ImageImage

Welcome to the St. Louis Cardinals Board

bigboy1234
Assistant Coach
And1: 7

Welcome to the St. Louis Cardinals Board 

Post#1 » by bigboy1234 » Mon Apr 2, 2007 2:33 am

Welcome everybody!

This will be the place to talk about the Cards 24/7.

As usual, read the Terms of Use if you haven
mizzoupacers
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12

Post#2 » by mizzoupacers » Mon Apr 2, 2007 3:36 am

I'd like to welcome everybody to the Cardinals board too. Except you bballpacen, you suck. :wink:

My extraordinary powers of extrasensory perception tell me that there is no stopping the Twopeat. So we lost the opener to the Mets...in the words of that great American Derrick Coleman, "Whoop-dee-damn-doo." We are not out of it, guys, not by any stretch of the imagination. There's a lotta season left to go.

So Go Cardinals, and let's all enjoy the ride.
pacerfan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Post#3 » by pacerfan » Mon Apr 2, 2007 12:34 pm

Congrats mizzou. Knowing what a great Cardinals fan you are, I'm excited about this board. I'm going to enjoy actually being able to follow the Cardinals here this summer on a daily basis. I did buy those DVD's you mentioned on the Pacers board, but the little woman says I can't crack open the package until Fathers Day.
mizzoupacers
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12

Post#4 » by mizzoupacers » Mon Apr 2, 2007 1:22 pm

pacerfan wrote:Congrats mizzou. Knowing what a great Cardinals fan you are, I'm excited about this board. I'm going to enjoy actually being able to follow the Cardinals here this summer on a daily basis. I did buy those DVD's you mentioned on the Pacers board, but the little woman says I can't crack open the package until Fathers Day.

Thanks pacerfan. Anything I might know about being a good mod comes mostly from you.

So for any of you Cards fans who may possibly at some point in the far distant future take umbrage with my modding...pacerfan is the guy you'll want to blame. :)

Glad to hear you got those DVDs. I have the same issue with the new Pacers DVD...had to promise not to buy it until I could sure I would not be "surprised" by receiving it for Father's Day. :wink: The wait is killing me, the way the current Pacers are performing I would much rather be watching the good old days.
boogiesdad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 52

Post#5 » by boogiesdad » Tue Apr 3, 2007 1:53 am

Better late than never. I can't tell you how excited I am about this.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact one of your MODS.

MIKE

Return to St. Louis Cardinals