Official Week 2 Thread (Non-Primetime)

Moderator: bwgood77

LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,197

Re: Official Week 2 Thread (Non-Primetime) 

Post#301 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:01 pm

AKsWill wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:please, reggie bush leads his team to the NFC championship game. AP nor sproles are leading their team anywhere except to the television set to watch reggie in the playoffs.

Give off of Bush's nuts please. And it was Deuce who led that team to the NFC championship, not Bush.

where were the saints before reggie bush? did they not have deuce in those previous years? when reggie bush arrived . . . where did they land and what was the result?

now take that cheap victory against the chargers and comment only on AFC west teams.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
High 5
RealGM
And1: 2,079

Post#302 » by High 5 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:18 pm

Where were the Saints before Brees and Colston is the better question. Of course, you know this, you just stay true to the act. ;)
Cevap
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#303 » by Cevap » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:39 pm

The Saints would be in the gutter if it wasn't for Bush's 3.6 YPC...
LAKESHOW
RealGM

Post#304 » by LAKESHOW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:06 am

the hatred for the President is just overwhelming. the greatness is there. the touchdowns are logged in. the playoff touchdown performance is recorded history. and yet many of you still do not believe. wow. if you all would stop drinkin the HATERade, progress can be made here in this discussion.
magicfan4life05
RealGM
And1: 198

Post#305 » by magicfan4life05 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:34 pm

could a mod please open the 'pick em' thread so we can pick for next week and count the numbers from last weeks games.
Dwight Howard on his FT struggles:

"I just think everybody needs to stop talking about it," Howard said. "There's more to life than free throws."
milehigh
Analyst
And1: 13

Post#306 » by milehigh » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:32 am

LAKESHOW wrote:
AKsWill wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:please, reggie bush leads his team to the NFC championship game. AP nor sproles are leading their team anywhere except to the television set to watch reggie in the playoffs.

Give off of Bush's nuts please. And it was Deuce who led that team to the NFC championship, not Bush.

where were the saints before reggie bush? did they not have deuce in those previous years? when reggie bush arrived . . . where did they land and what was the result?

now take that cheap victory against the chargers and comment only on AFC west teams.

Was it a bad call? Without a doubt no one questions that even Cutler said he fumbled, but the bottom line is that they had 3 plays to stop the Broncos from winning the game. Chargers defense lost them that game over and over and over. Maybe put some blame on Cromartie (claimed he was the best CB) for allowing Marshall to drop 18 receptions on him or for putting absolutely 0 pressure on Cutler.

I will say this it was extremely lucky that Ed called that play dead, but then again it was very lucky that Cutler fumbled in the first place because no one was even close to him. Maybe the NFL should care less about changing the rule and more about those slick balls! Romo fumbled on monday night to where no one touched him. :P Just some food for thought. Broncos will make sure to win by atleast two TD's this week against the Saints.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,111
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#307 » by NO-KG-AI » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:13 am

LOL

Dude. The Broncos got handed a win, I cant believe people are still trying to justify that.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
milehigh
Analyst

Post#308 » by milehigh » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:15 am

NO-KG-AI wrote:LOL

Dude. The Broncos got handed a win, I cant believe people are still trying to justify that.

Really we were down by 7 when that play happened. The Broncos still had to score a TD and then get 2. Obviously a bad call and I feel bad for Ed Hoculi, but you have to play on. What did you want the Broncos to do? Kneel it? hahaha yea right
MadCityBucky
General Manager
And1: 11

Post#309 » by MadCityBucky » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:45 am

It's week three, move on.

Those people sending hate mail to Hoculi need to get a life, everyone makes mistakes.

Mike Greenberg said it best, Hoculi should've responded with a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVfKJwQ63I
LAKESHOW
RealGM

Post#310 » by LAKESHOW » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 am

milehighman wrote:
Was it a bad call? Without a doubt no one questions that even Cutler said he fumbled, but the bottom line is that they had 3 plays to stop the Broncos from winning the game. .

well, that would be incorrect. the bottom line is the fumble. anything after that, is a gift.
milehigh
Analyst

Post#311 » by milehigh » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:08 am

LAKESHOW wrote:
milehighman wrote:
Was it a bad call? Without a doubt no one questions that even Cutler said he fumbled, but the bottom line is that they had 3 plays to stop the Broncos from winning the game. .

well, that would be incorrect. the bottom line is the fumble. anything after that, is a gift.

Well I would throw you a pity party, but it looks like you started without me.
LAKESHOW
RealGM

Post#312 » by LAKESHOW » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:37 am

milehighman wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:
milehighman wrote:

Well I would throw you a pity party, but it looks like you started without me.

no pity party. the folks in denver won, period. but to attempt to say that it was "EARNED" is a joke. so dont attempt to climb the high horse about giving the chargers multiple chances to win or blah blah blah . . . thats a cheap victory. but a victory nontheless. so HOOORAAAAYYYY, denver has 1 solid win and 1 cheap victory. nothin wrong with that.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#313 » by NO-KG-AI » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:19 am

milehighman wrote:

Really we were down by 7 when that play happened. The Broncos still had to score a TD and then get 2. Obviously a bad call and I feel bad for Ed Hoculi, but you have to play on. What did you want the Broncos to do? Kneel it? hahaha yea right

Nope, you take your win and move on, just don't try to act like the loss is on the Chargers for having more chances to stop them.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
milehigh
Analyst

Post#314 » by milehigh » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:37 am

NO-KG-AI wrote:
milehighman wrote:

Nope, you take your win and move on, just don't try to act like the loss is on the Chargers for having more chances to stop them.

This isn't China, I can have my own opinion. Chargers defense lost them the game bottom line. I've moved on, time for the Saints.
Cevap
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#315 » by Cevap » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:58 am

hahaha I loved that it happened to the chargers aka the most complaining team EVAR....ladainian is a vagina....
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#316 » by NO-KG-AI » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:27 am

milehighman wrote:
This isn't China, I can have my own opinion. Chargers defense lost them the game bottom line. I've moved on, time for the Saints.

Nope, Jay Cutler's fumble lost the game, Ed Hochuli's whistle saved the day. It's not really an opinion, you won on a blown call. "I blew the call."

Return to The General NFL Board