bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,359

Re: 2023 NFL Fantasy Football Thread 

Post#81 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:59 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Espn standard league

Not all your settings are standard ESPN settings sweetie.

1QB/2-flex
Full PPR (Standard)

What am I missing?

I noticed you have 8 teams making the playoffs. Standard in Espn is 4 teams. Your defensive points awarded are not close to standard. Everything else looks fine. You do have an extra IR.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#82 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:09 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Espn standard league

Not all your settings are standard ESPN settings sweetie.

1QB/2-flex
Full PPR (Standard)

What am I missing?

Did you have all those defensive categories last year? I never seen anything like that before in a standard league.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,506

Post#83 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:15 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I noticed you have 8 teams making the playoffs. Standard in Espn is 4 teams. Your defensive points awarded are not close to standard. Everything else looks fine. You do have an extra IR.

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Did you have all those defensive categories last year? I never seen anything like that before in a standard league.

It's standard scoring for ESPN. We typically play with 8. We've done a Superflex format in the past. But otherwise I haven't changed the settings.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#84 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:24 pm

Those are fine. I'm talking about the defensive points scored category and the yards given up category. All standard league give 10 points for a shut out by the defense, not five, and so on. And I'm not complaining but I've never played in a league that awards and takes away points based on defensive yardage given up. That kinda blew me away. Must be an old setting.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#85 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:43 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
No one can and you keep advertising this...just collect the money. What are you so afraid of?

I believe we got our 10 player today to fill up the league. Waiting to hear from Jack to confirm. When that team is confirmed, then we can get down to business. :wink: :clap: :thumbsup: :party: :cuddle :kiss :eyebrows:

For which league? I am apart of this?

So, are you happy now?
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 20,434

Post#86 » by Mamba Mentality » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:06 am

azcatz11 wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:I’m down to join a money league if you guys can figure out the logistics and platform. Shoot me a DM.

I think we have 7 players with you...do you want to hold the money if we all send to you? No one else will do it and apparently I'm not trust worthy

I'm down but we need atleast 12 guys before I commit.
durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 7,500

Post#87 » by durden_tyler » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:56 am

Willing to pay whatever as long as it's not Yahoo because of the restrictions LOL
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 65,060

Post#88 » by Duke4life831 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:28 am

I’m not going to lie for some reason I’ve just scan passed this thread every time I click on this forum haha. So this is happening?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#89 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:42 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:I’m not going to lie for some reason I’ve just scan passed this thread every time I click on this forum haha. So this is happening?

The only thing that is set in stone at the moment is the Realgm league we have been playing the past few years has gone back to a 10 team league with 2 new additions. You are still in it and the draft has been set by Jack. I saw your name on the list of managers in ESPN the other day. Your all set there.
Yes, there has been talk about doing a friendly money league like last year. We have 5 players in the league that really want to play in a money league. The other 5 we haven't heard from. The problem we have been running into is most of the players in our league are banned from playing in Yahoo money leagues in their state. We are trying to come up with an alternative.
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#90 » by durden_tyler » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:43 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:I’m not going to lie for some reason I’ve just scan passed this thread every time I click on this forum haha. So this is happening?

The only thing that is set in stone at the moment is the Realgm league we have been playing the past few years has gone back to a 10 team league with 2 new additions. You are still in it and the draft has been set by Jack. I saw your name on the list of managers in ESPN the other day. Your all set there.
Yes, there has been talk about doing a friendly money league like last year. We have 5 players in the league that really want to play in a money league. The other 5 we haven't heard from. The problem we have been running into is most of the players in our league are banned from playing in Yahoo money leagues in their state. We are trying to come up with an alternative.

Is this still a possibility with a week to go? I added a couple more money leagues this week so running out of budget, usually what’s the buyin range here? $50-$100? $100+?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#91 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:56 am

durden_tyler wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Is this still a possibility with a week to go? I added a couple more money leagues this week so running out of budget, usually what’s the buyin range here? $50-$100? $100+?

Outside of you, we haven't heard from anyone else. Doesn't look good. I'm not even sure the free league is going to go unless Jack has heard from everyone else TBH. I drafted my 7th money league last evening. I have room for one more.
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#92 » by durden_tyler » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:13 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
durden_tyler wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:The only thing that is set in stone at the moment is the Realgm league we have been playing the past few years has gone back to a 10 team league with 2 new additions. You are still in it and the draft has been set by Jack. I saw your name on the list of managers in ESPN the other day. Your all set there.

Outside of you, we haven't heard from anyone else. Doesn't look good. I'm not even sure the free league is going to go unless Jack has heard from everyone else TBH. I drafted my 7th money league last evening. I have room for one more.

And i’d assume that’s Yahoo. Well then thanks RealGM, would have been nice to play with you guys but maybe next year when you got this figured out. Time to bug the NBA fantasy forum maybe we can get something buyin or free there. LOL
durden_tyler
RealGM

Post#93 » by durden_tyler » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:34 am

Thanks Cactus Jack for the invite and finally i am in a RealGM fantasy league. i don't remember anymore if we had any serious/semi-serious ones but i think this is the first time to have to finally talk trash vs. RealGMers in fantasy in my 20-year history with RealGM. LOL
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#94 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:04 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'll be doing another $75.00 custom money league this Saturday night in yahoo for any of those who can.

No one can and you keep advertising this...just collect the money. What are you so afraid of?

If this means so much to you why don't you get off your ass and do something. I will have all my fantasy money teams with or without realgm. I've tried for 2 years to pull off some kinda money league for us. Jack even has a hard time getting a free league together the past couple years. Its not easy for him to please everyone either. Some want a money league, some want a dynasty league, 12 team league, 8 team league, 10 team league, 2QB league. So with only 10 days to go before the season starts, where the hell have you been lately? Stop bitching and whining and come up with a solution.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,465

Post#95 » by azcatz11 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:19 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I'll be doing another $75.00 custom money league this Saturday night in yahoo for any of those who can.

If this means so much to you why don't you get off your ass and do something. I will have all my fantasy money teams with or without realgm. I've tried for 2 years to pull off some kinda money league for us. Jack even has a hard time getting a free league together the past couple years. Its not easy for him to please everyone either. Some want a money league, some want a dynasty league, 12 team league, 8 team league, 10 team league, 2QB league. So with only 10 days to go before the season starts, where the hell have you been lately? Stop bitching and whining and come up with a solution.

I already came up with a solution. You want to be the commissioner - have everyone VENMO or Zelle and pay up at the end of the year. This state BS is a complete cop out on your end because the fact of the matter is...you are a poor fantasy player. Najee Harris is completely out of the rotation and you had him at RB1 last year. Don't think I forgot about that.

Looking forward to the draft on Sunday. Get your act together
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#96 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:38 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

I already came up with a solution. You want to be the commissioner - have everyone VENMO or Zelle and pay up at the end of the year. This state BS is a complete cop out on your end because the fact of the matter is...you are a poor fantasy player. Najee Harris is completely out of the rotation and you had him at RB1 last year. Don't think I forgot about that.

You have a solution, lets hear it. I'm a poor fantasy player yet I won and beat you last year, o.k. Why don't you be the commissioner? I have no idea what VENMO or Zelle is. And why is it a cop out on my end because YOUR state doesn't allow fantasy money leagues?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,506

Post#97 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:39 pm

Ignore
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,465

Post#98 » by azcatz11 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:44 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:If this means so much to you why don't you get off your ass and do something. I will have all my fantasy money teams with or without realgm. I've tried for 2 years to pull off some kinda money league for us. Jack even has a hard time getting a free league together the past couple years. Its not easy for him to please everyone either. Some want a money league, some want a dynasty league, 12 team league, 8 team league, 10 team league, 2QB league. So with only 10 days to go before the season starts, where the hell have you been lately? Stop bitching and whining and come up with a solution.

You have a solution, lets hear it. I'm a poor fantasy player yet I won and beat you last year, o.k. Why don't you be the commissioner? I have no idea what VENMO or Zelle is. And why is it a cop out on my end because YOUR state doesn't allow fantasy money leagues?

Why don't you tell everyone about Najee Harris this year? You are so smart with fantasy...you can't identify he may not even start this upcoming season. :lol: :lol:

Last season was a fluke anyways. You got lucky with some of the Covid stuff
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#99 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:49 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

Why don't you tell everyone about Najee Harris this year? You are so smart with fantasy...you can't identify he may not even start this upcoming season. :lol: :lol:

What covid stuff? That was 3 years ago. I've already drafted Najee in 3 of my money league so far this year. I don't understand your point. :crazy:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#100 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:52 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

So what is your solution? Stop being a drama queen.

Return to The General NFL Board