Moderator: bwgood77

bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#21 » by bleu » Tue Aug 2, 2016 6:49 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:The most boring and over paid position in the NFL has to be the Egals Super Bowl trophy duster.

Can't you be a tad more creative with your jokes at your age,dude?

Ooooh, there's some smack talk! Making it personal!
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#22 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Tue Aug 2, 2016 7:13 pm

bleu wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:The most boring and over paid position in the NFL has to be the Egals Super Bowl trophy duster.

Now, now..I didn't call him names. Just trying to help his humor attempts a little.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,364

Post#23 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 3, 2016 4:13 am

I thought it was funny. It always riles up the Egals.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#24 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 3, 2016 2:48 pm

bleu wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:

I think its because he can relate to the Egals and their fans. The Los Angeles Rams don't have any Super bowl hardware in their trophy case either.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,510

Post#25 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Aug 3, 2016 5:42 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bleu wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:

I think its because he can relate to the Egals and their fans. The Los Angeles Rams don't have any Super bowl hardware in their trophy case either.

Oh man. Lol.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#26 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Wed Aug 3, 2016 7:35 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bleu wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:

The Rams winning SBs in different cities is still the Rams. That has nothing to do with your 3rd grade jokes.
By your logic, the fact that teams win SBs outside their home stadium would mean the fans of the team aren't allowed to enjoy it.
Last I checked, every team has fans all over the country. Where the team moves is irrelevant.

By the way, what they called the championship the last 50 years doesn't nullify the ones won before it was called a super bowl. The Rams won in 1950 and 51. The Eagles won in 1948 ,49 and 60.
If you can take misplaced personal pride in championships won in the 70s,any earlier is no different and doesn't change that fact.
The world didn't start when you were born or when the Cowboys became a team in the 1960s
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#27 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Wed Aug 3, 2016 7:38 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bleu wrote:

Oh man. Lol.

stop it lol

you're like that guy trying to coax two guys to fight in the playground for your personal pleasure.
hey bro,did you hear what he said? I wouldnt take that if I were you! :lol:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#28 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Aug 3, 2016 7:47 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I think its because he can relate to the Egals and their fans. The Los Angeles Rams don't have any Super bowl hardware in their trophy case either.

Oh man. Lol.

stop it lol

you're like that guy trying to coax two guys to fight in the playground for your personal pleasure.
hey bro,did you hear what he said? I wouldnt take that if I were you! :lol:

Spoiler:
:lol: Fight! Fight! Fight!
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#29 » by bleu » Wed Aug 3, 2016 7:48 pm

This thread has lived up to all of my greatest expectations!
C-Melo Man
Junior
And1: 198

Post#30 » by C-Melo Man » Thu Aug 4, 2016 1:42 am

We're coming for the pussy cat Panthers, New England Patriots & Green Bay Packers this season. All three teams will be nice revenge games from the past couple seasons. Seattle's about to go it after a somewhat down year last season. GO HAWKS!!!
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: RE: Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#31 » by bleu » Thu Aug 4, 2016 2:26 am

C-Melo Man wrote:We're coming for the pussy cat Panthers, New England Patriots & Green Bay Packers this season. All three teams will be nice revenge games from the past couple seasons. Seattle's about to go it after a somewhat down year last season. GO HAWKS!!!

That's weird, I remember the Panthers putting the smackdown on your guys TWICE last season...
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Re: RE: Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#32 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 4, 2016 3:24 am

bleu wrote:
C-Melo Man wrote:We're coming for the pussy cat Panthers, New England Patriots & Green Bay Packers this season. All three teams will be nice revenge games from the past couple seasons. Seattle's about to go it after a somewhat down year last season. GO HAWKS!!!

That's weird, I remember the Panthers putting the smackdown on your guys TWICE last season...

I dont know about calling it a smack down. It took a late 4th quarter collapse to win in Seattle. The Hawks were one onside kick away from tying the score in Carolina. Both were one score outcomes.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#33 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 4, 2016 3:31 am

On the road @ NE & GB are the most difficult on the schedule. Should be fun!
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#34 » by bleu » Thu Aug 4, 2016 3:44 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bleu wrote:

I dont know about calling it a smack down. It took a late 4th quarter collapse to win in Seattle. The Hawks were one onside kick away from tying the score in Carolina. Both were one score outcomes. :P

Come on, Jack, it's the smack talk thread let me throw some punches!

I really don't understand how on earth we got f---ed into playing IN Seattle two years in a row in the regular season, but that's definitely one of the games I'm the most excited/nervous about this year. Having our offense - with Kelvin Benjamin back - vs the Seattle defense should be some quality football.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#35 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 4, 2016 3:53 am

bleu wrote:I really don't understand how on earth we got f---ed into playing IN Seattle two years in a row in the regular season, but that's definitely one of the games I'm the most excited/nervous about this year. Having our offense - with Kelvin Benjamin back - vs the Seattle defense should be some quality football.

Hey now, we played in Carolina like 3 straight years. 2012-2014, I think. But, you have a point. We've played each other like the last 5 years in a row. Its getting kind of ridiculous.

The schedule makers believe were in the same division apparently.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#36 » by bleu » Thu Aug 4, 2016 4:02 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bleu wrote:Come on, Jack, it's the smack talk thread let me throw some punches!

bleu wrote:I really don't understand how on earth we got f---ed into playing IN Seattle two years in a row in the regular season, but that's definitely one of the games I'm the most excited/nervous about this year. Having our offense - with Kelvin Benjamin back - vs the Seattle defense should be some quality football.

Hey now, we played in Carolina like 3 straight years. 2012-2014, I think. But, you have a point. We've played each other like the last 5 or 6 years in a row. Its getting kind of ridiculous. Lol

Yeah, that is true, it got me there. I think the NFL is trying their hardest to create a Panthers-Seahawks rivalry, and thanks to some very intense games it seems to be working. Meeting in the playoffs doesn't hurt either of course. I don't really care cause I love that game, I just can't think of many other teams with a similar situation.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#37 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 4, 2016 4:08 am

bleu wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bleu wrote:Come on, Jack, it's the smack talk thread let me throw some punches!

Hey now, we played in Carolina like 3 straight years. 2012-2014, I think. But, you have a point. We've played each other like the last 5 or 6 years in a row. Its getting kind of ridiculous. Lol

Yeah, that is true, it got me there. I think the NFL is trying their hardest to create a Panthers-Seahawks rivalry, and thanks to some very intense games it seems to be working. Meeting in the playoffs doesn't hurt either of course. I don't really care cause I love that game, I just can't think of many other teams with a similar situation.

True.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#38 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Aug 4, 2016 4:25 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bleu wrote:

The Rams winning SBs in different cities is still the Rams. That has nothing to do with your 3rd grade jokes.
By your logic, the fact that teams win SBs outside their home stadium would mean the fans of the team aren't allowed to enjoy it.
Last I checked, every team has fans all over the country. Where the team moves is irrelevant.

By the way, what they called the championship the last 50 years doesn't nullify the ones won before it was called a super bowl. The Rams won in 1950 and 51. The Eagles won in 1948 ,49 and 60.
If you can take misplaced personal pride in championships won in the 70s,any earlier is no different and doesn't change that fact.
The world didn't start when you were born or when the Cowboys became a team in the 1960s

Thanks for making part of my point for me, lmao. Isn't it funny how much hardware we do have when we are only 56 years old. haven't the Rams and the Egals been in the NFL about 32 more years. So embarrassing isn't it to have a 32 year head start in the NFL and still be behind us in the trophy case dept? This just cracks me up to now end. lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#39 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Aug 4, 2016 4:28 am

Opps. I forgot to deduct the 20 years you lost your team to St. Louis. Such loyal fan support out there in La la land. I'll finish my answer to this post after you get riled up.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#40 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Thu Aug 4, 2016 5:30 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Opps. I forgot to deduct the 20 years you lost your team to St. Louis. Such loyal fan support out there in La la land. I'll finish my answer to this post after you get riled up.

again..who is you/your?

I have nothing to do with the team and they dont know me.Todd Gurley isnt some friend of mine and he doesnt give a damn who I am.

the Rams have 3 championships,Dallas has 5.
theyll be tied somewhere within the next 6 to 7 years.

Return to The General NFL Board