Source: Favre has 'itch' to ditch retirement, report to camp

Moderator: bwgood77

Da Schwab
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,619

Re: Source: Favre has 'itch' to ditch retirement, report to camp 

Post#21 » by Da Schwab » Tue Jul 8, 2008 10:42 pm

I love how the media (well, ESPN) is making a big deal about Brett's text message to Ted Thompson, and Thompson's reply of, "Not now, I'm on vacation."
Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 26

Post#22 » by Wizards2Lottery » Wed Jul 9, 2008 6:35 pm

All football coverage on ESPN consists of a 20 minute segment for the Cowboys, a 10 minute segment of Brett Favre and 1 minute segment of a totally insignificant NFL story that no one cares about anymore (most likely the Teddy Bruschi story that has been played for about 1000000000x times now)
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#23 » by studcrackers » Wed Jul 9, 2008 7:56 pm

thats why i go to the internet, all espn does is pander to the casual fan and even i think they're tired of the same crap even though they still put up with it
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
Next Coming
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,625

Post#24 » by Next Coming » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Gilbert0Arenas wrote:All football coverage on ESPN consists of a 20 minute segment for the Cowboys, a 10 minute segment of Brett Favre and 1 minute segment of a totally insignificant NFL story that no one cares about anymore (most likely the Teddy Bruschi story that has been played for about 1000000000x times now)

That's basically spot on. When the season starts expect ESPN to divvy up the time between the Patriots and the Cowboys.

And LOL at the Tedy Bruschi comment. I'll never forget his first game back against after his stroke how Joe Theismann, Al Maguire couldn't control themselves as he made a routine tackle on Roscoe Parrish. All 5'6 of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0tQpBOAp8
Reks
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#25 » by Reks » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:29 am

Mr Smoke Weed wrote:
Da Schwab wrote:
Icness wrote:If Brett Favre put on a Bears uniform, everyone in the state of Wisconsin would have their head's explode.

as a bears fan id despise something like this happening
stay retired mr. farve

Yea, because Grossman and Griese are working out for you so well...
You'd be lucky to get Favre with 1 leg as opposed to those pathetic excuses for PROFFESSIONAL QB's.

As for me, it'd be cool to see Favre on the Bears. Then, I hope Favre has a great season and the Bears win the division and the Packers organization commit suicide.
menflavor
easily the worst realgm screen name

Return to The General NFL Board