Moderator: bwgood77

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,341

Re: Draft thread 

Post#841 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 pm

Mr B wrote:
last stand wrote:
Mr B wrote:Here is some clips of Kneeland. The Cowboys should have the best pass rush in the NFL this season. This is also DLaw’s last season in Dallas so Kneeland really is a good pick.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=3KaI_3QT7XTTm5N8gt4yQg

God that Ernie guy is such a joke/homer

Best pure edge in the nfc east. Lmao

Yea that guy is an idiot. He does post some good videos though.

Is he from Oregon? :wink: :lol:
last stand
Sixth Man
And1: 327

Post#842 » by last stand » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 pm

WentzerWuver wrote:
Mr Swagtastic wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:Neither are steals, but this pick is considerably better as a smart physical tackler, unlike someone who takes too many unnecessary risks that will come back to haunt the team at the next level. I guess the law of average applies here by drafting a solid defenseive back to correct a mistake in a likely bust.

The picks given up is quite fair to fill an immediate need for us.
A guy who had a 4% chance to be there in DeJean and Mitchell was mocked in the top 15 in the draft.

Philly was smart Slay isn't the very good CB anymore and Bradbury is older. This let's DeJean rehab most of the year he and Mitchell should be a good duo going forward.

Ravens had a good draft as well

Sorry but I just have an issue when people refer to any draft picks as steals without knowing how they will perform at the pro level so it's all speculation as far as I am concerned regardless on where they were taken. I rather use the term steal after a full year or two as a pro. And if Mitchell's hype has more substance to it, he wouldn't have drop out of his projected draft range to be referred to as a steal. Maybe refusing to play with Terrion for Saban might have something to do with it too or he doesn't want to handle real pressure at a top program. Terrion is the next Surtain II, who I was also very high on in that draft. Guess what, I was screaming for the Eagles to draft Kyle Hamilton, who is now a first team all pro with twice as many sacks as Jordan Davis, whom you were probably jumping for joy when we took him, yet he has done **** as to why we struggle at the line on defense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/eagles-jordan-davis-is-catching-major-heat-for-shape/ar-AA1mtBUo

I watch full college games, not just highlight reels, so I trust my choices over Howie but if I am wrong on Mitchell, I will admit it. Hopefully I am cause we need him to excel and not end up like your Davis.

You watch full games?! Man it’s too bad the eagles and all their scouts don’t have access to those

I’ll use your own crazy logic if terrions hype had more substance to it he wouldn’t have dropped out of his projected range

This is genuinely ramblings. Surtain? Give me a break
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#843 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 pm

last stand wrote:
WentzerWuver wrote:
Mr Swagtastic wrote:A guy who had a 4% chance to be there in DeJean and Mitchell was mocked in the top 15 in the draft.

Philly was smart Slay isn't the very good CB anymore and Bradbury is older. This let's DeJean rehab most of the year he and Mitchell should be a good duo going forward.

Ravens had a good draft as well

Sorry but I just have an issue when people refer to any draft picks as steals without knowing how they will perform at the pro level so it's all speculation as far as I am concerned regardless on where they were taken. I rather use the term steal after a full year or two as a pro. And if Mitchell's hype has more substance to it, he wouldn't have drop out of his projected draft range to be referred to as a steal. Maybe refusing to play with Terrion for Saban might have something to do with it too or he doesn't want to handle real pressure at a top program. Terrion is the next Surtain II, who I was also very high on in that draft. Guess what, I was screaming for the Eagles to draft Kyle Hamilton, who is now a first team all pro with twice as many sacks as Jordan Davis, whom you were probably jumping for joy when we took him, yet he has done **** as to why we struggle at the line on defense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/eagles-jordan-davis-is-catching-major-heat-for-shape/ar-AA1mtBUo

I watch full college games, not just highlight reels, so I trust my choices over Howie but if I am wrong on Mitchell, I will admit it. Hopefully I am cause we need him to excel and not end up like your Davis.

You watch full games?! Man it’s too bad the eagles and all their scouts don’t have access to those

I’ll use your own crazy logic if terrions hype had more substance to it he wouldn’t have dropped out of his projected range

This is genuinely ramblings. Surtain? Give me a break

Oh boy. Now he has an issue with you. Hope you can handle it. :wink: :rofl:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,493

Post#844 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Oh boy. Now he has an issue with you. Hope you can handle it. :wink: :rofl:

Who are you targeting today for the Chiefs?
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,299

Post#845 » by wco81 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm

Falcons are the franchise who give Cousins a big contract and draft 24-year old Penix at #8.

Remember that they passed on Bellichek.

The speculation was that there are several people in the Falcons front office who felt threatened that Bellicheck would want personnel powers, risking their positions.

Their old owner may be getting gaslit by some of these front office execs.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#846 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Oh boy. Now he has an issue with you. Hope you can handle it. :wink: :rofl:

Chiefs I believe will draft another WR, OL and possibly a CB. Still haven't made up my mind yet. There are some really good players still out there.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#847 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

You must be pleased this morning. You guys need another O-Lineman and a QB and your on your way. Look out Niners. :wink:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#848 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm

Where the hell is el tourco? Seems weird with without his lips flapping about all this. :wink:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#849 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:23 pm

Whiners and Ravens have 3 picks in this round. Cowboys - 0.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#850 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

Chiefs took a TE and CB in 4th round. They have 2 more picks in round 5. One of which they got from the Cowboys.
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,780

Post#851 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm

How was that Eichenberg LB Ohio State pick for the Raiders? depth signing in case anyone gets injured?
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,780

Post#852 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm

I liked the CB pick earlier seems they will be good.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#853 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 pm

GoRapstheoriginal wrote:I liked the CB pick earlier seems they will be good.

I love the kid you got in round 2, Jackson Powers-Johnson. :thumbsup:
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,580

Post#854 » by hermes » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm

congrats tory taylor (and erick all who had a cup of coffee with iowa)!
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 329

Post#855 » by QB_Eagles » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:29 pm

Jeremiah Trotter is an Eagle. As he should be.
QB_Eagles
Rookie

Post#856 » by QB_Eagles » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm

Does the Jags owner's son have a neck brace?
Jaydubb
Rookie
And1: 353

Post#857 » by Jaydubb » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 pm

QB_Eagles wrote:Jeremiah Trotter is an Eagle. As he should be.

Would be cool if they give him #54. Trotter is my favorite linebacker ever
QB_Eagles
Rookie

Post#858 » by QB_Eagles » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Where the hell is el tourco? Seems weird with without his lips flapping about all this. :wink:

He left because of your personality.
Mariner
Senior
And1: 108

Post#859 » by Mariner » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Where the hell is el tourco? Seems weird with without his lips flapping about all this. :wink:

Turco and Wembam post at the same time and disappear at the same time.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,973

Post#860 » by azcatz11 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 pm

QB_Eagles wrote:

He left because of your personality.

Yeah that’s why I don’t post here really anymore tbh

Return to The General NFL Board