wembambamya
Junior
And1: 114

Re: Week 17 

Post#701 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 11:42 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
So you find a way to cheat? way to have integrity, but expected nothing less from the Cowboys fans.

Who cheated?

Cowboys have been accused of many things and been called all kinds of names over the years, but cheating. that's a first for me. I would like to hear how we have cheated. Just so hard to believe due to the fact we have had more than our share of bad luck and the wrong end of the stick on so many occasions in our history.

If you never heard of league office sticking up for the Cowboys franchise last 30 years I dont know what to tell you other than you haven't been paying attention.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,358

Post#702 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 1:34 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
So non- Cowboy or Niner fans shouldnt be commenting on the games they watch? Even though I watched my team won two super bowls in my lifetime meanwhile most Cowboys fans have not experienced joy of winning a super bowl in their lifetime.

I’ve seen the Cowboys win 3 SB’s in my lifetime.

They say average NFL watcher is 29 years old, considering Cowboys last won 27 years ago and humans dont have the understanding of winning at 2 years old, yeah most Cowboys fans havent had the experience of winning. You might be old, I dont know.

Who is they? Your last sentence says it all, " I don't know". :lol:
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,150

Post#703 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:13 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
So you find a way to cheat? way to have integrity, but expected nothing less from the Cowboys fans.

Who cheated?

Ask Lions fans

That was the ref’s fault and the Lions players fault for not making sure everyone knew who was eligible. How did the Cowboys cheat? You threw it out there, just want you to explain.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#704 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:16 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
So non- Cowboy or Niner fans shouldnt be commenting on the games they watch? Even though I watched my team won two super bowls in my lifetime meanwhile most Cowboys fans have not experienced joy of winning a super bowl in their lifetime.

I’ve seen the Cowboys win 3 SB’s in my lifetime.

They say average NFL watcher is 29 years old, considering Cowboys last won 27 years ago and humans dont have the understanding of winning at 2 years old, yeah most Cowboys fans havent had the experience of winning. You might be old, I dont know.

So you just pulled that out of your ass then and didn’t use actual facts. I see. Well according to Google the average NFL fan is 35 years old.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#705 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:21 pm

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:Who cheated?

Cowboys have been accused of many things and been called all kinds of names over the years, but cheating. that's a first for me. I would like to hear how we have cheated. Just so hard to believe due to the fact we have had more than our share of bad luck and the wrong end of the stick on so many occasions in our history.

If you never heard of league office sticking up for the Cowboys franchise last 30 years I dont know what to tell you other than you haven't been paying attention.

Again please explain. What specifically have the NFL and Cowboys colluded on? Also if there were some “conspiracy” between the Cowboys and the NFL don’t you think Micah Parsons would have drawn a holding penalty since week 6?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#706 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:22 pm

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

I'm sure the league office also has noticed the Cowboys are amongst the top 3 teams in the league that are the most penalized. Can't help but wonder who is paying attention here.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#707 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:46 pm

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

Ask Lions fans

That was the ref’s fault and the Lions players fault for not making sure everyone knew who was eligible. How did the Cowboys cheat? You threw it out there, just want you to explain.

Every video and audio audience points to Lions making refs aware of player's eligibility. Even Lions coach showed that exact play to refs in pregame. If you cant see what the refs did is fishy maybe you just dont understand the sport. This is a rare occurance where everyone except the Cowboys fans is in consensus that Lions got screwed, there is no ifs buts maybes here.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#708 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:49 pm

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:I’ve seen the Cowboys win 3 SB’s in my lifetime.

So you just pulled that out of your ass then and didn’t use actual facts. I see. Well according to Google the average NFL fan is 35 years old.

Ok lets say I believe you, great it is 35, so most Cowboys fans havent experienced championship since they were in grade school. Great point.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#709 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:52 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Cowboys have been accused of many things and been called all kinds of names over the years, but cheating. that's a first for me. I would like to hear how we have cheated. Just so hard to believe due to the fact we have had more than our share of bad luck and the wrong end of the stick on so many occasions in our history.

I'm sure the league office also has noticed the Cowboys are amongst the top 3 teams in the league that are the most penalized. Can't help but wonder who is paying attention here.

That is more about incompetence of Cowboys, they are known as one of the worst coached teams in the league. NFL can give them a leg up only so much until other owners are triggered.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#710 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:53 pm

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Cowboys have been accused of many things and been called all kinds of names over the years, but cheating. that's a first for me. I would like to hear how we have cheated. Just so hard to believe due to the fact we have had more than our share of bad luck and the wrong end of the stick on so many occasions in our history.

Again please explain. What specifically have the NFL and Cowboys colluded on? Also if there were some “conspiracy” between the Cowboys and the NFL don’t you think Micah Parsons would have drawn a holding penalty since week 6?

That tripping call on the Cowboys looked like a real conspiracy on their part and the NFL also. :crazy:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#711 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:03 pm

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

That is more about incompetence of Cowboys, they are known as one of the worst coached teams in the league. NFL can give them a leg up only so much until other owners are triggered.

So the Cowboys are currently 11-5 and the Buc's are 8-8. Appears your coach is even more incompetent. It just occurred to me you are from Florida and has taken on the personality of your wonderful Governor throwing out your own alternative facts. The MAGA world.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#712 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:06 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

That tripping call on the Cowboys looked like a real conspiracy on their part and the NFL also. :crazy:

You are comparing a possible missed call that happens many times in a game to a procedural mistake and a reversal of a likely game ending score.

You are being defensive for no reason, we can tell from the outrage after the game everyone is on Lions' side here. Just enjoy the little push NFL gave you for a home game and ratings bonanza.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#713 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:11 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'm sure the league office also has noticed the Cowboys are amongst the top 3 teams in the league that are the most penalized. Can't help but wonder who is paying attention here.

So the Cowboys are currently 11-5 and the Buc's are 8-8. Appears your coach is even more incompetent. It just occurred to me you are from Florida and has taken on the personality of your wonderful Governor throwing out your own alternative facts. The MAGA world.

I dont see the relevance but Florida gets more net migration than pretty much every other state hahah.

And yes my Bucs are not having the best season but still in line to make the playoffs. Super Bowl from few years ago gives them credit to suck for awhile, we are not as desperate as Cowboys or Niners ahaha.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,561

Post#714 » by El Turco » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:17 pm

You knew someone was going to make things political the way things are going :lol:
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#715 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:18 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Ask Lions fans

Every video and audio audience points to Lions making refs aware of player's eligibility. Even Lions coach showed that exact play to refs in pregame. If you cant see what the refs did is fishy maybe you just dont understand the sport. This is a rare occurance where everyone except the Cowboys fans is in consensus that Lions got screwed, there is no ifs buts maybes here.

If it were clear who was reporting eligible then why did the ref announce #70 was eligible? As soon as the Lions heard the ref announce #70 is eligible they should have cleared it with the ref. It’s not up to the Cowboys to determine who was eligible, they have to go with who the ref tells them. It appears to me the Lions were trying to confuse the Cowboys by having multiple players go up to the ref. They messed up though and confused the ref. Again, that’s not on the Cowboys. The Cowboys can only go with what the ref tells them, and he announced that #70 was eligible.

As for this supposed “conspiracy theory” that the NFL is trying to help the Cowboys, that’s just asinine. You clearly don’t watch the games (including this one). If there were some league wide conspiracy to help the Cowboys then why did they call Peyton Hendershot for tripping on the prior series instead of Hutchinson? Pollard got a 1st down on that play and the game should have been over there because the Cowboys would have run the clock out and they would have won. Instead they called it on Hendershot negating Pollard’s 1st down and the Lions got the ball back.

Also if there were a conspiracy to help the Cowboys why hasn’t Micah Parsons drawn a holding penalty since week 6?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#716 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:18 pm

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:Again please explain. What specifically have the NFL and Cowboys colluded on? Also if there were some “conspiracy” between the Cowboys and the NFL don’t you think Micah Parsons would have drawn a holding penalty since week 6?

You are comparing a possible missed call that happens many times in a game to a procedural mistake and a reversal of a likely game ending score.

You are being defensive for no reason, we can tell from the outrage after the game everyone is on Lions' side here. Just enjoy the little push NFL gave you for a home game and ratings bonanza.

After being a fan for 53 years I'm not defensive about anything. Seen just about everything over the years. And when you say everyone, who are you referring to? I'm not seeing it. Despite it all, Lions did have a chance to kick the extra point to tie the game and then win it in overtime. They chose not to. Conspiracy on the Cowboys and NFL's part, or stupidity on the Lions part? I do understand however you persist on talking about the Cowboys and Lions. Not much to talk about in regards to the Buc's. :party:
Mr B
RealGM

Post#717 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:18 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

Ok lets say I believe you, great it is 35, so most Cowboys fans havent experienced championship since they were in grade school. Great point.

Moving the goal posts I see.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#718 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:19 pm

El Turco wrote:You knew someone was going to make things political the way things are going :lol:

Would you like to take over for awhile. Time for brunch on my end. I can tell its going to be a long day in here. :wink: :banghead:
Mr B
RealGM

Post#719 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:21 pm

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:Again please explain. What specifically have the NFL and Cowboys colluded on? Also if there were some “conspiracy” between the Cowboys and the NFL don’t you think Micah Parsons would have drawn a holding penalty since week 6?

So it’s only a conspiracy if a ref mistake and it helps the Cowboys. If it goes against the Cowboys that’s just a missed call that happens in every game. Got it.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#720 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:22 pm

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

I dont see the relevance but Florida gets more net migration than pretty much every other state hahah.

And yes my Bucs are not having the best season but still in line to make the playoffs. Super Bowl from few years ago gives them credit to suck for awhile, we are not as desperate as Cowboys or Niners ahaha.

So only the Bucs can bring up old irrelevant SB’s and no one else can huh?

Return to The General NFL Board