RealGM
And1: 4,152

Re: Week 17 

Post#661 » by Mr B » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:56 pm

wembambamya wrote:
El Turco wrote:
last stand wrote:
Biggest loser is Detroit

They get a game stolen from them, watch the team that stole it get their home field advantage

Yeah but you already knew NFL was going to rig things to help Cowboys, no surprise

Exactly, NFL knows only way to keep Dallas in playoffs if they get home games and that means extra ratings. Those who followed NFL long time knows what's up. You can tell even Cowboys fans know it judging from how defensive they react to it.

It’s not Cowboys’ fans fault that no one gives a crap about the Bucs.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,152

Post#662 » by Mr B » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:57 pm

QB_Eagles wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Your boy Drake seems to be headed to either Washington or New England (2nd pick).

Pick your poison. :wink:

I would change my mind and go back to college for another year. They will ruin him at those places.

bjj when Drake Maye gets drafted by the Commandettes:

The Commanders will find a way to **** him up.
wembambamya
Junior
And1: 114

Post#663 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:01 am

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
El Turco wrote:
Yeah but you already knew NFL was going to rig things to help Cowboys, no surprise

Exactly, NFL knows only way to keep Dallas in playoffs if they get home games and that means extra ratings. Those who followed NFL long time knows what's up. You can tell even Cowboys fans know it judging from how defensive they react to it.

So you find a way to cheat? way to have integrity, but expected nothing less from the Cowboys fans.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,561

Post#664 » by El Turco » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:03 am

why did Seattle go for onside kick? seems like an unnecessary risk.

i guess wouldnt have mattered
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,358

Post#665 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:06 am

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

So you find a way to cheat? way to have integrity, but expected nothing less from the Cowboys fans.

Nobody has to cheat when they play the Buc's. Baker Mayfield. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,335

Post#666 » by wco81 » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:06 am

So did the Cards offense put up 35 points or were there some turnovers or special teams plays?

Also, do most of you guys have Sunday Ticket or even Red Zone to be watching most of these games?
wembambamya
Junior

Post#667 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:09 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:It’s not Cowboys’ fans fault that no one gives a crap about the Bucs.

Nobody has to cheat when they play the Buc's. Baker Mayfield. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Werent you talking about the franchises that have won the super bowl more recently? ehm..
wembambamya
Junior

Post#668 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:09 am

wco81 wrote:So did the Cards offense put up 35 points or were there some turnovers or special teams plays?

Also, do most of you guys have Sunday Ticket or even Red Zone to be watching most of these games?

I watch Red zone
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,716

Post#669 » by DOT » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:11 am

wembambamya wrote:Cant remember the last time a team with big quarterback salary won the super bowl.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/202302120phi.htm
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#670 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:14 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

Werent you talking about the franchises that have won the super bowl more recently? ehm..

Another smack talking juvenile living in his mom's basement bragging about his team that is not even in the big dance yet. That's what I call integrity. :clown:
wembambamya
Junior

Post#671 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:17 am

DOT wrote:
wembambamya wrote:Cant remember the last time a team with big quarterback salary won the super bowl.

You are right, I was one year off about when Mahomes' extension started
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#672 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:18 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

I always consider a teams whole history. There is no one that has more Super bowls in the NFC than the Cowboys. You guys need to catch up before any Cowboy or Niner fan will take you seriously. :crazy:
wembambamya
Junior

Post#673 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:19 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Nobody has to cheat when they play the Buc's. Baker Mayfield. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Another smack talking juvenile living in his mom's basement bragging about his team that is not even in the big dance yet. That's what I call integrity. :clown:

You complained about another poster trolling last page, yet you seem to be the biggest troll in this thread.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#674 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:20 am

wembambamya wrote:
DOT wrote:

I don't ever recall any Tampa Bay QB going to 5 straight NFC championship games, going to 3 super bowls , winning two of them in their first 5 years in the NFL.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#675 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:22 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Nobody has to cheat when they play the Buc's. Baker Mayfield. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I always consider a teams whole history. There is no one that has more Super bowls in the NFC than the Cowboys. You guys need to catch up before any Cowboy or Niner fan will take you seriously. :crazy:

So non- Cowboy or Niner fans shouldnt be commenting on the games they watch? Even though I watched my team won two super bowls in my lifetime meanwhile most Cowboys fans have not experienced joy of winning a super bowl in their lifetime.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#676 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:24 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

I don't ever recall any Tampa Bay QB going to 5 straight NFC championship games, going to 3 super bowls , winning two of them in their first 5 years in the NFL.

What does that have to do with the post you quoted? I am confused lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#677 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:26 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

You complained about another poster trolling last page, yet you seem to be the biggest troll in this thread.

Funny. Same thing can be said about you. Is this all you bring to the table. Is it all you have? You haven't brought up one good point about your Buc's but seem to love bashing the Cowboys. Somebody is awfully grumpy after losing to the Saints today. I would run and hide if I were you. I know a few Cowboy posters not here at the moment that will address your wonderful posting and knowledge later. Can't wait for the show. Newbies need to be broken in. :D
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,561

Post#678 » by El Turco » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:26 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:It’s not Cowboys’ fans fault that no one gives a crap about the Bucs.

Pretty soon you are going to have to talk to yourself :wink:
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#679 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:27 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

What does that have to do with the post you quoted? I am confused lol.

If that is your response then I think its bedtime for you . :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#680 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:28 am

El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

Pretty soon you are going to have to talk to yourself :wink:

Sometimes its really hard to bite your tongue. You know what I mean? :wink: :lol: These young children think they have the whole world figured out. Cracks me up.

Return to The General NFL Board