Moderator: bwgood77

Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,156

Week 5 Thread 

Post#701 » by Mr B » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:02 pm

El Turco wrote:
Mr B wrote:
El Turco wrote:willing to waste all the draft capital in the world to find a mvp quarterback instead of being stuck with Dak or Geno

Purdy has won an MVP? When did that happen?

he is third in odds..

Chiefs Patrick Mahomes +450
Dolphins Tua Tagovailoa +475
49ers Brock Purdy +700

You said the he IS an MVP QB when in fact he’s not. He’s never won an MVP. Coming in 3rd doesn’t make you an MVP, you have to win it first.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,364

Re: Week 5 Thread 

Post#702 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:53 pm

El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:willing to waste all the draft capital in the world to find a mvp quarterback instead of being stuck with Dak or Geno

You know some of you Niner fans are so comical. So hilarious at times. Can't resist getting their usual pop shots on their favorite hated teams. I understand Seattle. They are a hated heated division rival. But for years, certain Niner fans just love pumping their chest when ragging on anything Dallas Cowboys. But I really don't understand it. Yes, we haven't won a Super Bowl going on 28 years now. The curse of Jerry is powerful. We get it. So what is San Francisco's excuse? It's been 29 years since your last chip.

has less to do with Cowboys, more to do with Cowboys' fanbase's emotional maturity that resembles girls from my super sweet sixteen. One pf youse been trying to convince people that Dak is a top 10 quarterback for like whole week now, embarrassing.

you could've been a Browns fan and I still would've given you a hard time for who you are, not who you support.

That's your excuse and your teams 29 year excuse? O.K. :ouch: :rofl:
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,205

Post#703 » by LAKESHOW » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:55 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:Turk unleashes a shot! And I ain't even a 9ers fan...lol

The Hawks are in year two of a rebuild that is way ahead of schedule. If anything, he should be worried.

As for Geno? He's a fine bridge QB. Who is far from being a problem. As he's outperformed expectations & has played like a legit starter. His contract is also very team friendly. As there aren't a ton of guarantees. So the club has an easy out.

Most thought this team was for dead after the Wilson trade. When in reality, it's expedited the process. It's really quite remarkable the job that Carroll & the front office have done since.

Good news is, that many people around the country don't know, there are literally tons of good QBs this year coming out from the draft. In your neck of the woods the Northwest, there are a solid 4... SOLID 4 from your area to choose from. Many people haven't watched a Washington state or Oregon state game, those 2 can sit behind someone and develop, or brought in and developed on the run, either way, there many very good QBs that can be had in this upcoming draft
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#704 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:21 pm

El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

You know some of you Niner fans are so comical. So hilarious at times. Can't resist getting their usual pop shots on their favorite hated teams. I understand Seattle. They are a hated heated division rival. But for years, certain Niner fans just love pumping their chest when ragging on anything Dallas Cowboys. But I really don't understand it. Yes, we haven't won a Super Bowl going on 28 years now. The curse of Jerry is powerful. We get it. So what is San Francisco's excuse? It's been 29 years since your last chip.

has less to do with Cowboys, more to do with Cowboys' fanbase's emotional maturity that resembles girls from my super sweet sixteen. One pf has been trying to convince people that Dak is a top 10 quarterback for like whole week now, embarrassing.

you could've been a Browns fan and I still would've given you a hard time for who you are, not who you support.

You have to be referring to Micah. He's been spewing his Dak Prescott love juice in the Cowboy forum for 2 years. Nothing new there considering he comes from the younger generation Cowboy fan. I called for the Cowboys to get rid of Dumb Dak over 2 years ago and the main reason we don't see eye to eye on Prescott. He's taken so much heat in the cowboy forum the past year from me I guess he wanted to try his luck in the general forum finding some love for his boy. Appears it didn't work and back fired on him. Even though I have been a cowboy fan for 53 years, Micah thinks I'm not because I hate Dak, McCarthy and Jerry and make no bones about it.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,561

Post#705 » by El Turco » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:46 pm

Mr B wrote:
El Turco wrote:
Mr B wrote:Purdy has won an MVP? When did that happen?

he is third in odds..

Chiefs Patrick Mahomes +450
Dolphins Tua Tagovailoa +475
49ers Brock Purdy +700

You said the he IS an MVP QB when in fact he’s not. He’s never won an MVP. Coming in 3rd doesn’t make you an MVP, you have to win it first.

the f are you talking about

El Turco wrote:I don't really care about Dak anymore, he is old news.

I am just amused Shanahan turned a seventh round quarterback into a player with third best odds for mvp few weeks into his sophomore season
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
El Turco

Post#706 » by El Turco » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:50 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You know some of you Niner fans are so comical. So hilarious at times. Can't resist getting their :D usual pop shots on their favorite hated teams. I understand Seattle. They are a hated heated division rival. But for years, certain Niner fans just love pumping their chest when ragging on anything Dallas Cowboys. But I really don't understand it. Yes, we haven't won a Super Bowl going on 28 years now. The curse of Jerry is powerful. We get it. So what is San Francisco's excuse? It's been 29 years since your last chip.

has less to do with Cowboys, more to do with Cowboys' fanbase's emotional maturity that resembles girls from my super sweet sixteen. One pf has been trying to convince people that Dak is a top 10 quarterback for like whole week now, embarrassing.

You have to be referring to Micah. He's been spewing his Dak Prescott love juice in the Cowboy forum for 2 years. Nothing new there considering he comes from the younger generation Cowboy fan. I called for the Cowboys to get rid of Dumb Dak over 2 years ago and the main reason we don't see eye to eye on Prescott. He's taken so much heat in the cowboy forum the past year from me I guess he wanted to try his luck in the general forum finding some love for his boy. Appears it didn't work and back fired on him. Even though I have been a cowboy fan for 53 years, Micah thinks I'm not because I hate Dak, McCarthy and Jerry and make no bones about it.

yeah blah blah my quarterback sucks and I envy your team because it beats my team each time :D

azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,485

Post#707 » by azcatz11 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:52 pm

El Turco wrote:
Mr B wrote:
El Turco wrote:
he is third in odds..

the f are you talking about

El Turco wrote:I don't really care about Dak anymore, he is old news.

I am just amused Shanahan turned a seventh round quarterback into a player with third best odds for mvp few weeks into his sophomore season

:lol: :lol:
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#708 » by azcatz11 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:53 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You know some of you Niner fans are so comical. So hilarious at times. Can't resist getting their usual pop shots on their favorite hated teams. I understand Seattle. They are a hated heated division rival. But for years, certain Niner fans just love pumping their chest when ragging on anything Dallas Cowboys. But I really don't understand it. Yes, we haven't won a Super Bowl going on 28 years now. The curse of Jerry is powerful. We get it. So what is San Francisco's excuse? It's been 29 years since your last chip.

has less to do with Cowboys, more to do with Cowboys' fanbase's emotional maturity that resembles girls from my super sweet sixteen. One pf youse been trying to convince people that Dak is a top 10 quarterback for like whole week now, embarrassing.

Whose your team tough guy? Flavor of the month? You’ll prob be a Dolphins fan soon enough :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#709 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:54 pm

El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:

yeah blah blah my quarterback sucks and I envy your team because it beats my team each time :D

29 years and counting. Tick tock, tick tock. :eyebrows:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#710 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:58 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:

Whose your team tough guy? Flavor of the month? You’ll prob be a Dolphins fan soon enough :lol:

Forgot to take your meds again I see. TBH I don't think they are working. Can I send you a nice bottle of scotch? :cuddle :kiss
El Turco

Post#711 » by El Turco » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:01 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:

he'll be a Niners fan after the super bowl, he was rooting for Eagles last playoffs

that's what I mean by low emotional maturity, I piss em off so much that they start rooting for their biggest rivals :lol:

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#712 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:15 pm

El Turco wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:That's your excuse and your teams 29 year excuse? O.K. :ouch: :rofl:

he'll be a Niners fan after the super bowl, he was rooting for Eagles last playoffs

that's what I mean by low emotional maturity, I piss em off so much that they start rooting for their biggest rivals :lol:

That's been your whole gig for years now. Thanks for the honest admission. Just come in here and piss off all posters not 49er fans, especially the rivals and enemies. But wait, don't you usually wait till the 4th quarter when your team is up by 24 points first? In the end they choke it all away. So sad. 29 years and waiting. Tick tock, tick tock.
El Turco

Post#713 » by El Turco » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:20 pm

I am sorry for hurting you.

Brock Purdy>>

fin.

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#714 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:28 pm

Your concern for me is so touching. :cry:
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,156

Post#715 » by Mr B » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:48 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You have to be referring to Micah. He's been spewing his Dak Prescott love juice in the Cowboy forum for 2 years. Nothing new there considering he comes from the younger generation Cowboy fan. I called for the Cowboys to get rid of Dumb Dak over 2 years ago and the main reason we don't see eye to eye on Prescott. He's taken so much heat in the cowboy forum the past year from me I guess he wanted to try his luck in the general forum finding some love for his boy. Appears it didn't work and back fired on him. Even though I have been a cowboy fan for 53 years, Micah thinks I'm not because I hate Dak, McCarthy and Jerry and make no bones about it.

29 years and counting. Tick tock, tick tock. :eyebrows:

It’s funny how they like to talk about the Cowboys drought when the Niners drought is even longer than the Cowboys’.
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#716 » by azcatz11 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:02 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Your concern for me is so touching. :cry:

Learn how to reply to the post
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#717 » by azcatz11 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:09 pm

Going KC -10.5 tonight
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#718 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:11 pm

azcatz11 wrote:

I post just fine, thank you.
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#719 » by azcatz11 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:13 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

People are getting sick of it - just passing along feedback :D
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#720 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:25 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

People are getting sick of it - just passing along feedback :D

I'm not getting any negative feedback about anything. Have no idea what you are talking about and who cares what your sick of. A person or poster can make a general statement without attaching it to anyone or any one person. You shouldn't watch so much Desperate Housewives. :wink:

Return to The General NFL Board