QB Trey Lance traded to Dallas!

Moderator: bwgood77

Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,133

Re: QB Trey Lance traded to Dallas! 

Post#61 » by Mr B » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:58 pm

Mamba42 wrote:So Dallas looked like a world beater in week 1. Eagles looked pretty good on defense but their offense was very lackluster compared to last year. Giants looked miserable. Washington got a very close win over a very bad team, not sure how to rate that.

Dallas’ offense was also not good in week 1. Maybe it was because of the rain? I expect they will also struggle against a very good Jets defense.
Mamba42
Pro Prospect
And1: 171

Post#62 » by Mamba42 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:57 pm

Mr B wrote:
Mamba42 wrote:So Dallas looked like a world beater in week 1. Eagles looked pretty good on defense but their offense was very lackluster compared to last year. Giants looked miserable. Washington got a very close win over a very bad team, not sure how to rate that.

Dallas’ offense was also not good in week 1. Maybe it was because of the rain? I expect they will also struggle against a very good Jets defense.
Oops. I meant to post that in th NFCE thread!

But yeah, their offense wasn't great but it also wasn't very aggressive because of the conditions and what that the defense was doing. The offense still put up 27 points.
righterwriter
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,537

Post#63 » by righterwriter » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:58 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Right on cue...like a gnat.

I appreciate you writing me a private message to apologize for writing this. I'm happy you would like to get past this unnecessary little outburst so we can get back to talking about football.

Looking forward to week 2. Should be an exciting game between Detroit and Seattle. What is your prediction for the outcome?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Post#64 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:35 pm

righterwriter wrote:I appreciate you writing me a private message to apologize for writing this. I'm happy you would like to get past this unnecessary little outburst so we can get back to talking about football.

Looking forward to week 2. Should be an exciting game between Detroit and Seattle. What is your prediction for the outcome?

Both starting Tackles for the Hawks are out. This is an easy one to predict.

Expect the Lions to cover.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to The General NFL Board