Moderator: TyCobb

El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,561

Re: What are your Favorite Ball Parks? 

Post#21 » by El Turco » Fri Oct 9, 2015 10:49 am

at&t has some amazing food
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
BigLurch92
Analyst
And1: 1,005

Post#22 » by BigLurch92 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:28 am

Coors Field - Rooftop
Tim Lehrbach
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,989

Post#23 » by Tim Lehrbach » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:41 am

Nobody's been to Kauffman? I couldn't dream up a better place to watch baseball.
Clipsz 4 Life
January 20, 2002-May 17, 2006
Saxon
February 20, 2001-August 9, 2007
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,644

Post#24 » by Quake Griffin » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:33 am

Now that I live in the midwest, I'll make sure to check it off within the next year or so
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
AKfanatic
RealGM
And1: 10,068

Post#25 » by AKfanatic » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:24 am

Tim Lehrbach wrote:Nobody's been to Kauffman? I couldn't dream up a better place to watch baseball.

I've been there literally 100's of times. Love the park. It is beautiful, the food vendors however leave a lot to be desired. Though I will say there is a little booze vendor on the right field corner of the park....woman named Patricia works it a couple times a week...she doesn't skimp at all on the jack in a jack and Coke. Love you Patricia!!

The little HOF (royals) is a nice 5 - 10 minutes of history. Includes the old Kansas City Monarchs (negro league). Avoid the Andrew Zimmer food vendor in right center, it looks good but the taste is rather bland and dry.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#26 » by spearsy23 » Mon Nov 2, 2015 6:02 am

AKfanatic wrote:
Tim Lehrbach wrote:Nobody's been to Kauffman? I couldn't dream up a better place to watch baseball.

I've been there literally 100's of times. Love the park. It is beautiful, the food vendors however leave a lot to be desired. Though I will say there is a little booze vendor on the right field corner of the park....woman named Patricia works it a couple times a week...she doesn't skimp at all on the jack in a jack and Coke. Love you Patricia!!

The little HOF (royals) is a nice 5 - 10 minutes of history. Includes the old Kansas City Monarchs (negro league). Avoid the Andrew Zimmer food vendor in right center, it looks good but the taste is rather bland and dry.

Agreed on the vendors, but that is about the only semi-negative at the K. I think it is one of, if not the, most beautiful parks ever. People are always amazing (granted as a royals fan I haven't experienced the other side) too, the only thing it's really lacking is the history of a Wrigley.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.

Return to The General MLB Board