night, it used to be Brunson or Dinwiddie helping him out. Now, Kyrie only works against bad teams and second units. Nowhere to be seen against Celtics. Luka is taking the heavy load in expense of kyrie's defensive liability.
BliscoSantos
Bench Warmer

Post#153 » by BliscoSantos » Mon Mar 4, 2024 9:36 pm

ozwizard8 wrote:
BliscoSantos wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:Bunch of BS talking about and bashing Luka for this ****.

You're delusional. He of course gave effort. He may not give 45 pts effort but gave 38/11/10 on 14/27 FG, 4/10 3-pt, 6/6 FT, 40 min played, +9.

Luka is great at taking responsibility after losses. He did that last year as well. But he is a human-being. He wont be able to post 50-pt each night to bail out kyrie and subpar pieces around him. When Luka is having a 70% night, it used to be Brunson or Dinwiddie helping him out. Now, Kyrie only works against bad teams and second units. Nowhere to be seen against Celtics. Luka is taking the heavy load in expense of kyrie's defensive liability.

You do realize that saying the right things and doing the right things are different,right?? Talk is cheap,action speak louder than words... there's plenty of film ,this and last season ,where Luka just coasts, on Both ends of the floor...it usualy happens against teams they're heavy favorites against...if you can't see the difference in his effort against a contender and a team they should beat confortably :roll:
Again, you're talking about O...yes , he's a magician on O,but you do realize basketball is played on Both ends of the floor...we know he can be ok on D when he tries, aka gives effort, but most of the time he's James Harden bad on that end... you're claiming Kyrie's the problem on D...Kyrie is small but he moves his feet well..he might not be a great defender but unlike Luka at least he gives effort...Mavs Lost to Pacers and Sixers cause they tried to play their game,fast pace,instead of trying to Play slower...they fell into their trap cause everybody in the league knows Luka takes a lot of time to get back on D(argues with the refs) and than you're one Man down on D

Nobody is questioning his ofense,but he's talking a lot how his D has improved,which it has, it Just happens that he chooses when it's time to try on D
Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,225

Post#154 » by Archx » Mon Mar 4, 2024 10:07 pm

BliscoSantos wrote: Kyrie is small but he moves his feet well..he might not be a great defender but unlike Luka at least he gives effort...Mavs Lost to Pacers and Sixers cause they tried to play their game,fast pace,instead of trying to Play slower...

To be honest, Kyrie has been absolutely brutal on defense in the past few games, he's gambling and bitting on pump fakes way too much and he also gets blown by a lot.

BliscoSantos wrote:they fell into their trap cause everybody in the league knows Luka takes a lot of time to get back on D(argues with the refs) and than you're one Man down on D

Well that's not why they really lost but i get your point and i do agree.
ozwizard8
Assistant Coach

Post#155 » by ozwizard8 » Mon Mar 4, 2024 10:14 pm

BliscoSantos wrote:
ozwizard8 wrote:
BliscoSantos wrote:

You do realize that saying the right things and doing the right things are different,right?? Talk is cheap,action speak louder than words... there's plenty of film ,this and last season ,where Luka just coasts, on Both ends of the floor...it usualy happens against teams they're heavy favorites against...if you can't see the difference in his effort against a contender and a team they should beat confortably :roll:
Again, you're talking about O...yes , he's a magician on O,but you do realize basketball is played on Both ends of the floor...we know he can be ok on D when he tries, aka gives effort, but most of the time he's James Harden bad on that end... you're claiming Kyrie's the problem on D...Kyrie is small but he moves his feet well..he might not be a great defender but unlike Luka at least he gives effort...Mavs Lost to Pacers and Sixers cause they tried to play their game,fast pace,instead of trying to Play slower...they fell into their trap cause everybody in the league knows Luka takes a lot of time to get back on D(argues with the refs) and than you're one Man down on D

Nobody is questioning his ofense,but he's talking a lot how his D has improved,which it has, it Just happens that he chooses when it's time to try on D

Seriously stop sucking kyrie this much. This is not Kyrie Mavs. Kyrie can be decent defender for his height. That doesn't mean he is decent defender for NBA. He only bring LOSES to his teams in last 6-7 years.

Offensively Luka does much much more than Kyrie. Due to his size and height, he also do better on defense than Kyrie and also significantly helps the rebounding. But you are still crying about Luka not being good on defense. This is BS.
You cannot expect Luka to average 35/10/10 and also play good D. Its not who he is. It is also not possible to put that much effort for many games.

Harden-Rockets had similar heavy offensive load on Harden but had pieces around him to not defend. Luka team also should have a good defensive surrounding. Kyrie doesn't worth the max and defensive liability for his offensive production especially against playoff teams. Where was he against Celtics? Did you see how Celtics fans clown him?

Kyrie is worst defensive liability which makes Luka to defend 2nd worst offensive player of the opponent. Ideally, Luka should defend the easiest matchup and all others should bring help to Luka. Now team tries to 'hide' Kyrie to avoid mismatches. We cannot bring help from him to Luka so Luka gets exposed more frequently.
joesha1698
Senior

Post#156 » by joesha1698 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 12:30 am

Its funny, all this talk about Kyrie and Luka who are two of the most efficient players on the team and they do their job. Were letting the others guys off the hook. That's the real problem. This style of play - luka and Kyrie need hard core defenders, knock down shooters, and guys who take care of the ball and possibly a big name 4. That's my two cents.
joesha1698
Senior

Post#157 » by joesha1698 » Tue Mar 5, 2024 1:22 am

Well we missed out on Siakam and Washington was kinda our secondary choice. So, I can't answer that question. However, the idea PF for this team is someone who has a similar skill set as Siakam.

And I believe we still have a first round pick but I could be wrong?

THJ will be an expiring contract next year. We still have Washington as well. And josh Green and Maxi. If there is someone available at the PF that we can trade for ( allstar level) we have to consider it.

I hope I'm wrong and PJ Washington ( mainly) is able to show me different before the year is over. If not, I would love to add an all-star level PF. Then from there you add 3&d minimum guys. Mavs cannot keep playing games. A lot of teams had big 3s when they won it. 3 dependable guys. Denver has jokic, Murray, and porter. The bucks had giannas, holiday, and Middleton. Golden State has Draymond, step, klay. Cleveland had LeBron, Kyrie, and Love. Etc.
Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,035

Post#158 » by Apz » Tue Mar 5, 2024 5:29 am

I find it amusing that luka dont use hia teleport more. I mean, he must have 1 since he gets blamed for not getting back. Yes, kuka will naturally be last back when he finishes in the paint and half the time get wwe'd to the ground. Its not luka u should complain about. Instead ask yourself why the other 4 cant defend and slow down 2 guys going on a fastbreak
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,995

Post#159 » by Mavrelous » Tue Mar 5, 2024 6:11 am

ozwizard8 wrote:Seriously stop sucking kyrie this much. This is not Kyrie Mavs. Kyrie can be decent defender for his height. That doesn't mean he is decent defender for NBA. He only bring LOSES to his teams in last 6-7 years.

I can't stop you from continuing beating on this dead horse, but please use less graphic language.
Kyrie was brought because last year Mavs totally collapsed when Luka wasn't available, thisnyear Mavs won important games w/o Luka on the back of Kyrie.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
MassimoPayne
Sophomore
And1: 95

Post#160 » by MassimoPayne » Tue Mar 5, 2024 8:17 am

The thing that is getting on my nerves the most is that the teams in front of us in the standings are losing. The teams behind us are winning. We could've easy beend at 5 or even 4... Now we might get the last play in spot

Return to Dallas Mavericks