ImageImageImage

RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Suns (Feb 22., 730PMEST)

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,868

Re: RS 23/24 - Mavs vs Suns (Feb 22., 730PMEST) 

Post#81 » by 41Dirk41 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:12 pm

GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:I love this team. We are damn good.

PJ played awesome against KD, he is the perfect glue guy. Underrated trade... But has to improve this bad 3points %.

Luka-Irving is the best backcourt in the league. Fact.
I'm sorry for the haters.

What an impressive W.

Maybe you should stop calling other posters haters.

Perhaps there is no hater to begin with.

Just to give you an example: I loved seeing Kyrie dived to the crowd to save the ball, the question was never about his ability but rather his willingness. But I am sure I will hate Kyrie as soon as he acts dramatic and not willing to play hard again. And I think that's very fair and that doesn't make anyone a hater.

Now we are winning, and every fan is happy. Keep it positive even for a brief moment, can you?

What you and others have written this past year about Irving was truly vomiting, it had nothing to do with basketball.
Calling him "cancer" and now acting offended is pretty hilarious though.
Now you're here celebrating as if nothing had happened but your messages can't be deleted... Is it hurt? I don't care.
Next time try to turn on your brain before writing.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#82 » by 41Dirk41 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:15 pm

GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
Archx wrote:
Yep agreed. Was funny though, as soon as he went small with THJ and Maxi, Suns got right back in the game in the 3rd Q :lol: He sure is a genius in his own special way.

Mavs won another game despite Jason Kidd... We are really damn good :lol:

Stop hating on Kidd. He was not able to turn stone to diamond, sure. But neither was Steve Kerr or Pop.

We are on the longest winning streak I could remember for the past many many years, everyone should get some credits at least, such as Kidd, such as Nico, such as Cuban, such as Kyrie, such as Timmy, such as Green, such as Powell, such as Maxi etc etc.

Cuban??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We finally became a basketball team after he took himself out... coincidence? I do not believe.

But ehy, i'm happy. Cuban is out and we play best basketball in 10years :lol:
Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,227

Post#83 » by Archx » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:53 pm

GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
Archx wrote:
Yep agreed. Was funny though, as soon as he went small with THJ and Maxi, Suns got right back in the game in the 3rd Q :lol: He sure is a genius in his own special way.

Stop hating on Kidd. He was not able to turn stone to diamond, sure. But neither was Steve Kerr or Pop.

We are on the longest winning streak I could remember for the past many many years, everyone should get some credits at least, such as Kidd, such as Nico, such as Cuban, such as Kyrie, such as Timmy, such as Green, such as Powell, such as Maxi etc etc.

Of all the people you listed, i'll give Cuban the most credit because he sold the team and let Nico run real bussiness. Other than that Kidd and Doc Rivers shouldn't be coaching in the NBA ever again, at least not as head coaches. Tim needs to go ASAP and Powell has been relegated to the end of the bench.

But i don't know why you mentioned Green and Kyrie, they have been nothing but amazing in the past 15 games or so.
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,102

Post#84 » by daoneandonly » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:35 pm

Archx wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:

Of all the people you listed, i'll give Cuban the most credit because he sold the team and let Nico run real bussiness. Other than that Kidd and Doc Rivers shouldn't be coaching in the NBA ever again, at least not as head coaches. Tim needs to go ASAP and Powell has been relegated to the end of the bench.

But i don't know why you mentioned Green and Kyrie, they have been nothing but amazing in the past 15 games or so.

I'm assuming he mentioned Green because we have that one poster that truly dislikes Josh and cringes everytime he makes a bone headed move. Has Josh played better? Sure, but still rather have the 2027 pick if Cha would have just done a straight swap for PJ rather than adding a pick to Grant Williams.
Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,227

Post#85 » by Archx » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm

daoneandonly wrote:
Archx wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:

I'm assuming he mentioned Green because we have that one poster that truly dislikes Josh and cringes everytime he makes a bone headed move. Has Josh played better? Sure, but still rather have the 2027 pick if Cha would have just done a straight swap for PJ rather than adding a pick to Grant Williams.

Okey i understand the concern about the 27th pick, but... what good would that pick do right now or next year? You have surely seen graphics i posted about Green's emergence and his insane shooting/production? He's literally one of the best spot up shooters in the league right now plus he hustles, he saved many possessions yesterday vs Suns. For the life of me i can't figure out why Kidd played THJ over him in clutch.
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,102

Post#86 » by daoneandonly » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:12 am

Archx wrote:
daoneandonly wrote:
Archx wrote:

Okey i understand the concern about the 27th pick, but... what good would that pick do right now or next year? You have surely seen graphics i posted about Green's emergence and his insane shooting/production? He's literally one of the best spot up shooters in the league right now plus he hustles, he saved many possessions yesterday vs Suns. For the life of me i can't figure out why Kidd played THJ over him in clutch.

Green deserves minutes over THJ, but I'm still on team DJJ with respect to who should be starting and getting more minutes at SF
GermanFan120
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,184

Post#87 » by GermanFan120 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:09 am

41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:

PJ played awesome against KD, he is the perfect glue guy. Underrated trade... But has to improve this bad 3points %.

What an impressive W.

Just to give you an example: I loved seeing Kyrie dived to the crowd to save the ball, the question was never about his ability but rather his willingness. But I am sure I will hate Kyrie as soon as he acts dramatic and not willing to play hard again. And I think that's very fair and that doesn't make anyone a hater.

Now we are winning, and every fan is happy. Keep it positive even for a brief moment, can you?

What you and others have written this past year about Irving was truly vomiting, it had nothing to do with basketball.
Now you're here celebrating as if nothing had happened but your messages can't be deleted... Is it hurt? I don't care.

I tried to reason with you with my post. And you replied as a hater to humanity. I feel sorry for you.
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 11,000

Post#88 » by Mavrelous » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:01 am

41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:

What an impressive W.

No need to pick fights with people, no one here wanted the team to fail and everyone enjoys this run.
Remember, Dec 1st to Jan 31st when Kyrie was missing games and Luka playing 44 MPG things weren't looking too hot.
Let's enjoy this ride...
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#89 » by Mavrelous » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:02 am

Dirk wrote:

Man, this is unfair, I can't compete with these gifs.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#90 » by 41Dirk41 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:49 am

GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:

I tried to reason with you with my post. And you replied as a hater to humanity. I feel sorry for you.

What? You are mocking me and now, AS USUAL, you acting like offended.

If it bothers you that your posts are thrown in your face, start writing some good ones.
And no, I regret to inform you that you and the others who hate Kyrie are not Humanity but just a bunch of...well i don't want to be banned. So, goodbye.
tontoz
RealGM
And1: 3,972

Post#91 » by tontoz » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:37 pm

Good breakdown of this game on the Hoops Tonight podcast. He gives a lot of props to the Dallas defense.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2vG5FYloPrwhVcnBp5YSlG?si=ZVpFs4FjT_yZrzJ5GgVOgA
"bulky agile perimeter bone crunch pick setting draymond green" WizD
tleikheen
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,036

Post#92 » by tleikheen » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:29 pm

Bol Bol threw down 25 pts/14 rebs/1 block the day after playing the Mavs. Suns played all their bench against the Mavs and looked terrible . Call it 1 game if you want ,but he's getting ready to launch off for the Suns.
GermanFan120
Assistant Coach

Post#93 » by GermanFan120 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:34 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:

If it bothers you that your posts are thrown in your face, start writing some good ones.
And no, I regret to inform you that you and the others who hate Kyrie are not Humanity but just a bunch of...well i don't want to be banned. So, goodbye.

I don't feel offended. I feel sorry for you.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#94 » by 41Dirk41 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am

GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:

Good so you can focus on the second part of the message.
GermanFan120
Assistant Coach

Post#95 » by GermanFan120 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:14 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:

What message? Where was the emojis?
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#96 » by 41Dirk41 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:17 am

GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:

Old joke... Same problematic situation... No news from GermanFan120.
GermanFan120
Assistant Coach

Post#97 » by GermanFan120 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:49 pm

41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:

It's never a joke. In all seriousness, that's all you have.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant

Post#98 » by 41Dirk41 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:49 pm

GermanFan120 wrote:
41Dirk41 wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:

It's never a joke. In all seriousness, that's all you have.

And what do you have? Other than the great ability to be completely useless in this forum?
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks

Post#99 » by Mavrelous » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:07 pm

Let's move on, and try to ignore each other.

Return to Dallas Mavericks