ImageImageImage

Our Team's personalities.

Moderators: Snakebites, theBigLip, dVs33, Cowology

Master Shake
General Manager
And1: 2

Our Team's personalities. 

Post#1 » by Master Shake » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:08 pm

This thread will be full of information we already know, but recently I noticed all over again and was really impressed by the demeanor of the players in the locker room. Especially our rookies and younger guys. With the except of Sheed and Billups.

But I like the personalities Joe D has collected or lack there of on this team this year more than most in years past. While a lot of people are on Stuckey right now because he's not playing well, I was really impressed by his post game comments and interviews compared to almost any rookie this year. He seems to be really level headed and intelligent, giving me hope he'll become a solid player. Same goes for Afflalo. Both very well spoken intelligent kids.

Jarvis Hayes is another guy I like having on the team, he's got a great attitude, and works hard. I know he's not consistent, but a good glue guy in the locker room, blue collar guy. McDyess, Prince, and Rip all fall in that category too. Flip Murray and Lindsey are great for the team, their always chatting it up with the players and haven't complained one minute about lack of playing time.

Brezec and Hermann are two unknowns but work hard and thats a positive.

Unfortunately two of our best players don't have the same attitude which is our downfall, but other than them, I really love the team we've put this year better than years past, if we can stay the number 2 seed for luck's sake, I really like our shot at getting back to the finals even without making a deal at the deadline... and I'm done ranting.
whatchaknow wrote: I would rather have Batum than Monroe...

Well, at least we aren't Cleveland... seriously... Indians, Cavs, Browns... ouch.
jab
Starter
And1: 3
Location: Detroit: Where only the strong survive cause the weak are eaten alive!

Post#2 » by jab » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Yeaaaaaaaaaa

Is this a new thread to discuss ALL the Pistons or just another thread to blame every loss on our least favorite Piston?

getting off :vent:
GJense4181
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#3 » by GJense4181 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Rip and Prince complain as much in-game as Chauncey and Rasheed do. If thats what you are referring to. I have no idea how either of us would know what their off-court personalities are, though. Chauncey has struck me as intelligent enough and Rasheed is allegedly a great teammate.

Return to Detroit Pistons