Moderator: bwgood77

azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,465

Re: Week 5 Thread 

Post#721 » by azcatz11 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:25 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I post just fine, thank you.

People are getting sick of it - just passing along feedback :D

I'm not getting any negative feedback about anything. Have no idea what you are talking about and who cares what your sick of. A person or poster can make a general statement without attaching it to anyone or one person. You shouldn't watch so much Desperate Housewives. :wink:

Okay... I am just saying your schtick is getting old. You think you are better than everyone else when you don't reply to posters. Do what you want - I don't care. Go Chiefs!!! :D
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,359

Post#722 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:30 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

I'm not getting any negative feedback about anything. Have no idea what you are talking about and who cares what your sick of. A person or poster can make a general statement without attaching it to anyone or one person. You shouldn't watch so much Desperate Housewives. :wink:

Okay... I am just saying your schtick is getting old. You think you are better than everyone else when you don't reply to posters. Do what you want - I don't care. Go Chiefs!!! :D

I don't think or feel I am any better or worse than anyone in here. I just post my feelings and thoughts on the football subjects that take place in here whether right or wrong. And yes, Go Chiefs !!!! Lets go back to back!! :wizard:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,359

Post#723 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:32 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

Thank you. Best news of the day !!!! :party:
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,730

Post#724 » by DOT » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:12 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
yeah blah blah my quarterback sucks and I envy your team because it beats my team each time :D

29 years and counting. Tick tock, tick tock. :eyebrows:

It’s funny how they like to talk about the Cowboys drought when the Niners drought is even longer than the Cowboys’.

Actually, what's funny is me pointing out the Jags have had more playoff success since the Cowboys' last SB win than the Cowboys.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#725 » by DOT » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:12 pm

So I just looked it up cause I saw on the TNF broadcast this is the worst start for a Broncos team since 09, and I knew they haven't been good, but their last winning season was 2016 when they won 9 games

Since then, they have a record of 36-67, which is somehow worse than the Jags in that time of 37-66

I mean, I guess it makes some sense cause we made the playoffs twice in that time and the Broncos haven't, but still. That's rough
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,153

Post#726 » by Mr B » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 pm

DOT wrote:
Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:29 years and counting. Tick tock, tick tock. :eyebrows:

It’s funny how they like to talk about the Cowboys drought when the Niners drought is even longer than the Cowboys’.

Actually, what's funny is me pointing out the Jags have had more playoff success since the Cowboys' last SB win than the Cowboys.

How many rings do the Jags have?
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#727 » by DOT » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:19 pm

Mr B wrote:
DOT wrote:
Mr B wrote:It’s funny how they like to talk about the Cowboys drought when the Niners drought is even longer than the Cowboys’.

There it is lol

If you gotta try and one-up the Jags, you've already lost.
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Mr B
RealGM

Post#728 » by Mr B » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:22 pm

DOT wrote:
Mr B wrote:
DOT wrote:Actually, what's funny is me pointing out the Jags have had more playoff success since the Cowboys' last SB win than the Cowboys.

There it is lol

Lol! True. Cowboys have a great history but at this point we’re grasping for straws.
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 332

Post#729 » by QB_Eagles » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:19 am

El Turco wrote:the f are you talking about

He's talking about this:

El Turco wrote:willing to waste all the draft capital in the world to find a mvp quarterback instead of being stuck with Dak or Geno
Mr B
RealGM

Post#730 » by Mr B » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:25 am

QB_Eagles wrote:

He's talking about this:

El Turco wrote:willing to waste all the draft capital in the world to find a mvp quarterback instead of being stuck with Dak or Geno

The goal posts are moved fairly regularly on this site.
QB_Eagles
Rookie

Post#731 » by QB_Eagles » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:32 am

I actually like Brock Purdy but Case Keenum was 3rd in MVP odds at one point in the 2017 season.
QB_Eagles
Rookie

Post#732 » by QB_Eagles » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:38 am

DOT wrote:So I just looked it up cause I saw on the TNF broadcast this is the worst start for a Broncos team since 09, and I knew they haven't been good, but their last winning season was 2016 when they won 9 games

Since then, they have a record of 36-67, which is somehow worse than the Jags in that time of 37-66

I mean, I guess it makes some sense cause we made the playoffs twice in that time and the Broncos haven't, but still. That's rough

What's puzzling to me is that the Broncos had a Top 5 defense two years ago, but now they are historically bad.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#733 » by Mr B » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:43 am

QB_Eagles wrote:I actually like Brock Purdy but Case Keenum was 3rd in MVP odds at one point in the 2017 season.

Exactly! Hell Dak got MVP votes in 2016 and 2017, that doesn’t mean he’s an MVP. Purdy has been good but the bottom could easily fall out in any given season.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,561

Post#734 » by El Turco » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:14 am

QB_Eagles wrote:

He's talking about this:

there must be collective brain aneurysm in nfc east, I said I am willing to waste it for a mvp quarterback, not that Brock already won it. latter part is coming in few months, don't be so scared.

now both of you sit down.
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
QB_Eagles
Rookie

Post#735 » by QB_Eagles » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:01 am

El Turco wrote:there must be collective brain aneurysm in nfc east, I said I am willing to waste it for a mvp quarterback

Including Matt Ryan?
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,561

Post#736 » by El Turco » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:25 am

Prime Matt Ryan? No question

Prime Matt Ryan would've had multiple rings with this Niners team
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,191

Post#737 » by Micah Prescott » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:32 pm

Mr B wrote:
DOT wrote:
Mr B wrote:How many rings do the Jags have?

There it is lol

Lol! True. Cowboys have a great history but at this point we’re grasping for straws.

Not really grasping though.

SB Rings do not have an expiration date. Meanwhile no one remembers or cares about "playoff wins" outside of the last 2-3 years. If you experienced those rings in the 90s...THEY COUNT! Don't let anyone tell you they have expired.

Meanwhile the Cowboys could have lost 3 NFC Championship games in the last 20 years and they would still be labeled in a "drought" by the haters. The only thing that would even be remembered about those games would be what caused the loss. The INTs or the "muffed snap".
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#738 » by DOT » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:27 pm

It's just always funny how insecure Cowboys fans are lol

You can tell how upset they are their branding has them on the level of the Pats but they're closer to the Jags than the Pats.
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,191

Post#739 » by Micah Prescott » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:41 pm

DOT wrote:It's just always funny how insecure Cowboys fans are lol

You can tell how upset they are their branding has them on the level of the Pats but they're closer to the Jags than the Pats.

The Pats wish they had our GOAT branding, not just in the NFL but the entire sports world. We are God's team, had to put a sky roof in so he can watch.

And that GOAT branding is what your insecurity with Dallas is rooted in. "You're no different than the Jags!!!" :lol:
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#740 » by DOT » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:45 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
DOT wrote:It's just always funny how insecure Cowboys fans are lol

The Pats wish they had our GOAT branding, not just in the NFL but the entire sports world. We are God's team, had to put a sky roof in so he can watch.

And that GOAT branding is what your insecurity with Dallas is rooted in. "You're no different than the Jags!!!" :lol:

Man, insecurity really is loud.
BaF Lakers:

Evan Mobley/Tari Eason

Return to The General NFL Board