5%

Total votes: 40

Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Re: NFC East 

Post#21 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:25 am

This is why Cowboy fans get so much hate (BJJ & Skip Bayless, I'm looking at you!) :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxGOCMiokWY

Typical Cowboy fan take...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiNWgneA8mM
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,346

Post#22 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Gee, I hope I'm not getting compared to Skip Bayless. Even I can't stand him.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

NFC East 

Post#23 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Can't find the other NFC East thread so I started another. Based so far what has transpired the first few weeks, does anyone think or feel the NFC East could have 2 playoff teams this year? Thought I would throw it out for discussion.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,981

Post#24 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:55 pm

It's possible. NFC North seems a lock for two. You would think the NFC West would be the other division but right now neither the Seahawks or Cardinals look like they plan on running away with it. 10-6 should do it. And at this point, the Iggles, Giants and Cowboys all look capable of getting there.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,904

Post#25 » by blazza18 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Only one will get in.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#26 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:02 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Gee, I hope I'm not getting compared to Skip Bayless. Even I can't stand him.

he's wealthy and everyone knows him = no comparison
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#27 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Dez is out this week. GOOD. Want to see more of the young kids. I think its better for Prescott anyway.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#28 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:47 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Dez is out this week. GOOD. Want to see more of the young kids. I think its better for Prescott anyway.

thats silly. Dez is a superior talent that sells tickets and helps win games.
him out is no one's positive. Yet they still may win
C-Melo Man
Junior
And1: 198

Post#29 » by C-Melo Man » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:20 pm

Roadhog Moran wrote:It's possible. NFC North seems a lock for two. You would think the NFC West would be the other division but right now neither the Seahawks or Cardinals look like they plan on running away with it. 10-6 should do it. And at this point, the Iggles, Giants and Cowboys all look capable of getting there.

Too early to tell. If anyone really thinks the LA Rams will make the playoffs over Seattle and/or Arizona is crazy. Outside of Todd Gurley & the defensive front, no one else impresses me & we're talking about Jeff Fisher here. A few more games outside of the NFCW will take them out of contention. Seattle starts off slow, then heats up later on & Russell's tending to injuries before Week 5 bye. Arizona's struggling, but should be able to go through it & pray that Carson doesn't miss many games or their season's in peril.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#30 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Stick to your Rams, Bills, Saints and Falcons, you have no idea what you are talking about or my feelings why I like Dez being out. Dez is a superior athlete and a freak of nature when he gets the ball, however he does have some downside. He does not create separation for which Cowboy fans, etc., have been noticing and pointing out for 3 years now. Also he is not a very good or disiplined route runner. How many great WR's do you know that weren't very good route runners? And at times Dez can be a big baby and cancerous at times when he doesn't get his attention or catches whether we win or lose. And some of his past antics on the sidelines, etc., you and everyone else has already seen from time to time, so I shouldn't have to explain that.
Nevertheless, the point I was really trying to make, based on my past post I didn't have time to finish at the time, is this will be another extremely great test for Prescott with Dez being out. Me and all Cowboy Nation wants to see a bigger sample of Prescott and see if he passes his next test. How to handle adversity. If he can continue to progress and pass test after test, he will make it much harder for Romo to return. Which is what I MOST WANT OUT OF THIS WHOLE situation in a few more weeks. Plus he won't have the hidden pressure of always trying to give cry baby Dez his touches when he feels like. Now Prescott can stay more in the ryhthem of the game and go were things dictate and what the situation and defense gives him.
And if you really want to know how I feel, I'm not sure if I had mentioned it before, but I know roadhog will vouch for me when he signs in later and comes to the room. 3 years ago I wanted to trade Dez, blow up the whole team and rebuild. We were at the hoop at the time. he will tell you. As a matter of fact, as of today I would still trade Dez.
So Ernie, honey, can you bring more to the table next time? Your act is getting real old.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,981

Post#31 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:12 pm

C-Melo Man wrote:
Roadhog Moran wrote:It's possible. NFC North seems a lock for two. You would think the NFC West would be the other division but right now neither the Seahawks or Cardinals look like they plan on running away with it. 10-6 should do it. And at this point, the Iggles, Giants and Cowboys all look capable of getting there.

Too early to tell. If anyone really thinks the LA Rams will make the playoffs over Seattle and/or Arizona is crazy. Outside of Todd Gurley & the defensive front, no one else impresses me & we're talking about Jeff Fisher here. A few more games outside of the NFCW will take them out of contention. Seattle starts off slow, then heats up later on & Russell's tending to injuries before Week 5 bye. Arizona's struggling, but should be able to go through it & pray that Carson doesn't miss many games or their season's in peril.

I concur. It's way too early to make any judgments for any of these teams. I have a standing philosophy regarding a NFL season.

Gotta let it breathe.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#32 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 3, 2016 2:24 pm

so far, so good. All teams are .500 or better.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#33 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 4, 2016 3:34 am

Ayatollah wrote:Giants will win this division, and that´s no homer post.
Teams (except Philly) are nearly equal with lot of strenghts and some weaknesses but the Giants are the best team in that division overall because they upgraded their defense big time.

Huuuummmmmmmmmmm.This is what the giants spent all that money on money on this past off season. I'm lovin it. Giants lucky not to be 1 - 3.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#34 » by studcrackers » Tue Oct 4, 2016 3:48 am

Cactus Jack wrote:This is why Cowboy fans get so much hate (BJJ & Skip Bayless, I'm looking at you!) :lol:

so you take stephen a, an eagles fan, a rep of the worst fans in the league for his perspective on the cowboys, and a guy who is a professional troll and got ran outta dallas because he wrote a book accusing troy aikman of being gay. great reps here
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#35 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Oct 4, 2016 3:52 am

studcrackers wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:This is why Cowboy fans get so much hate (BJJ & Skip Bayless, I'm looking at you!) :lol:

so you take stephen a, an eagles fan, a rep of the worst fans in the league for his perspective on the cowboys, and a guy who is a professional troll and got ran outta dallas because he wrote a book accusing troy aikman of being gay. great reps here

:lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#36 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 4, 2016 4:04 am

He's just afraid his Sea Chickens might have to deal with us come playoff time. He won't admit it, but we are the perfect type team that scares the hell out of them and he knows it, lol.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#37 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Oct 4, 2016 5:34 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:He's just afraid his Sea Chickens might have to deal with us come playoff time. He won't admit it, but we are the perfect type team that scares the hell out of them and he knows it, lol.

Actually, I'm not worried lol. Blame it on people like Skip Bayless & Jerry Jones instead. I use to work with a die-hard Cowboy fan. Super annoying. And no, your not America's team, dammit! So...stop it already with that nonsense! :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#38 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 4, 2016 2:00 pm

See you in the playoffs then !!!
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#39 » by studcrackers » Tue Oct 4, 2016 2:12 pm

There's something about other fans hating that Americas team moniker that cracks me up
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#40 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Tue Oct 4, 2016 6:15 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:He's just afraid his Sea Chickens might have to deal with us come playoff time. He won't admit it, but we are the perfect type team that scares the hell out of them and he knows it, lol.

what difference would that make? it would be an early round game because both teams arent getting deep into playoffs in the first place.

Return to The General NFL Board