Official Week 3 Thread (Non-Primetime)

Moderator: bwgood77

HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Re: Official Week 3 Thread (Non-Primetime) 

Post#201 » by HarlemHeat37 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:19 pm

yup, MHizzle hit it..2 seasons ago, we had a dominant record, only to have a HUGE collapse in the 2nd half of the season..if anybody remembers, we ended up beating Cinci to take the inside track for the playoffs, because Cinci botched the extra point to tie the game..we had to beat the 49ers to make the playoffs, and we lost on New Year's Eve..completely killed my mood for the night..

I have to give credit to Reggie Bush..I no longer think he's a bust..granted it was against our terrible defense, but the guy can explode..

Drew Brees is the most underrated QB in the NFL..

great win for us though..we didn't deserve to beat San Diego, but everybody knows what happened by now..

we're playing teams with limited offense coming up, so we might actually have a little breathing room like vs. Oakland..Kansas City, Tampa, New England, Jacksonville..if any of those offenses can dominate our D, we're in for a LONG season..at least SD and NO are 2 of the top 5 offenses in the NFL, maybe top 3..
Cevap
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#202 » by Cevap » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:43 pm

So do the pats fans still think they have the best front seven in the L? el o el
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#203 » by studcrackers » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 am

interesting, i didnt get to see the game and am not saying anything other then it's very interesting
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
High 5
RealGM
And1: 2,078

Post#204 » by High 5 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:25 pm

It is pretty amazing that someone can line up that far offsides. Denver would likely be 1-2 right now if just two calls were corrected. Of course, as a Falcons fan I'm grateful.

And for another controversial call, I don't see how anyone can complain about the foul on Tillman. That was an incredibly stupid play on his part, that gets called 9 times out of 10.
Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 26

Post#205 » by Wizards2Lottery » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:47 pm

A.J. wrote:
cb4_89 wrote:Brady Quinn needs to start in cleveland.

He would have been started on the Texans if we didnt makde that stupid Matt Schaub trade.

What is your fascination with teams with terrible QB's? Vikings or Texans right now?

Return to The General NFL Board